Shadowmaker is offline Banned

dbol killing kidneys after 4 months of off-cycle

Hi,
    For starters, i want to make clear that even thou i am kinda new to this, i have had some experience...
    Been lifting for about 7 years, but with some knowledge and understanding of diet and nutrition, for about 4 years now.
    Have had different cycles - long and short ones, on and off for about 2-3 years now.

My diet is kinda good i think - eating around 6-8 times a day, mostly oats, chicken breast, whey protein, some fullgrain pasta, also taking multi vitamins and drinkin at least 1 gallon water a day.

THE PROBLEM AND QUESTION :

When i was younger, a few years back i tried my first d-bol cycle(around 20-30mg ed). So, what i got was kidney pains in about a week so bad, that i couldnt move. That was it for my first cycle. Interesting part is, that later in my life i did many other cycles with d-bol in them, and had absolutely no problems with them - even tried to go as high as 80mg ed.

So, a few months back i wanted to clear the system and just stayed clean for about 4 months. Now im on a shorty which was planned to be 40mg dbol ed and around 850-900mg of TestE.
    Been on the cycle only for 2 days now - i have had only 6tabs of dbol for now, and i already start to feel the pain in my kidneys.

Forum suggested cranberrys and milk thistle - bought them today and already ate a few.
    Just wanted to see if i can get any more info on this.

p.s - sorry for my language and maybe strange cycle builds - im from kinda third world country and 80% of stuff you talk about in here is smth noone have ever heard about in here

Atomini is offline Banned
    The fact that you did a dbol cycle and had kidney problems, only to later on do subsequent dbol cycles without kidney issues I think stands to reason that you got fake dbol the very first time you used it that may have been some other drug that was harmful to your kidneys. This is very common among fakes, which are designed to give the side effects of the particular faked drunk (i.e. water retention, etc.). Many faker substances are ADH (antidiuretic hormone) and such, will promote water retention just like dbol but will destroy your kidneys.

Are you currently using the same lab/same source dbol that you first used?

nah, the first time it was a different dbol ... later on ive used different kinds of dbol too.
    we are a 1,5million country and there are just a handful of bodybuilders so we dont really get much fakes - we mostly get stuff from labs with all the papers and stuff - most of it comes from Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, India(we dont get any fancy USA stuff) and the guys that sell that stuff are not really interested in selling fakes - they usually use the same stuff they sell.

now im using some new dbol from estopharma(estopharma.com) but i also take 1 or 2 tabs of the dbol i had left over a lil bit and had used for last year or so.
    i gues i shouldnt mixed them, so i would know... sadly, i have old one enough just for 3 days or so...

about the sources - even if the first one could have been fake, the one i get stuff from now, is the same guy i buy from for years and never had any fakes.

It is very possible that real dbol itself could cause kidney problems through its water retention side effect.

I would reccomend getting bloodwork done, and check your creatinine levels. That will tell you how bad it is. And stay away from dbol (or any orals, really).

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    are you sure its kidney pain and not jsut back pumps?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Donny95841 is offline New Member
    damn, i was gonna try dbol ....gonna stay away now

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^That's what i was thinking.

Gixxer's response.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    are you sure its kidney pain and not jsut back pumps?
    I second this. That's why I say go get bloodwork done and check creatinine levels. It's the only way you will be absolutely certain your kidneys have having problems.

Strong AAS such as dbol and anadrol will give the user lower back pumps from simple movements throughout the day, feeling like your kidneys are killing you because its in the same general area. I remember getting lower back pumps here and there when I did anadrol.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    I second this. That's why I say go get bloodwork done and check creatinine levels. It's the only way you will be absolutely certain your kidneys have having problems.

Strong AAS such as dbol and anadrol will give the user lower back pumps from simple movements throughout the day, feeling like your kidneys are killing you because its in the same general area. I remember getting lower back pumps here and there when I did anadrol.
    I get back pumps from Dbol and superdrol. Superdrol is the worst.

OP, if the pain was actual kidney pain, you'd probably be experiencing other kidney-related symptoms as well. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/kidney-pain/MY00125/

So don't worry too much about it.

if back pump is possible of just gettin out of bed then i dont know... its the first day of pain, so i can feel it only if i want to and i twist the right way... my experience shows that it will get worse every day until it hurt to sit ar sleep.

Honkey Kong - i will not worry if it stays the same all the time... if it will get worse ill start to worry

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmaker View Post
    if back pump is possible of just gettin out of bed then i dont know... its the first day of pain, so i can feel it only if i want to and i twist the right way... my experience shows that it will get worse every day until it hurt to sit ar sleep.

Honkey Kong - i will not worry if it stays the same all the time... if it will get worse ill start to worry
    Taurine helps a lot. Also eat a few bananas and drink more water, that should give you some relief.

Thread Information