Bax1214 is offline New Member

Stacking question

I'm about to get on a new cycle and I was seeking advice on the best things to stack.
    Money wise I can only afford two as of now so I was looking to stack DBOL and Winni. I'm looking to gain strength and cut up a bit. I'm a pretty big guy naturally (6'6 230) but I'm not super cut. I play TE at a D1 school.

Thanks for the feedback.

deathdodger is offline Associate Member
    You need testosterone as your base. Without that you'll be disappointed in your results, strength and body wise. I would try to find testosterone propionate and run that along with the dianabol . Winstrol alone might make you more succeptable to broken bones because it is harder on the joints.

I don't want to gain to much, maybe around 250sh. I really need to get stronger and faster.

I just read a really good artical and the more I read I think I may run Test-600x and Deca -200. Thoughts....

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are at a D1 school you may be tested. Deca stays in your system for about 18 months I believe.
    and you suggest your read a lot more. Dbol is for bulking and winn gives you the hard cutting look so together they would be counter productive imo..
    what is your age
    goals?
    and we can help.

but as said above you need test as a base to any cycle.

yeah I'm not doing the dbol and winni anymore. I'm 20. I did a small 4 week cycle of winni a while ago. I just got tested yesterday so I'll be good to hit a cycle. My goals are to increase bench, gain speed, and burn a little fat. More I read the better a Test and Deca cycle sound

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    That is correct deca and EQ stays active in your system for 18 months and can be detected if tested for even longer. Test prop as a starter cycle since you are subject random UA's. It's a fast ester so you can have it out of your system faster and easier.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    That is correct deca and EQ stays active in your system for 18 months and can be detected if tested for even longer. Test prop as a starter cycle since you are subject random UA's. It's a fast ester so you can have it out of your system faster and easier.
    Deca metabolites are detectable for up to 18 months and EQ for up to 5 months. But they are only active for about a month.

Papa-pwn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bax1214 View Post
    I just read a really good artical and the more I read I think I may run Test-600x and Deca-200. Thoughts....
    Those aren't steroids they are herbaements front the board sponsor.

Thread Information