Thread: Help

covs-owen is offline New Member

Help

hi my name is owen im 31 years of age looking for help i no you will all go mad about this but please im looking for help.iv been working hard at my gym for the last year now and just wanted a bit of a kick start with my size as i have no probs getting big chest but arms just so hard to build on.so after a long look over the internet and a lot of words from i friend that has been lifting for about 10 years.

i been and got Tri-Tren 150 and Trenbolone Acetate iv been told i should take 1m of tri-tren for the first week and then after that i should take 1m of each every week.i no this is a hard steroid and im not sure i should be talking about this on here but could really do with a bit of help as i have now been told i should be running a test-e with this but the source i got these of said it is fine just to run both once a week.so would be great full if someone could help me thank you

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you never listen to your source. He is trying to sell you drugs not caring about your health. Yes tren is way to much for a first cycle and you need test as a base anywhere. Hell I cant even handle the sides to tren even at a low dose. glad you came on here and asked before you pinned.
    hold off on the tren for a future cycle. you were right about running a test e or c (almost exactly the same thing)
    cycle should look like this
    test e at 250mg 2x a week. Pinevery 3.5 days
    get some arom or adex as your ai (used to control the raise is estrogen)
    you can run hcg , but that is up to you.
    have pct on hand also before you start
    clomid 100/100/50/50 (this means 100mg for the first week, then 100 for the next week, then 50mg etc)
    nolva 40/40/20/20

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ^^ agree with everything. please stop with the tren
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

hi thanks for the reply and as for the first pin i have done 1m on sunday so not sure if thats bad so as far as it goes i should not be taking it so really iv wasted my money? was told if i run both of them for 10weeks it would be fine and i have pct on hand (clomid) so really i should put the tren in the bin and get test-e

it wont go bad, so save it for a later time
    tren has a ton of side effect.
    your not using it with test so you will have erection problems
    tren a needs to be injected ed or eod. So your not even using it correctly.

thankyou so much ppl this has helped a lot and im glad i came on here b4 i got to in to it.so think im going to just get some test-e and run that and see how i go with it so with the tri tren mix and the Trenbolone Acetate should i use both of these after a few cycles and when i do will i have to run them with the test-e? sorry to be so much of a pain but thought i had all this worked out but now seems like im back at the start

yes save them for a future cycle
    and yes you have to use them with test

ok thank you so much for all your help.so how long should i do a course of test-e for?and after that how long should i do a pct for been told 6weeks but now i don't no if that's trueand after my pct and i start up again how much test-e,tri mix and Trenbolone Acetate should i take thanks if i need both that is

gyry

ok thanks just going to run a 12week course of test-e how long should i stop for after my last pin?

deathdodger is offline Associate Member
    Save them and get some test youll be glad you did

hi yh think thats what im going to do no thanks to a so called friendso if i run test-e for 12weeks how long should i take a break for and when should i start my nolva?and after mt break what should i be doing after that?

Thread Information