ineedinfo is offline New Member

Exclamation Need help! (injury/libido/is it too late to add something to my ANAVAR only cycle?

hey guys,
    im new to the forums and I am looking for some help. In two days, ill have been on an anavar only cycle for 5 weeks. I planned on running it for 7 weeks, and everything is going alright. My strength is through the roof. But a couple days ago, I got a lower back injury. Doc says he thinks I pulled a muscle, and that I should take a week off..Should I continue to take my anavar? Or should I just start my pct now and hop off steroids ?
    I was also wondering if it is too late to add something else to my cycle? Such as some test or something? And go for 5 more weeks with that? My libido is also down and I heard if I would have added some test from the beginning it wouldnt have been down as much..
    Thanks a lot for the help. I appreciate it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    just stop the anavar . Run a pct and wait till after you are recoved to take something else
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

411vm is offline Junior Member
    Test has to be the base of all your cycle, add some test prop STAT!!! or start your pct

thanks guys. any other suggestions?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Stop and do PCT. Buy Test and get more anavar . Run them together and get great things.

yeah thats what I have been thinking of doing. With the test, what is the best way to combat gyno? That was one of my main concerns. arimadex?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedinfo View Post
    yeah thats what I have been thinking of doing. With the test, what is the best way to combat gyno? That was one of my main concerns. arimadex?

Yeah, read some of our stickies here. Good starter advice.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedinfo View Post
    so your main concern and the reason you did not start with test was you were afraid of gyno??

lucky for you we have in a different forum and in the stickies the best information on the web in how to combat that..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

it wasn't just that but I have friends who take steroids and many suggested the var because of the low side effects. I realize I should have just done more research and added test with it though. wish i had more experienced people to talk to.

Thread Information