nvrtd is offline Junior Member

different kind of question, need quality opinions please.

heyy.
    okay so im going to have to tell a little story so you understand the sort of circumstance im in.
    im 6ft3" (roughly 190-193 cm) weigh 104 kgs (200 something lbs) almost 25 years old 15-16bf.
    anywayy, i am currently in my first cycle which consists of 500mg testosterone enth injecting twice a week (monday and thursday) also running armidex as an AI, and i have nolva and clomid for my pct. pretty standard first timer cycle by the books, nothing out of the ordinary ( i didnt expect to be a monster of a man after this but i have noticed some well earned gains and i defiantly enjoyed it)
    now this is where the problems begins, i had to work away for 2 weeks out west so i took all my pins/gear with me, everything was fine. i came home and my room was super tidy (obviously mum had cleaned it haha) but then when i went to my car, and my needle bag (which was hidden behind the seat) was sitting on my seat. now basically this is kind of a big problem because my family are fully into the whole church scene (Christians ect ) anyway i had to have a big sit down with them and explain everything, because mum also found my bottle of clomid and being a nurse she has some kinda of idea what that drug is.. anyway i spilled out everything, told them what i was doing ect ect, the was water works from mum, threatening to be kicked out of the house from dad, shit went down really. anyway blah blah blah. they sent me to a doctor ( yes they came with me) now being sent to a doctor with your mum and dad at 24 years old is one thing i never wanted to do, and probably made the situation worse. being the family doctor he is, he condemned me saying its bad ill die early ect ect nothing new i havent read. now the thing is i dont think he really knew what he was taking about because everything i have read on the forums is kinda different to what he has been saying..
    these are the tests he made me do:
    blood test
    urine test
    liver check
    i had to get an ecgocardiogram (spelling sorry)
    and ecg from a nurse.

i got all my blood works done and nothing was out of the ordinary he said, white/red blood cells are fine, my blood pressure is fine, my heart was fine (he thought i had a murmur, which after tests says i dont) my liver was rated something like 49/70? he said was pretty normal for a young adult who drinks ect ect.. my testosterone levels where 8.2 (obviously because my body is getting the test from the enth)

now this is what he is making me do, stop taking armidex immediately, and slowly cut my testosterone down each week, next week 250mg, week after 150, week after 50 ect ect. but he is strongly advising i dont touch clomid or nolvadex , and i raised the whole point of taking nolva + clomid is to stop the estrogen build up and get my levels back to order... and he is claiming that if i start to produce bitch tits that i shouldnt worry and it will eventually go away (but i have been researching that once u get gyno u have it, only way to get rid of it is to go under the knife and get it cut out)
    but then he said that i can still do my testosterone shots then just stop it all together but will make me really depressed because of the sudden stop (not scientifically proven but thats what he recons) he also doesnt mind which method i try.

now, i was wondering what you guys think i should do, slowly decrease my cycle slowly over a few weeks, or just keep going for another 2 weeks and when my 10 week cycle finishes just stop.. and also what are your throughts about not using the nolva + clomid (this is important because my parents are probably going to flush them down the sink)

i know this situation is ****ed up and i probably should have been more careful, but whats done is done and i cant change that, i can only change the way i finish

411vm is offline Junior Member
    25 years old or 17 years old

411vm is offline Junior Member
    I would just keep going if you can, if you can't just stop now. I wouldn't worry about tapering down and go ahead with normal pct as planed

You need to clean your own room or move out this is very childish situation,

nvrtd is offline Junior Member
    im not 17, im actually 2 months off being 20, but its very hard to get help if your not over 24. and well i know i shoudlnt have lied about my age, but yeahh..

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Taper off as your primary physician suggested and abide and respect the wishes of your parents while you still live under their roof.

Thread Information