YOLO10742 is offline New Member

Advice needed on letro

Has anyone used this stuff??im prone to gyno so want to take all precautions!!if so when do you take on cycle and how much?!do I need to if I'm already planning in taking nolva and proviron 20mg Ed while on cycle???

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    It's a very individual thing, most people use letro when they want to try and reverse existing gyno because it's seriously strong stuff.

Usually arimidex /aromasin will do everything you need but without any negative sides you can get from letro.... Reduced sex drive mainly.

Plus letro gives you an estrogen rebound when you come off it unless you slowly ramp down the dosage. That can cause issues of its own including gyno and everything else associated with high estrogen levels.

All of that being said, I'm massively prone to water retention, even on the smallest dosages of anything and letro is the only thing that stops me having a head like a water balloon, so I run it with every cycle and because of that, I've never had a problem with gyno

Hope that helps

YOLO10742 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king
    It's a very individual thing, most people use letro when they want to try and reverse existing gyno because it's seriously strong stuff.

Usually arimidex /aromasin will do everything you need but without any negative sides you can get from letro.... Reduced sex drive mainly.

Plus letro gives you an estrogen rebound when you come off it unless you slowly ramp down the dosage. That can cause issues of its own including gyno and everything else associated with high estrogen levels.

All of that being said, I'm massively prone to water retention, even on the smallest dosages of anything and letro is the only thing that stops me having a head like a water balloon, so I run it with every cycle and because of that, I've never had a problem with gyno

Hope that helps
    Many thanks cutting_king thank u for the info!!
    Only considered getting it to do a test enan cycle but now considering jus doin a 6 week winstrol only cycle because it doesn't cause gyno!!

Thread Information