Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!

Atomini is offline Banned
    I wouldn't run Masteron at anything lower than 400mg/week. I don't like to call it 'weaker' or more 'mild' but it is more effective at higher doses and you won't see much from it at doses as low as 150mg/week, you'd be wasting your money.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    I wouldn't run Masteron at anything lower than 400mg/week. I don't like to call it 'weaker' or more 'mild' but it is more effective at higher doses and you won't see much from it at doses as low as 150mg/week, you'd be wasting your money.
    I agree A. Mast between 500-700 with a tren /test cycle is really the sweet spot. Love how mast really assists tren during the cycle!

Bouch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Thanks for the input. How many ml total do you think is ok to pin at one time? I use glutes and delts

I personally have never and wouldnt ever do more than 2ml in delts (though I do know people who have done 3ml there). Glutes no more than 3ml.

RyanGreg is offline Associate Member
    A few questions Atomini...

1) can i build muscle on tren if i am on a low calorie cutting diet?? Fat loss is my goal.

2) what do you recommend i take to help with insomnia caused by tren?

I would say starting at week 9 (half way into your 18 weeker), start administering 125-250ius 2-3 times per week of HCG along with an AI. You should always run an AI with HCG because HCG increases aromatase production and activity in the body. The idea is to provide the body with just a bit of HCG so as to keep the testes functioning. No need to very high doses of HCG, for example 500iu/day, that would be used more for recovery during PCT. Remember it also all depends on the user as well. If the user is someone who doesn't ever shut down very hard and/or recovers quite well post-cycle, then perhaps HCG use at all is not necessary.
    2) what dose of HCG do you recommend? is 250iu 2x per week enough?

3) i picked up some cabergoline for when on tren..... any ways to find out if its legit or not?

4) should i use caber or just keep on hand and only need if sides arise....

thanks....
    Last edited by RyanGreg; 10-31-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanGreg View Post
    A few questions Atomini...

1) can i build muscle on tren if i am on a low calorie cutting diet?? Fat loss is my goal.

2) what do you recommend i take to help with insomnia caused by tren?

2) what dose of HCG do you recommend? is 250iu 2x per week enough?

3) i picked up some cabergoline for when on tren..... any ways to find out if its legit or not?

4) should i use caber or just keep on hand and only need if sides arise....

thanks....
    1) No. Tren will assist in holding on to muscle mass on a low calorie diet, but the basic tenets of muscle building and fat loss is the following:

To build muscle: Eat a caloric surplus (intake more calories than you burn every day).
    To burn fat: Eat a caloric deficit (intake less calories than you burn every day).

This is the way it goes whether you are on cycle or not. When cutting, the use of AAS serves to only retain muscle mass while in a caloric deficit, and to enhance fat loss through nutrient partitioning.

2) I've attempted almost everything to combat Trensomnia. I've used OTC medication (such as Benadryl, Nyquil, etc.), i've used the prescription Benzodiazepines (such as Diazepam, Clonazepam, Zopiclone, etc.), Melatonin, and other things we can't discuss on here because its against the board rules. Things like Benadryl (Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride) will knock you the hell out and you'll sleep on it, but you won't get REM sleep. But any sleep is better than none on Tren. Unfortunately the most effective sleep aids are the things i'm not allowed to discuss here.

3) I do not reccomend HCG use on-cycle at all, unless you are running an extremely long cycle (13 weeks or longer). To see my reasons behind this and why, please see post #300 in this thread (and the posts shortly before and after it).

4) I reccomend using Caber all throughout. I always run Caber at 1mg per week when running any 19-nor compound whether or not I am keeping estrogen under control, NO EXCEPTIONS. The issue of Prolactin increase is a dodgy unknown one, and although keeping Estrogen low should prevent prolactin increases most of the time, I have had bloodwork that dictated the opposite. Prolactin side effects and issues are something I do NOT want to wait for them to pop up before having to deal with it! An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    omfg i hate prami... i have to deal with this for at least 14 days before it gets better...

if i wasnt on such a tight budget id so order some caber from CMS

Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member
    Would women benefit from caber? Do we have to worry about prolactin?

bistbrah is offline Junior Member
    if i were to run a cycle (8wks) 250mg/wk tren a and 100 test p would u pin 2 or 3 X /wk?

Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps View Post
    Would women benefit from caber? Do we have to worry about prolactin?
    Nope, not necessarily. If you end up having rising prolactin levels, as a female, you are going to start lactating. If you don't want this, then it may be beneficial for you to use Caber. If you haven't seen this at the doses of Tren you're running, then I wouldn't be concerned - Tren is likely not causing prolactin increases (or at least increases that are not significant enough to cause lactation).

Quote Originally Posted by bistbrah View Post
    if i were to run a cycle (8wks) 250mg/wk tren a and 100 test p would u pin 2 or 3 X /wk?
    Any compounds with the following esters: Acetate, Propionate , Phenylpropionate, Formate must be injected every other day if you wish to maintain optimal stable blood plasma levels.

jboyv is offline New Member
    And what about Sustanon ? better than test prop to mix with tren en?

And i have ADHD. That means my brain produce less dopamine than normal, does that mean i really have to use Cabergoline the same time?

I am asking because i have started my first cycle with trenbolone en. And i did take 360mg the first week.
    the second week i took 360mg tren en, 250mg sustanon, and a couple of russians(not thai). And 5 hour later i went to the gym and 2.5 hour after that i had BP 166/100 and my pulse was 118. 16-18 hour later my BP was 158/93 and my pulse was 108. What does that mean. To much juice at once?

And what about (thai russians, blue hearts) Danabol DS, 10mg. from a pharmacy in Thailand?
    Is it good too mix tren en with that?

This is probably a stupid question: But what about human growth hormone , can i mix that in the same cycle as tren en. And if i can, will i double the results?
    Last edited by jboyv; 11-01-2012 at 11:40 PM.

[QUOTE=Atomini;6241259]Nope, not necessarily. If you end up having rising prolactin levels, as a female, you are going to start lactating. If you don't want this, then it may be beneficial for you to use Caber. If you haven't seen this at the doses of Tren you're running, then I wouldn't be concerned - Tren is likely not causing prolactin increases (or at least increases that are not significant enough to cause lactation).

Funny story...I nursed two babies for a few years each, and continued producing milk years after I had stopped. It wasn't until I started using test - when my youngest child was five - that the milk production stopped. Bummer, because I know a lot of guys who are into that. Though I think the implants, striated delts and 8-pack abs might be a bit much to handle in addition to the leaky boobs.

I'm tempted to ask if I could start lactating again if I used more tren, but I imagine with the lactation there would be other side effects I do not want.
    C3RB3RUS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jboyv View Post
    And what about Sustanon ? better than test prop to mix with tren en?

And i have ADHD. That means my brain produce less dopamine than normal, does that mean i really have to use Cabergoline the same time?

I am asking because i have started my first cycle with trenbolone en. And i did take 360mg the first week.
    the second week i took 360mg tren en, 250mg sustanon, and a couple of russians(not thai). And 5 hour later i went to the gym and 2.5 hour after that i had BP 166/100 and my pulse was 118. 16-18 hour later my BP was 158/93 and my pulse was 108. What does that mean. To much juice at once?

And what about (thai russians, blue hearts) Danabol DS, 10mg. from a pharmacy in Thailand?
    Is it good too mix tren en with that?

This is probably a stupid question: But what about human growth hormone, can i mix that in the same cycle as tren en. And if i can, will i double the results?
    Yes you can use Sustanon with Trenbolone, but I wouldn't reccomend it. I don't like blends and i've made this clear in other posts on here. I like to be in full control of my half-lives and ratios when using something, and blends just throw this off way too much. It is ultimately an issue of personal preference but it's becoming more and more clear that things like Sustanon and Test 400, etc. are just not very good because of their requirement for weird dosing schedules and shooting blood plasma levels of the hormones all over the place. Sustanon and blends need to be shot EOD, but with the longer esters in the mix, it just gets too rediculous. I like to keep things simple and stick to a single ester of whatever i'm using, and I reccomend the same to others. So I say if you are going to use Trenbolone Enanthate , just stack it with Testosterone Enanthate . You can also use Testosterone Propionate with Trenbolone Enanthate, but having two Enanthates at the same time is just more compatible.

I believe Cabergoline should be run with Trenbolone, doesn't matter if you have ADHD or not. It won't do anything in relation to your ADHD, as Cabergoline does not increase dopamine but it acts on dopamine receptors. It is also safe to take with dopamine-increasing drugs such as Adderall, but beware it may reduce the effectiveness of things like Adderall.

Although Trenbolone has been shown in some users to increase blood pressure, your blood pressure issue is likely from water retention from the Testosterone and Dianabol you were using with the Trenbolone. My advice is to run an Aromatase Inhibitor with your cycle to eliminate water retention and thereby eliminate blood pressure spikes.

Yes, you can stack Dianabol with Trenbolone. But keep the aromatization issue in mind.

HGH can also be stacked with Trenbolone and can actually potentiate its effects via IGF-1 increases.

Funny story...I nursed two babies for a few years each, and continued producing milk years after I had stopped. It wasn't until I started using test - when my youngest child was five - that the milk production stopped. Bummer, because I know a lot of guys who are into that. Though I think the implants, striated delts and 8-pack abs might be a bit much to handle in addition to the leaky boobs.

I'm tempted to ask if I could start lactating again if I used more tren, but I imagine with the lactation there would be other side effects I do not want.
    That's funny... and yes i'm well aware that there are many guys out there who are into lactating breasts. I wouldn't reccomend attempting to lactate by increasing your Trenbolone dose, as you will increase the risk of side effects associated with Tren itself. If you really want to lactate again, you can talk to your doctor about prescribing you Progesterone and that should do the job. The thing about that, though, is that Progesterone's function is to prepare the uterus for the reception and development of the fertilized oocyte by inducing transformation of the endometrium from the proliferative to the secretory stage. It is used as a progestational agent in the treatment of dysfunctional uterine bleeding and abnormalities of the menstrual cycle, as part of postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy, as a test for endogenous estrogen production, and as an adjunct in infertility therapy. So it may also have other effects you might not desire.

bistbrah is offline Junior Member
    thanks alot for all the advice. a very informative read.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I agree A. Mast between 500-700 with a tren/test cycle is really the sweet spot. Love how mast really assists tren during the cycle!
    That being said what (if anything) would you recommend for an AI and how much?

I've only used tren for cutting so I never noticed the huge strength increase. Does that only happen during bulking, or with a higher dose would I notice more strength on less food?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    That being said what (if anything) would you recommend for an AI and how much?
    Aromasin (AKA Exemestane) at 12.5mg EOD (or ED, depending on the user's sensitivity to aromatizations).

I've only used tren for cutting so I never noticed the huge strength increase. Does that only happen during bulking, or with a higher dose would I notice more strength on less food?
    Yes, it only applies to bulking. Since strength results from an increased number of muscle fibers grown, that growth must be facilitated with the calories necessary to support growth (a caloric surplus). Without a caloric surplus, little/no new muscle can be constructed. This is why it is very difficult to gain strength (or mass) while on a caloric deficit no matter the strength of the anabolic steroid you are using. Strength and mass gains are dependant on your diet (and training), not on the compound used.

Aromasin (AKA Exemestane) at 12.5mg EOD (or ED, depending on the user's sensitivity to aromatizations).
    thats what I have but probably need more. DAMN it's $$$ though It seems some like Prami with tren .? What do you think about prami for Test/tren/Mast?

I know I'm sensitive. Just with a low dose test/tren I went up to 950 E2 but had not real sides besides lack luster gains.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-07-2012 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    thats what I have but probably need more. DAMN it's $$$ though It seems some like Prami with tren .? What do you think about prami for Test/tren/Mast?

I know I'm sensitive. Just with a low dose test/tren I went up to 950 E2 but had not real sides besides lack luster gains.
    People use Prami with Tren usually because they don't have access to or can't find Caber. I'm sure there are probably some who enjoy Prami over Caber. Either way, you can use Prami or Caber as they both do the same things.

Prami does tend to be easier to obtain but I would prefer Caber as I think there are less negetive sides and a cpl worth while benifits lol.

Byts as long as you know your not prone to 19nor sides then 12.5 EOD is plenty. I also believe this to be dose dependant. Don't forget that the Mast is also a mild AI although I would NEVER count on it by it's self!

I for one prefer Aro over Adex when using 19nors. Adex is ok with basic test cycles or test and oral cycles but the suicide inhibiting Aro is imo better when using Tren or Deca !

shanebrock93 is offline New Member
    Hey Atomini,

since I've read your posts a lot and I guess I can make it out that you have a good knowledge about steriods . One question I need to ask you out of curiosity is that if a 19 year old does a cycle of Tren Ace or just Test Prop, aside from all the bodybuilding results, can he make any growth in his penis? I need to grow mine, so just be straight to the point, if not what should I do? I am not looking to cycle steriods just for penile growth, so just asking?

Quote Originally Posted by shanebrock93 View Post
    Hey Atomini,

since I've read your posts a lot and I guess I can make it out that you have a good knowledge about steriods. One question I need to ask you out of curiosity is that if a 19 year old does a cycle of Tren Ace or just Test Prop, aside from all the bodybuilding results, can he make any growth in his penis? I need to grow mine, so just be straight to the point, if not what should I do? I am not looking to cycle steriods just for penile growth, so just asking?
    IF this is a serious question the answer is that NO AAS will grow your penis. It's not a muscle!

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

IF this is a serious question the answer is that NO AAS will grow your penis. It's not a muscle!
    Bahahahahahhahahahahaha hang a 10 pound weight from it and stretch it out

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Bahahahahahhahahahahaha hang a 10 pound weight from it and stretch it out
    This ? "comes up" lol once every week or so lol. If tren grew your penis I wouldnt be able to leave the house without the door slamming on it behind me lol

shanebrock93 is offline New Member
    my question is legitimate. cause if i have lower testosterone , injecting steriods increases your testosterone levels , so doesn't that eventually increase penile size?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1;624***5
    Prami does tend to be easier to obtain but I would prefer Caber as I think there are less negetive sides and a cpl worth while benifits lol.

Byts as long as you know your not prone to 19nor sides then 12.5 EOD is plenty. I also believe this to be dose dependant. Don't forget that the Mast is also a mild AI although I would NEVER count on it by it's self!

I for one prefer Aro over Adex when using 19nors. Adex is ok with basic test cycles or test and oral cycles but the suicide inhibiting Aro is imo better when using Tren or Deca!
    Yup exactly so that is why I'm asking and going to have to be careful because I'm physically not sensitive to things (high pain tolerance) so I dont always notice when something is wrong. I'm the type that will see blood on the floor and have to start looking for where I cut myself. lol

When I did a test/tren cycle and had my blood work done my E2 was WAY high, 395 but as said I didnt feel anything weird. I will of course also do blood work to check again a few weeks into it.

Androgens CAN increase penis size, and they do... BUT: just like height growth and how taking HGH will not make you grow more (as growth of your bones is determined by your genetics), penis size falls into this same area. If your penis has grown to its predetemined matured size as determined by your genetics, then taking any androgenic steroids at all will not make it grow bigger. Using AAS for this purpose at the age of 19 is a stupid idea and you're risking health issues and long term complications at your age for increased penis size that you likely aren't going to achieve because penile growth has grown to its genetically determined size. Full enile size and growth maturation is, I believe, achieved at around the age of 15 and size is set for life at that point.

my question is legitimate. cause if i have lower testosterone, injecting steriods increases your testosterone levels, so doesn't that eventually increase penile size?
    How many ways do you want to be told No?
    Atomini. If you want I will edit/remove my list if it's to much.

Language No
    Afrikaans
    Nee
    Albanian
    Jo
    Amharic
    Aye
    Arabic
    laa
    Armenian
    Votch
    Asturian
    non, nun
    Azerbaijani
    - Yox
    Basque
    Ez
    Bengali
    Na
    Bosnian
    Ne
    Breton
    Nann
    Bulgarian
    Ne
    Cantonese
    m hai
    Catalan
    No
    Cornish
    Na
    Creole
    Non
    Croatian
    Ne
    Czech
    Ne
    Dagaare
    Danish
    Nej
    Dutch
    Nee
    English
    No
    Esperanto
    Ne
    Estonian
    Ei
    Eurish
    No
    Farsi
    Nah
    Finnish
    Ei
    French
    Non
    Frisian
    Nee
    Galician
    Nom - Non
    Georgian
    ara
    German
    Nein
    Greek
    O'hi
    Gujarati
    naa
    Hawaiian
    `A`ole
    Hebrew
    lo
    Hindi
    nahi
    Holooe
    M¯-sï
    Hungarian
    Nem
    Icelandic
    Nei
    Ido
    No
    Indonesian
    Tidak
    Interlingua
    No
    Irish
    ní hea, nil
    Italian
    No
    Japanese
    Iie
    Korean
    A-nim-ni-da , A-ni-yo
    Latin
    Non, Minime
    Latvian
    Ne -
    Lithuanian
    Ne
    Luganda
    Nedda
    Malaysian
    tidak
    Mandarin
    bú shì
    Marshallese
    Jaab
    Norwegian
    Nei
    Occitan
    Non, nani ( formal )
    Polish
    Nie
    Europortuguese
    Não
    Portuguese
    Não
    Quecha
    Manan
    Romanian
    Nu
    Russian
    Net
    Serbian
    Ne
    Sesotho
    Tjhee
    Slovak
    nie
    Slovenian
    Ne
    Spanish
    No
    Swahili
    Hapana
    Swedish
    Nej
    Tagalog
    Hindi
    Thai
    mai-chai/mai-oua
    Tswana
    Nnyaa.
    Turkish
    hayžr
    Ukrainian
    ni
    Vietnamese
    Không
    Welsh
    Nage
    Wolof
    [No]
    Xhosa
    Hayi
    Yiddish
    neyn
    Zulu
    cha

Androgens CAN increase penis size, and they do... BUT: just like height growth and how taking HGH will not make you grow more (as growth of your bones is determined by your genetics), penis size falls into this same area. If your penis has grown to its predetemined matured size as determined by your genetics, then taking any androgenic steroids at all will not make it grow bigger. Using AAS for this purpose at the age of 19 is a stupid idea and you're risking health issues and long term complications at your age for increased penis size that you likely aren't going to achieve because penile growth has grown to its genetically determined size. Full enile size and growth maturation is, I believe, achieved at around the age of 15 and size is set for life at that point.
    Oh great, in that last sentence you just killed every ounce of hope I had!!!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Oh great, in that last sentence you just killed every ounce of hope I had!!!! Lol
    Yeah.... all hopes of a porno career are off now, eh?

No worries, just run Tren at 800grams per week! That should put an extra 8 inches on your pecker! (you'll grow 1 inch for every 100grams injected).

my question is legitimate. cause if i have lower testosterone, injecting steriods increases your testosterone levels, so doesn't that eventually increase penile size?
    Yeah...this is probably why professional bodybuilders are on stage in muumuus and not little tiny speedos, right? They have to carry their schlongs in wheelbarrows because of all the gear they use.

Come on.

mojo999 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah...this is probably why professional bodybuilders are on stage in muumuus and not little tiny speedos, right? They have to carry their schlongs in wheelbarrows because of all the gear they use.

Come on.
    LOL!!!! Good one!!!

Maybe inject it with synthol?

Make no mistake, I have seen the occasional thread created where the OP is asking if injecting HGH into his penis will make it grow...

Yeah.... all hopes of a porno career are off now, eh?

No worries, just run Tren at 800grams per week! That should put an extra 8 inches on your pecker! (you'll grow 1 inch for every 100grams injected).
    A gram it is!!! Lol

I've had a few guys asking if they could "bum some testosterone " from me because they "heard it makes your weiner grow." They actually said "weiner"!

Of course, none of them work out or diet...I'm almost tempted to tell them to get as much gear as they can find and start injecting every day and they will get what they want...then they'll wonder why they have these huge boobs and smaller nads.

UIS...you need to come hang out in Q&A and the lounge more! I love the tude girl!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    UIS...you need to come hang out in Q&A and the lounge more! I love the tude girl!!!!
    I forgot about those!

We should start a "dumbest things we've heard about steroids " thread. I read one where some girl thought Anavar would make her boobs bigger.

I forgot about those!

We should start a "dumbest things we've heard about steroids" thread. I read one where some girl thought Anavar would make her boobs bigger.
    One a cpl weeks ago about a kid growing a vigina from test (actaully he wanted to know about seeing a gyno for GYNO lol) I guess I can see where that makes sense lol

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

One a cpl weeks ago about a kid growing a vigina from test (actaully he wanted to know about seeing a gyno for GYNO lol) I guess I can see where that makes sense lol
    That one was classic.

"Should I go see a gynecologist?" Lmao

Thread Information