Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!

Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member
    I hope you told him it was absolutely essential to see a gynecologist and that he must update you!

Well, I just ordered 40 mL of tren ace today, so perhaps I'll be able to start a useful log or something.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps View Post
    I hope you told him it was absolutely essential to see a gynecologist and that he must update you!

Well, I just ordered 40 mL of tren ace today, so perhaps I'll be able to start a useful log or something.
    40ML? 8 weeks @ 400mg????

No, I wanted to stock up and have enough to last me through April (competition in May) with a couple 2-week breaks in between.

I was going to do 50mg EOD.

Great cycle! Such an advantage to not need test and recovery....

Well I got some test e as well, I think 20 mL? Might not use it all. I know women don't need it but I just feel a lot better on it. I think I've been on enough stuff long enough to figure out what works best for me - test e, deca , tren , eq.

But I want to try using less stuff at a time just to be sure. My last coach had me on 8 different things at one point, injecting 3x a day, and I think that was overkill.

I prefer less compounds with higher volume! and women can def. benifit from test...better sense of well being, sex drive...

Atomini is offline Banned
    No, I wanted to stock up and have enough to last me through April (competition in May) with a couple 2-week breaks in between.

I was going to do 50mg EOD.
    50mg EOD eh? That's what i'm going to be running on my next cycle, and i'm a man! So just letting you know, that is considered a pretty heavy dose for a female.

My last cycle I did 200mg/wk stacked with 3 or 4 other drugs and I figure 50mg eod comes out to close to that, plus won't be using most of the other stuff I was on.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yup exactly so that is why I'm asking and going to have to be careful because I'm physically not sensitive to things (high pain tolerance) so I dont always notice when something is wrong. I'm the type that will see blood on the floor and have to start looking for where I cut myself. lol

When I did a test/tren cycle and had my blood work done my E2 was WAY high, 395 but as said I didnt feel anything weird. I will of course also do blood work to check again a few weeks into it.
    Just wanted to do a bump to see if there were any comments about last weeks above post since it got sidetracked by the testosterone to grow your pecker post. LOL

I'm not sure exactly what your question was there?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well I guess is there anything special I should consider considering how sensitive I was on just a test 400, Tren A 400 mg a week cycle before?
    I'm thinking
    Test 400 mg week
    Tren E 400 mg week
    Mast 500 mg week

Liquidstane for AI

PCT = TRT lol

Castor87 is offline New Member
    I was looking at doing a cycle or prop/tren -a

Weeks 1-8: 125mg prop/wk
    Weeks 1-6: 300mg tren/wk

I have been reading a lot about short burst cycles (2-4 weeks in length) and am very interested in their ability to reduce sides and promote a quicker recovery. I usually get horrible sides when on cycle, and recovery usually takes me months even when on test only. I've done 2 cycles in the past, this will be my first with tren however and I haven't gone above 400mg/week of test. How would you recommend running tren in a short cycle at a low dose? The only readings I can find about these short cycles usually have test and tren at about 400-600mg/wk each... I'd like to do a 4 week run, however I'm worried about going to this high of a dose especially since I respond to gear very easily. I also don't like being on and off for long periods of time but do not wish to blast and cruise, I'm 24, 5'5 and compete on stage at ~160lbs. I've done 8 shows in my past and am currently preparing for the IFBB Australian Nationals next year.

Well I guess is there anything special I should consider considering how sensitive I was on just a test 400, Tren A 400 mg a week cycle before?
    I'm thinking
    Test 400 mg week
    Tren E 400 mg week
    Mast 500 mg week

Liquidstane for AI

PCT = TRT lol
    If your concern is not "feeling negetive sides" due to your tolerance of pain and this causes concern where your E2 level is. I would moniter with fequent BP checks. Thsi is a prime indicator for me if my E2 is too high!

OK, regarding my dose possibly being too high for a female, when I was on the 200mg it was enanthate and injected twice a week, Wednesday and Sunday. I didn't have intolerable sides on that dose (of course, I'll tolerate what many women will not!). So with acetate, is it stronger? Would 50mg EOD be a lot harsher than the 200mg/wk of enanthate? Should I start at 25mg EOD and ramp up?

OK, regarding my dose possibly being too high for a female, when I was on the 200mg it was enanthate and injected twice a week, Wednesday and Sunday. I didn't have intolerable sides on that dose (of course, I'll tolerate what many women will not!). So with acetate, is it stronger? Would 50mg EOD be a lot harsher than the 200mg/wk of enanthate? Should I start at 25mg EOD and ramp up?
    Your talking about a weekly dose of 175mg...even with the ester weight diff its nearly the same. If you tolerate it well and get the results (which you obviously do) then my opinion is your fine! The nice thing obviously about tren ace is the ability to jump out if there is an issue and have it clear quick! I don't like ramping especially if you already know how you react to a dosage!

throw_away is offline New Member
    Anyone have any on cycle bloodwork in regards to the effect of trenbolone on thyroid function out of interest? Ideally comparing testosterone solo bloodwork vs a tren -test combo in the same individual would be superior.

I just checked out some old blood work taken when from an early tren cycle (600-800 range) noticing only slightly elevated TSH, T4 was normal. Unfortunately I can't remember if I was using a low dose liothyronine protocol during the cycle or if I only started after reading the blood results. I need to start putting pen to paper for these sort of things

Anywho, push to shove. From my personal experience and from what I have seen from the bloodwork posted by those after tren cycles. I think we can come to the conclusion that any tren-induced hypothyroidism is:

- Fast to recover
    - Negligible compared to the powerful effects of tren
    - If medically problematic can easily be supplemented

Also if anyone has tried using an albuterol inhaler to reduce tren's negative effect on cardio, please post it.

I'm thinking
    Test 400 mg week
    Tren E 400 mg week
    Mast 500 mg week

Liquidstane for AI

PCT = TRT lol
    Well, I think its simple... control E2 with your Aromasin and all should be well. And as lunk says, there are the telltale sides and signs of high E2 that you should look out for, such as high blood pressure. That is what to look out for if you do not have access to bloodwork all the time, of course.

Lunk's response to you was correct, there really is no gigantic difference between 200mg/week of Tren Enanthate vs 50mg EOD of Tren Ace. Acetate will simply be in and out of your system faster. Total overall blood plasma levels and dose should generally be the same though.

Quote Originally Posted by throw_away View Post
    Anyone have any on cycle bloodwork in regards to the effect of trenbolone on thyroid function out of interest? Ideally comparing testosterone solo bloodwork vs a tren-test combo in the same individual would be superior.

I just checked out some old blood work taken when from an early tren cycle (600-800 range) noticing only slightly elevated TSH, T4 was normal. Unfortunately I can't remember if I was using a low dose liothyronine protocol during the cycle or if I only started after reading the blood results. I need to start putting pen to paper for these sort of things

Anywho, push to shove. From my personal experience and from what I have seen from the bloodwork posted by those after tren cycles. I think we can come to the conclusion that any tren-induced hypothyroidism is:

- Fast to recover
    - Negligible compared to the powerful effects of tren
    - If medically problematic can easily be supplemented

Also if anyone has tried using an albuterol inhaler to reduce tren's negative effect on cardio, please post it.
    I agree with you 100% on the issue of Trenbolone's effects on the thyroid gland. My bloodwork has shown thyroid output, as well as TSH, to be perfectly fine when I had bloodwork done not just a week after my cycles ended but also months afterwards. I do believe the effect of Trenbolone on thyoid output is negligible as well. HOWEVER, that is not to say that something such as 2 grams of Trenbolone per week would still be negligible. It is possible that at a certain point, Tren would begin to have a serious impact. But I have never run doses that high that would result in such a case, as my bloodwork dictates.

zasko7 is offline New Member
    Great post man! Very well researced and put out!

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    Hey Atomini, Maybe you can share some advice here. Ive talked to you about this cycle before but now Im finished and had a quick question.

Cycle
    1-8 50prop/50tren/50mast
    1-8 aromosin .25 eod
    1-8 caber .5mg 2 times a week
    fantastic results. Will probably be my go to cut cycle for the foreseeable future.

Question is how long into PCT if at all should I continue the Caber?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjerdog View Post
    Hey Atomini, Maybe you can share some advice here. Ive talked to you about this cycle before but now Im finished and had a quick question.

Cycle
    1-8 50prop/50tren/50mast
    1-8 aromosin .25 eod
    1-8 caber .5mg 2 times a week
    fantastic results. Will probably be my go to cut cycle for the foreseeable future.

Question is how long into PCT if at all should I continue the Caber?
    Great question. I personally continue Caber throughout the whole PCT simply because it assists with libido during a time period where libido can be severely crushed simply from the hormonal crash during the post-cycle period. It has also been shown in a few studies out there that Caber can have the benefit of stimulating endogenous Testosterone production, which is an added benefit to PCT. However, if cost or what not is an issue, there is no problem with eliminating Caber (or Prami, or whatever Prolactin antagonist you're using) after the last week of your cycle. I would consider the continued use of Caber through PCT to be more of an added bonus if you can make it possible. Once the Trenbolone administration is halted and enough time has elpased for it to leave your system, there shouldn't be any Prolactin issues. So, you can use Caber during PCT or you can stop it just before PCT with no problems.

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    Excellent. I'm going to stick with it thru PCT then, thanks!

hsvcraig is offline Associate Member
    Hey atomini. is prami and caber exactly the same besides the drowsiness sides of prami (which I think could help help with trensomnia?). Prami seems to be all I can get at the moment. Would prami have the same privelidge as caber where in the bedroom once you go you can keep going again??? Hope alls well with you mate cheers

Prami and Caber do the exact same job. They are not the same compounds, however. I won't get into it too much, but the chemical structures of both are totally different, as Cabergoline is known as an Ergot class dopamine receptor agonist, while Pramipexole is in the non-Ergoline class. But this doesn't matter in the end considering what we are concerned about, as they do the same job. As far as it goes with the libido-enhancing benefits of these drugs, my own personal experience ends with Cabergoline. I have no experience with Pramipexole, but I have heard from those who HAVE used both that some report Prami as being even better than Cabergoline in terms of its libido-enhancing effects.

I'm getting too technical here, but if you want a short answer: yes, Caber and Prami both have the same effects on libido. You'll get the same benefits with both in the bedroom.

bascat is offline New Member

Prolactin Control with B6

Amazing thread and a mine of practical, logically presented information.

This may be a crazy question, but if Caber and Prami are unavailable given local restrictions on their importation, how viable would 300mg of B6 2x daily be as a prolactin control tool. My plan is to run a TRT level of Test Prop and around 300mg of Tren A weekly for 8 weeks but would only feel comfortable if I thought that I had a fighting chance against prolactin sides.

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

champ14 is offline Junior Member
    How would u recommend taking the caber. I know 1mg a week but split into 2 doses or all at once? I'm also gonna be doing letro to fight some gyno. Will that effect either my caber and should I still take my arimadex if I'm taking letro?

NissanGTR is offline New Member
    First of all i would like to thank you for providing us with this information. You answered alot of questions that ive had. However i am currently thinking about wrong this blend and would like your opinion on it.

The blend is a 10ml vile that consists if:
    200 mg of Test-e
    200 mg of Tren -e
    200 mg of Masteron -e

Do you think running this at 1cc twice a week would be a good cycle? Should i run caber with it as well once a week?

Thank you again
    Last edited by NissanGTR; 11-15-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bascat View Post
    Amazing thread and a mine of practical, logically presented information.

This may be a crazy question, but if Caber and Prami are unavailable given local restrictions on their importation, how viable would 300mg of B6 2x daily be as a prolactin control tool. My plan is to run a TRT level of Test Prop and around 300mg of Tren A weekly for 8 weeks but would only feel comfortable if I thought that I had a fighting chance against prolactin sides.

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!
    This is not a crazy question at all! Vitamin B6 was what I was about to suggest as I was reading your post before I got to the point where you mentioned it. B6 indeed is effective for prolactin control. HOWEVER, be careful with B6 as it is one of the vitamins it is very possible to overdose on. B6 in high doses can cause nerve damage and other problems. Here is some info i've posted long ago in this thread for you, complete with studies on B6 for prolactin control, enjoy:

Here is a list of studies plus a bit of info you can look up that have shown vitamin B6 does lower prolactin levels:

- J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1976 Mar;42(3):603-6

Effect of pyridoxine on human hypophyseal trophic hormone release: a possible stimulation of hypothalamic dopaminergic pathway.

- Delitala G, Masala A, Alagna S, Devilla L.

"A single dose of pyridoxine (300 mg iv) produced significant rises in peak levels of immunoreactive growth hormone GH and significant decrease of plasma prolactin PRL in 8 hospitalized healthy subjects. Serum glucose, luteinizing hormone LH, follicle stimulating hormone FSH and thyrotropin TSH were not altered significantly. In addition, in 5 acromegalic patients who were studied with both L-dopa and pyridoxine, inhibition of GH secretion followed either agent in a similar pattern. These data suggest a hypothalamic dopaminergic effect of pyridoxine."

- N Engl J Med 1982 Aug 12;307(7):444-5

Pyridoxine (B6) suppresses the rise in prolactin and increases the rise in growth hormone induced by exercise.

- Moretti C, Fabbri A, Gnessi L, Bonifacio V, Fraioli F, Isidori A.

- Boll Soc Ital Biol Sper 1984 Feb 28;60(2):273-8

- Barletta C, Sellini M, Bartoli A, Bigi C, Buzzetti R, Giovannini C.

"The influence of vitamin B6 in a dosage of 300 mg X 2 in 24 hrs, on circadian rhythm of plasmatic ACTH, cortisol, prolactin and somatotropin have been studied in 10 normal women. After vitamin B6 24 hrs pattern of ACTH and cortisol is unchanged; prolactin levels are slightly lower, in a statistically unsignificant proportion the night peak of growth hormone is higher in a statistically significant proportion (p. 0.05). The effect of vitamin B6 is likely to me mediated by dopaminergic receptors at hypothalamic level as previous studies by other Authors appear to prove."

Quote Originally Posted by champ14 View Post
    How would u recommend taking the caber. I know 1mg a week but split into 2 doses or all at once? I'm also gonna be doing letro to fight some gyno. Will that effect either my caber and should I still take my arimadex if I'm taking letro?
    I outline in the main post how to take Caber as well as many times throughout this thread. 1mg per week should be split into two doses, 0.5mg on Monday and 0.5mg on Thursday, for example. Letro does not have any interactions with Caber. I would not advise to take Arimidex with letro, just pick one or the other for your AI. The best ideal AI would be Aromasin , since it has been shown in studies to be far less impacting on negative cholesterol values, and it ALSO does NOT decrease blood plasma levels of Nolvadex if you are using Nolvadex (this is something the other 2 AIs are known to do). Just thought i'd throw that out there for you.

Quote Originally Posted by NissanGTR View Post
    First of all i would like to thank you for providing us with this information. You answered alot of questions that ive had. However i am currently thinking about wrong this blend and would like your opinion on it.

The blend is a 10ml vile that consists if:
    200 mg of Test-e
    200 mg of Tren-e
    200 mg of Masteron -e

Do you think running this at 1cc twice a week would be a good cycle? Should i run caber with it as well once a week?

Thank you again
    There is not enough information provided for me here to determine what you should be doing. How many mg of each is in one cc/ml? 200mg of EACH per one cc? That sounds a little farfetched but if that indeed IS the case, then I don't see a problem with doing 2ccs per week, which would give you 400mg of each every week. I think that is quite a solid weekly dose for a cycle. You don't need Caber if you keep estrogen levels normal throughout your cycle with an AI. However, I reccomend using Caber regardless.

Its listed as a 10 ml containing 200 mg of each of the three compounds. Now im a little confused on the dosage as well, but i was assuming that a cc would be 200mg of each. Does that make sense?
    Last edited by NissanGTR; 11-15-2012 at 05:30 PM.

You're not allowed to post sources, its against the forum rules. I can't find the product in the site you posted anyways.

If it indeed is 200mg of each PER ML (CC) then just follow my instructions as stated above.

hsvcraig is offline Associate Member
    You are the man atomini thanks again bud

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    You are the man Atomini !Just getting ready to gear up for my third cycle and this thread answered all the questions I had on the cycle
    Thanks for sharing you knowledge with all of us.

MFM
    MFM is offline Associate Member
    Great job, I have planned my next cycle like this:
    weeks 1-10: test e 250mg 2x a week
    weeks 1: tren 50 mgs 3x a week
    weeks 2-8: tren 75 mgs 3x a week

But after reading this I need more advice how should my next cycle be?

Please take a look at my thread about my cycle,
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UKp5zstOKKL

Thanks in advance.

Hey MFM,

To answer your questions that you posted in your thread,

1. Can I mix tren and test e in the same syringe and inject them together?
    2. Should I inject tren slowly?
    3. Should I add Proviron to avoid bloating and prevent aromatisation?
    4. Should I expect acne in this cycle? If yes, should I take an anti-acne drug to avoid it?
    5. Is it ok to add winni and Proviron for better results, although tren is harsh on both the liver and kidneys.
    6. Do you advice me to use milk thistle during the cycle?
    7. When and how should I use HCG ? (In my test-deca cycle I used it in the last 3 weeks of the cycle)
    1. Yes, Tren and Test E can be mixed in the same syringe as they are both oils.
    2. All compounds should be injected very slowly.
    3. Proviron is an extremely poor AI of choice. I would reccomend Aromasin .
    4. Acne questions like these are very difficult to give exact answers to. Nobody can tell you if you will experience acne or not, as these kinds of side effects are user dependant, genetics dependant, and many other factors. Some get acne, and some do not. I would not reccomend anti-acne drugs, but instead the use of Nizoral 2% rubbed on the acne-prone area of the body. Note that this will only work for androgen-induced acne - not estrogen-induced.
    5. Tren is not harsh on the liver and kidneys any more so than any other injectable anabolic steroid is. Trenbolone is so strong that as long as nutrition and training are dialled in perfectly, there is no need for additional compounds such as Winny. A Test + Tren stack depending on dose is powerful enough to grant any great results you adjust your nutrition to veer towards.
    6. Milk thistle is absolutely useless and does nothing. With that being said, liver protectants are unnecessary in your cycle as you are not running any type of C17 Alpha Alkylated oral anabolic steroid. A good year-round liver protectant would be Liv 52, and a VERY good liver protectant to be run ONLY WHILE ON A CYCLE OF ORAL AAS is TUDCA/UDCA.
    7. IF you are going to use HCG , use it in the manner explained by the sticked thread in the PCT section of the forum: 'PCT by steroid.com'. If you scroll up through this thread and go back through the previous pages as well, you will see my opinions and instructions on HCG use.

Other than that, the only critique of your cycle I have is that I am wondering why you are injecting Trenbolone 3x per week only? And why are you switching your dosing scheme of tren after the first week? Trenbolone should be injected EVERY OTHER DAY, not '3x a week'. This is to ensure stable blood levels and lower incidence of pronounced side effects. Trenbolone - as well as any other anabolic steroid - should be run at the same dose from day one. You also have not clarified which ester of Trenbolone you are deciding to run.

My overall general advice is that you need to stop and do a lot more research before you decide to run anything. I have the impression you don't know enough about Trenbolone to be able to understand its use. Please read through the Trenbolone thread a little more so as to grasp a better knowledge of it, and read through the following pages of discussion after the main post as there is plenty of valuable insight there from discussions with others and questions I have answered from other people.
    Last edited by Atomini; 11-19-2012 at 02:29 PM.

MFM
    Thank you very much, that was really helpful more than you can imagine, I really appreciate your help. I'm still reading everything in the pages of this thread.

Based on what you said I'll be injecting tren eod like this mon, wed, fri, sun, tues, thurs, ....
    BTW, it's gonna be tren acetate. And I'll keep the same dose from week 1.

Can you tell me is it ok if I start with 75 mgs eod or 50 is better?
    If I had test prop I'll inject 100 mgs every week. But what if I only get test e in 250 mgs vials?
    Should I start them together from week 1 and stop tren 2 weeks earlier than test? I mean 10 weeks for test and 8 weeks for tren a.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Castor87 is offline New Member
    Awesome thread, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MFM View Post
    Thank you very much, that was really helpful more than you can imagine, I really appreciate your help. I'm still reading everything in the pages of this thread.

Based on what you said I'll be injecting tren eod like this mon, wed, fri, sun, tues, thurs, ....
    BTW, it's gonna be tren acetate. And I'll keep the same dose from week 1.

Can you tell me is it ok if I start with 75 mgs eod or 50 is better?
    If I had test prop I'll inject 100 mgs every week. But what if I only get test e in 250 mgs vials?
    Should I start them together from week 1 and stop tren 2 weeks earlier than test? I mean 10 weeks for test and 8 weeks for tren a.

Thanks a lot for your help.
    You can start with 75mg EOD if you wish, which would grant you about 300mg/week which is a good starter dose.

If you have Test E that comes as 250mg/ml and you still want to do only 100mg/week of Test E, then all you need to do is withdraw and inject 0.4ml of Test E.

You should start everything from week 1 and end everything at the exact same time. I believe that there is no need to stop tren 2 weeks sooner than Test. You can run everything right to the end.

MFM
    Thanks a lot, I'll start my cycle soon. Thank you.

I was just informed that the blend i was speaking about does in fact have 200 mg each of tren e, test e, and masteron e per ml/cc.

I plan on running this 2x a week (400 mg of each compound) along with .5mg of caber 2x a week. Do you think an ai is neccessary or even needed?

Thanks again

An AI should be kept on hand if not used at least at a low dose for moderate estrogen control.

Thread Information