Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!

Brick is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MFM
    Hello, I'm starting my cycle next Saturday. I'm adding clen to my test tren cycle.
    Reminder: I'm running an 8 weeks cycle, test e 125 mgs/week and tren a 75 mgs eod. My goal is lean bulk while getting as cut as possible, cutting has the priority.

1. Is it a good idea to add stanozolol as well, 50 mg ed oral? Let's say for the last 6 weeks or during the whole 8 weeks, or maybe make the cycle longer to make it like this:
    test e 1-10
    tren e 1-8
    winni 5-10
    I need your advice.

2. I have an empty opened bottle with a rubber stopper, is there a place I can find to get it sterilized and safely add the vials in it?
    This is a Tren question thread. Not a clen and Stan forum. Try the anabolic swxtion

Atomini is offline Banned
    Yeah, honestly... I am a VERY VERY busy guy, and this is not a parsimonious statement by any means, but I will no longer answer any questions that are posted in this thread that are unrelated to Trenbolone . Aside from cluttering up this thread with topics unrelated to the main subject, I cannot sit here and consistently answer questions like these about other compounds.

Clen ? Winstrol ? Sterility of gear inserted into a used vial? Doses of Testosterone required (unrelated to Trenbolone) in an average cycle? All of these questions should have their own threads in the Q&A, which I and many others can answer there (you will also get FAR more responses in your own thread than posting generic questions here in a thread topic unrelated to your question). This thread is for questions and topics concerning Trenbolone or anything directly related to Trenbolone only. From now on I am going to just let these off-topic unrelated questions slide without answering them.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Yeah, honestly... I am a VERY VERY busy guy, and this is not a parsimonious statement by any means, but I will no longer answer any questions that are posted in this thread that are unrelated to Trenbolone. Aside from cluttering up this thread with topics unrelated to the main subject, I cannot sit here and consistently answer questions like these about other compounds.

Clen? Winstrol? Sterility of gear inserted into a used vial? Doses of Testosterone required (unrelated to Trenbolone) in an average cycle? All of these questions should have their own threads in the Q&A, which I and many others can answer there (you will also get FAR more responses in your own thread than posting generic questions here in a thread topic unrelated to your question). This thread is for questions and topics concerning Trenbolone or anything directly related to Trenbolone only. From now on I am going to just let these off-topic unrelated questions slide without answering them.
    Post this on the first post as well.

MFM
    MFM is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    This is a Tren question thread. Not a clen and Stan forum. Try the anabolic swxtion
    Yeah, honestly... I am a VERY VERY busy guy, and this is not a parsimonious statement by any means, but I will no longer answer any questions that are posted in this thread that are unrelated to Trenbolone . Aside from cluttering up this thread with topics unrelated to the main subject, I cannot sit here and consistently answer questions like these about other compounds.

Clen? Winstrol? Sterility of gear inserted into a used vial? Doses of Testosterone required (unrelated to Trenbolone) in an average cycle? All of these questions should have their own threads in the Q&A, which I and many others can answer there (you will also get FAR more responses in your own thread than posting generic questions here in a thread topic unrelated to your question). This thread is for questions and topics concerning Trenbolone or anything directly related to Trenbolone only. From now on I am going to just let these off-topic unrelated questions slide without answering them.

How come what I asked is not related? How come asking about testosterone doses during a Trenbolone cycle is not related? I don't know if you remember me, but I have designed my test tren cycle based on your answers to my questions. So, if I didn't see that my questions are 100 % related to a tren cycle I wouldn't be asking you, especially that you are the one who knows the most about my cycle. This thread should help with tren cycles no matter what other steroids it has.

But thanks for the help anyway. You've already helped me enough so I'll ask the rest of my questions in a new thread hoping to get my answers, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MFM View Post
    How come what I asked is not related? How come asking about testosterone doses during a Trenbolone cycle is not related? I don't know if you remember me, but I have designed my test tren cycle based on your answers to my questions. So, if I didn't see that my questions are 100 % related to a tren cycle I wouldn't be asking you, especially that you are the one who knows the most about my cycle. This thread should help with tren cycles no matter what other steroids it has.

But thanks for the help anyway. You've already helped me enough so I'll ask the rest of my questions in a new thread hoping to get my answers, thanks.
    No, no, your questions were fine. Anything directly or indirectly related to Trenbolone is what this thread is for, that's why I answered your questions.

It's just that the ones about transferring gear into a used vial are not, and i'm trying to avoid pileups of questions like those in this thread. Have to keep it on-topic.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    First cycle on tren Ace.. Today is my 20th day at 50mg ED and I am feeling great with the only sides being night sweats/insane amount of sweating/ shortness of breath very easily. I am thinking of bumping it up to 75mg? I have seen many guys that have loved 75/100mg much more than 50mg. What are your thoughts on 50mg vs 75mg? Thanks

I've done it. Highest I ever went was 200mg EOD. You're doing ED though, so keep in mind your total weekly dose of Trenbolone would be much higher. 50mg ED is 350mg weekly of Trenbolone. That's plenty. I would advise against increasing the dose to 75mg ED, which would equate to 525mg weekly, and furthermore 100mg ED would be 700mg weekly. Far too much for such a strong anabolic steroid .

If you're making excellent progress, why would you want to increase dose? You might as well flush your money down the toilet. Increasing doses like this would be acceptable if you are either a competitive bodybuilder, or you are 230 lbs. or more at 5% bodyfat and have been training for 10 years with at least 5 consistent years of AAS cycling behind you. These are very powerful drugs to be respected at all times. The second you underestimate and lose respect for these drugs is the second you start down that slippery slope of screwing your body up, because these things WILL do damage to you if you are not diligent and considerate. Please don't start to underestimate the strength of Trenbolone, because it has the potential to wreak havoc on the body the minute you underestimate and therefore disrespect it.

I have to constantly over and over remind people of the actual strength of Trenbolone. As I mentioned, you are using 350mg/week of Trenbolone. Do you realize that the equivalent strength of Testosterone required to reach that is 1,750mg/week of Testosterone? Ask yourself if you are willing to stick more than 1,750mg of Testosterone into youself. If your answer is no, then don't increase the Trenbolone dose. If your answer is yes, then you need to re-evaluate everything you are doing.

If you want better gains, tune your diet up more instead of upping the dose. NEVER EVER place a higher value on the dose over nutrition fine-tuning. Tune your nutrition and training and exhaust ALL OTHER ADJUSTMENTS before you adjust dose.

Dose should be the last thing anybody should adjust after all other options have been exhausted.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    I've done it. Highest I ever went was 200mg EOD. You're doing ED though, so keep in mind your total weekly dose of Trenbolone would be much higher. 50mg ED is 350mg weekly of Trenbolone. That's plenty. I would advise against increasing the dose to 75mg ED, which would equate to 525mg weekly, and furthermore 100mg ED would be 700mg weekly. Far too much for such a strong anabolic steroid .

If you're making excellent progress, why would you want to increase dose? You might as well flush your money down the toilet. Increasing doses like this would be acceptable if you are either a competitive bodybuilder, or you are 230 lbs. or more at 5% bodyfat and have been training for 10 years with at least 5 consistent years of AAS cycling behind you. These are very powerful drugs to be respected at all times. The second you underestimate and lose respect for these drugs is the second you start down that slippery slope of screwing your body up, because these things WILL do damage to you if you are not diligent and considerate. Please don't start to underestimate the strength of Trenbolone, because it has the potential to wreak havoc on the body the minute you underestimate and therefore disrespect it.

I have to constantly over and over remind people of the actual strength of Trenbolone. As I mentioned, you are using 350mg/week of Trenbolone. Do you realize that the equivalent strength of Testosterone required to reach that is 1,750mg/week of Testosterone? Ask yourself if you are willing to stick more than 1,750mg of Testosterone into youself. If your answer is no, then don't increase the Trenbolone dose. If your answer is yes, then you need to re-evaluate everything you are doing.

If you want better gains, tune your diet up more instead of upping the dose. NEVER EVER place a higher value on the dose over nutrition fine-tuning. Tune your nutrition and training and exhaust ALL OTHER ADJUSTMENTS before you adjust dose.

Dose should be the last thing anybody should adjust after all other options have been exhausted.
    Well said.. Crazy how much stronger tren is than test it's easy to forget at times... I am having amazing results, i was just curious as to what the tren expert had to say lol

Here is what I am running if you are interested...

* Lean bulk *
    Trt bumped up to 250mg PW
    Tren Ace 50mg ED
    Anavar 50mg ED

MFM
    I'm using 2.5 mg of bromocriptine ed during my tren cycle.
    1. When should I take the pill, before bedtime or anytime?
    2. Is it true that bromo has a negative effect on appetite? And also can make me nauseous?
    What do you think I should do?

Canez23 is offline New Member
    how long would a beginner stay on a 100mg test prop / 250mg tren Ace cycle? and how long before I should hit it again?

>Acute< is offline Junior Member
    Good read

I'm using 2.5 mg of bromocriptine ed during my tren cycle.
    1. When should I take the pill, before bedtime or anytime?
    2. Is it true that bromo has a negative effect on appetite? And also can make me nauseous?
    What do you think I should do?
    As far as I know, it doesn't matter if you take Bromocriptine at night or in the morning. It's not like Pramipexole and doesn't make you tired or groggy (as far as I know). Bromocriptine can make you nauseous, yes, but unlike Pramipexole, this side effect goes away after the first couple of applications. At doses required during cycles, Bromocriptine is not known to cause any large amount of appetitie suppression in most people. It's usually the higher doses that do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Canez23 View Post
    how long would a beginner stay on a 100mg test prop / 250mg tren Ace cycle? and how long before I should hit it again?
    Usually no longer than 8 - 10 weeks. And break time inbetween each cycle should always be: time on cycle and PCT included. Usually 4 - 5 months on average.

RyanGreg is offline Associate Member
    what is stronger in regards to muscle growth and fat loss....

HGH or Tren ??

Quote Originally Posted by RyanGreg View Post
    what is stronger in regards to muscle growth and fat loss....

HGH or Tren??
    Completely invalid question, much like comparing apples and oranges.

Fat loss = HGH.

Muscle growth = Trenbolone .

That's the best I can do given your question. HGH will never provide the rapid size and strength gains that anabolic steroids can and do. Furthermore, when HGH is utilized WITH anabolic steroids (and well into long-term use), its effects become very different and much more pronounced than if it were to be run alone. I shouldn't have even said as much as I have, because it really is akin to comparing two almost completely different things.

Does tren help burn fat in anyway? why do i always hear it has fat loss properties? what does this mean..........??

Does tren help burn fat in anyway? why do i always hear it has fat loss properties? what does this mean..........??
    The answer to this is in this thread and you'll see it if you perform a search in this thread. Trenbolone does not contain any significant direct fat burning properties. its fat burning effects are commonly misunderstood and are instead the indirect result of its very strong nutrient partitioning abilities. all anabolic steroids have this ability and it is in fact how all anabolic steroids exhibit their effects. but Trenbolone does this to a much stronger extent, allowing more consumed macronutrients to be shuttled towards muscle repair and growth rather than fat storage, leaving a larger window of fat metabolism to be had by the body as a result.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Atomini I need your help.
    My first weeks of tren ace 50mg ED were great, crazy nightsweats and everything like tren should be.
    Then I changed to my 2nd vial, and every typical tren-side dropped no night sweats any more, no brainfog, no rage.
    The brand is the same, only the batch is different.
    How can I test if its underdosed / Bunk???
    Thanks!!!

Aside from analysis in a laboratory, there is no way of testing it. Also, just because you aren't experiencing side effects doesn't mean what you have isn't real.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    Atomini I need your help.
    My first weeks of tren ace 50mg ED were great, crazy nightsweats and everything like tren should be.
    Then I changed to my 2nd vial, and every typical tren-side dropped no night sweats any more, no brainfog, no rage.
    The brand is the same, only the batch is different.
    How can I test if its underdosed / Bunk???
    Thanks!!!
    The sides of tren a wore off after three days for me, perhaps just coincidence that it was a different bottle

Exactly, some people will experience the typical Trenbolone side effects wearing off over time while others don't. It has nothing to do with switching bottles.

And hey, if you are using something and are not experiencing any negative side effects from it, then what's the problem? Isn't that what we're all aiming for? To NOT experience sides? lol.

rljf11 is offline New Member
    Apologies if this has already been covered, can you run test prop and tren e together? iv gathered from what iv read that a higher tren, lower test dose is the way to go for lean gains how does this look:

Tren prop 175mg 1-12
    Tren e 400mg 1-10
    Anavar 75mg ed 1-12

Would proviron be of any added benefit whilst on tren?

Quote Originally Posted by rljf11 View Post
    Apologies if this has already been covered, can you run test prop and tren e together? iv gathered from what iv read that a higher tren, lower test dose is the way to go for lean gains how does this look:

Tren prop 175mg 1-12
    Tren e 400mg 1-10
    Anavar 75mg ed 1-12

Would proviron be of any added benefit whilst on tren?
    Yes you can run the two together. You can use the search function to search the thread for my posts in here on that. I know the thread is too massive to go through the pages one by one, but the search function narrows it down for you.

Proviron would be good, but honestly its abilities would be absolutely dwarfed by the strength of Trenbolone .

Thanks Atomini i will probably just go with armidex and caber and leave out the proviron .

One more question for you do you think its worth paying the extra money for shorter esters? A test p and tren a cycle as oppossed to test e and tren e?

Which cycle do you think would be better

test e 150mg week 1-10
    Tren e 400mg week 1-10
    anavar 75mg ed week 1-12

or

Test p 25mg ed/175mg week 1-12
    Tren A 50mg ed/ 350mg week 1-12
    anavar 75mg ed week 1-12

Which one is your choice? my goals are lean muscle gain and to keep bf 8% or lower, happy to adjust dosage if you feel its necessary

Thanks for your help

Thanks Atomini i will probably just go with armidex and caber and leave out the proviron .

One more question for you do you think its worth paying the extra money for shorter esters? A test p and tren a cycle as oppossed to test e and tren e?

Which cycle do you think would be better

test e 150mg week 1-10
    Tren e 400mg week 1-10
    anavar 75mg ed week 1-12

or

Test p 25mg ed/175mg week 1-12
    Tren A 50mg ed/ 350mg week 1-12
    anavar 75mg ed week 1-12

Which one is your choice? my goals are lean muscle gain and to keep bf 8% or lower, happy to adjust dosage if you feel its necessary

Thanks for your help
    I don't understand the difference between the two, other than a 50mg difference in Trenbolone dose and a 25mg difference in Testosterone dose between the two, as well as the difference in ester type used. With that being said, I am a fan of short esters and shorter cycles, so I would say the latter one is a better choice based on that.

Only difference is price as short esters end up costing me twice as much for the same length cycle, that being said i much prefer them.
    Do you think the addition of anavar will be of any added benefit or will the tren dwarf anything the anavar can bring to the cycle? i could bump up the tren to 400mg and do anavar 1-6 or 500mg tren with no anavar for same cost.

Only difference is price as short esters end up costing me twice as much for the same length cycle, that being said i much prefer them.
    Do you think the addition of anavar will be of any added benefit or will the tren dwarf anything the anavar can bring to the cycle? i could bump up the tren to 400mg and do anavar 1-6 or 500mg tren with no anavar for same cost.
    Anavar is a good addition, i'm doing it right now at 100/200/700 Testosterone /Trenbolone /Anavar respectively (Anavar is 100mg daily). You'd need to run it at at least 80mg/day. As you can see from my situation, I lowered the Trenbolone dose so that I can experience more of the Anavar.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    How often should tri-tren be injected, eod ?

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    I'm running almost exactly the same compounds at the same doses as you are now. This is the first time I've incorporated Var with the Tren and the result is probably the best cycle i've ever ran ... Insane hardness and freaky vascularity. What do you think of your results on this stack?

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    How often should tri-tren be injected, eod ?
    Depends on the concentration of the longest acting ester. If it is higher than all the others, 2x weekly spread evenly apart is good. If the shorter esters are emphasized more, then EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by kolaking View Post
    I'm running almost exactly the same compounds at the same doses as you are now. This is the first time I've incorporated Var with the Tren and the result is probably the best cycle i've ever ran ... Insane hardness and freaky vascularity. What do you think of your results on this stack?
    Incredible. Just incredible. I love it. It's making me think of making it a staple cycle, but I don't want to be running orals. Nevertheless, Anavar with Trenbolone is pretty nice.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Excellent. Thank you! I love this board because it's full of real life experiences rather than mis-informed, media slanted, "oh roids are so dangerous and they're illegal!!" type bullsh!t. Thanks for taking the time and effort to educate us on the low down with Tren . My next cycle is going to be Tren/Mast with a test e base. It'll be my first go with Tren. I'm absorbing info on it like 99% IPA to a cotton swab This is a great addition.

BTW I was already planning this as my next cycle before I saw this post. You can therefore assuage yourself of any guilt for killing an old man, Atomini.

Quick question for you Atomini,

In your opinion is there a difference between Ace, Hexy, or E Tren esters as results go or is the only difference frequency of administration IE 50mg/d acetate = 250/w enanthate = same results on body composition?

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Quick question for you Atomini,

In your opinion is there a difference between Ace, Hexy, or E Tren esters as results go or is the only difference frequency of administration IE 50mg/d acetate = 250/w enanthate = same results on body composition?
    Esters don't matter at all for anything. All they do is agument the release rate and half-life of the hormone they are affixed to, as well as how fast the hormone is released into the bloodstream (peak blood plasma levels). That's all. Any claims to the contrary are nonsense. Once the ester is broken off by enzymes, you are left with 100% pure Trenbolone , regardless of whether or not the Acetate, Enanthate , or Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate was attached to it.

Esters don't matter at all for anything. All they do is agument the release rate and half-life of the hormone they are affixed to, as well as how fast the hormone is released into the bloodstream (peak blood plasma levels). That's all. Any claims to the contrary are nonsense. Once the ester is broken off by enzymes, you are left with 100% pure Trenbolone, regardless of whether or not the Acetate, Enanthate, or Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate was attached to it.
    Thank you.

MFM
    Hello, I have a few concerns about my tren cycle. I have finished 3 weeks with zero side effects until today. I know about the tren cough, I wanna know if what I'm gonna say is normal or not.

As I said I had zero side effects but:
    1. Today less than a minute after the injection I felt like an elephant was standing on my chest, I coughed a few times, the cough wasn't that bad at all, actually it was me who felt like I should cough to try to feel better, what was bad is the shortness of breath, nausea, and a slight headache. I was really afraid, I felt so bad that I thought I'm gonna have a heart attack, I couldn't stand and I checked my pulse, I couldn't count but it was pretty fast. So, was that normal?

NOTE: I'm sure it might be a shock or you might disagree, but I cannot inject eod, it's IMPOSSIBLE. The 7th day (Friday) is the off day for people in my country and I cannot get anyone to inject me, so that's how I inject:
    Sat: 75 mg
    Sun:
    Mon: 75 mg
    Tues:
    Wend: 75 mg
    Thurs: 75 mg
    Fri:
    (So I inject the same days every week and today was my first time to inject 2 days in a row)
    Yesterday I injected 75 mg of tren with 50 mg test e, and today I injected another 75 mg of tren, would that be an overdose that caused what I felt today?
    It's this way or the other way would be to inject eod but sometimes it will come like this: (Only 3 times a week)
    Sun:
    Tues:
    Thurs:
    Fri:
    The point is that I can never inject in a Friday.

2. A few days ago I started to feel a burn in every injection last for a long time, besides the continues pain in the injection site. I also have painful lumps in the same sites although I try to rub the site after the injection for 1 or 2 minutes.

EDIT:
    3. I also have itching in the injection site all the time.

Thanks a lot for your patience and the support. Please tell me what to do.
    Last edited by MFM; 02-21-2013 at 05:07 PM.

nice brutha..why tren cause joint pain???

Hello, I have a few concerns about my tren cycle. I have finished 3 weeks with zero side effects until today. I know about the tren cough, I wanna know if what I'm gonna say is normal or not.

As I said I had zero side effects but:
    1. Today less than a minute after the injection I felt like an elephant was standing on my chest, I coughed a few times, the cough wasn't that bad at all, actually it was me who felt like I should cough to try to feel better, what was bad is the shortness of breath, nausea, and a slight headache. I was really afraid, I felt so bad that I thought I'm gonna have a heart attack, I couldn't stand and I checked my pulse, I couldn't count but it was pretty fast. So, was that normal?

NOTE: I'm sure it might be a shock or you might disagree, but I cannot inject eod, it's IMPOSSIBLE. The 7th day (Friday) is the off day for people in my country and I cannot get anyone to inject me, so that's how I inject:
    Sun:
    Tues:
    Thurs: 75 mg
    Fri:
    (So I inject the same days every week and today was my first time to inject 2 days in a row)
    Yesterday I injected 75 mg of tren with 50 mg test e, and today I injected another 75 mg of tren, would that be an overdose that caused what I felt today?
    It's this way or the other way would be to inject eod but sometimes it will come like this: (Only 3 times a week)
    Sun:
    Tues:
    Thurs:
    Fri:
    The point is that I can never inject in a Friday.

2. A few days ago I started to feel a burn in every injection last for a long time, besides the continues pain in the injection site. I also have painful lumps in the same sites although I try to rub the site after the injection for 1 or 2 minutes.

EDIT:
    3. I also have itching in the injection site all the time.

Thanks a lot for your patience and the support. Please tell me what to do.
    You need to go to a doctor. Those are some very serious symptoms of something underlying that could be ver dangerous. The first thing you should have done is get to the ER or a clinic rather than post here. There is nothing I or anyone else can do to help you, and what you have experienced is not normal at all, even for Trenbolone users. It also sounds like there is something wrong with your gear, either something is off with the solution (solvents and cosolvents), or sterility issues. My suggestion is dump all of that gear if it is causing injection site issues that bad, and keep an eye on the symptoms you described (heavy chest feeling, breathing hard, etc.), if they have gone away then it might have been a one-time thing, but if you're still experiencing it, get yourself to a doctor. There is only so much someone like me can do over a forum for someone. What you are experiencing could be from the Trenbolone, it could be from the oils themselves, or they could be from something completely unrelated.

Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    nice brutha..why tren cause joint pain???
    Trenbolone should not normally cause joint pain. That is not a commonly reported side effect, although it can happen. It even happens in a minority of individuals who use Testosterone , even.

How does this tren bulking cycle look?

I have run tren before at 50mg ED and was amazing....now currently in PCT and want to start this cycle in another 15 weeks time... will i benefit bumping it up to 60mg ED?

my last cycle i was cutting....this cycle I'm bulking

~16 weeks test prop @ 60mg ED

~14 weeks masteron @ 100mg ED

~12 weeks trenbolone @ 60mg ED

~10 weeks anavar @ 60mg ED

Will also be taking:

~12.5mg aromasin ED

~250iu hcg 2x per week

~Prami 1mg ED

How does this tren bulking cycle look?

I have run tren before at 50mg ED and was amazing....now currently in PCT and want to start this cycle in another 15 weeks time... will i benefit bumping it up to 60mg ED?

my last cycle i was cutting....this cycle I'm bulking

~16 weeks test prop @ 60mg ED

~14 weeks masteron @ 100mg ED

~12 weeks trenbolone @ 60mg ED

~10 weeks anavar @ 60mg ED

Will also be taking:

~12.5mg aromasin ED

~250iu hcg 2x per week

~Prami 1mg ED
    Cycle looks good but there is never any need to keep upping the dose of Trenbolone after every subsequent cycle, that is just absurd and I have stated my position on that several times throughout this thread when people keep asking that. Everyone keeps forgetting how strong Trenbolone really is. You do not need to up the dose. At 50mg daily, you are coming out to 350mg/week of Trenbolone, which is the equivalent of 1,750mg/week of Testosterone . Please remember this.

You only increase doses when you notice gains have significantly STOPPED. And I mean STOPPED! I don't mean "oh maybe the gains have slowed down a tad" or "my gains only seem to be slowing down towards the end of the cycle", I mean flat out STOPPED after at least 2 cycles of Trenbolone use and constant alterations to diet have not worked. And you know what? I guarantee that will NEVER EVER happen to 95% of Trenbolone users. EVER. I will be willing to bet money on that.

texastea is offline New Member
    Atomini, there are a number of guys on PM forum who are on a 100 test/100 tren weekly cruise, year-round. What are your thoughts/concerns on year round use of tren, even if at a relatively low 100 mg dosage?

Thread Information