Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    I'm loving this thread, once again, THANKS for all the info.
    I too have used Swifto's advice in the past, and it's still very good, IF you read carefully about dosages, cycle lengths, etc. Also bearing in mind that it was written 4 years ago. What you've updated it with, regarding shorter cycles and ancillary protocols is awesome. I vote for Pedro... I mean... STICKY!!
    Here's my next cycle thus far.

- CYCLE -
    140mg Test-E / Wk. (20/mg per injection, ed) - 12 wks.
    420mg Tren -A / wk. (60/mg per injection, ed) - 12 wks.
    Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD (25mg/ED if gyno symptoms appear)
    Optional/On hand: Prami .25mg/ED, -OR- Tamoxifen 40mg/ED -IF- needed for treatment of gyno symptoms.

- P.C.T. -
    Toremifene Citrate 120mg/120mg, then 60mg/ED
    Tamoxifen 40mg/40mg, then 20mg/ED
    Auxilliary: CLENBUTEROL and VITAMIN 'C' 'D' & 'E'

QUESTION: I may have missed it, but what's your opinion on Toremifene? For simplicity, can I just use Aromasin throughout?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    I'm loving this thread, once again, THANKS for all the info.
    I too have used Swifto's advice in the past, and it's still very good, IF you read carefully about dosages, cycle lengths, etc. Also bearing in mind that it was written 4 years ago. What you've updated it with, regarding shorter cycles and ancillary protocols is awesome. I vote for Pedro... I mean... STICKY!!
    Here's my next cycle thus far.

- CYCLE -
    140mg Test-E / Wk. (20/mg per injection, ed) - 12 wks.
    420mg Tren -A / wk. (60/mg per injection, ed) - 12 wks.
    Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD (25mg/ED if gyno symptoms appear)
    Optional/On hand: Prami .25mg/ED, -OR- Tamoxifen 40mg/ED -IF- needed for treatment of gyno symptoms.

- P.C.T. -
    Toremifene Citrate 120mg/120mg, then 60mg/ED
    Tamoxifen 40mg/40mg, then 20mg/ED
    Auxilliary: CLENBUTEROL and VITAMIN 'C' 'D' & 'E'

QUESTION: I may have missed it, but what's your opinion on Toremifene? For simplicity, can I just use Aromasin throughout?
    Toremifene I believe is a great compound, but there isn't enough information or clinical data on it because it is so young (as of 2007 I believe) to be able to definitively say that it can be used long term on a cycle or anything without any detrimental effects. Even for increasing endogenous Testosterone production, Nolvadex still comes out on top in comparison to it. Now, whether or not Toremifene causes the same impairment in IGF-1 production in the liver as Nolvadex does, that is one of those things as I said we don't know (yet).

And yes, use Aromasin throughout. Aromasin is the best AI and the only one I reccomend.

emp
    emp is offline Junior Member
    Hey. Im planning on cycling parabolan (tren hex) with a little testo on the side.

its gonna be 300mg ew of tren, and 200mg ew test p and 50mg of anavar the last 6 weeks(overlapping the time inbetween the cycle and the PCT. also with 0.5mg ari(cant get a hold of aro) eod.

my only problem is, my guy cant get a hold of any of ur recommended anti prog.

and here comes the "no-no"... i did get some kind of gyno, from one of my cycles(500test + 400deca, without any AI...you live you learn, i guess...). and when it was fully blooming, i could squeeze out some "see through" liquid. that was about two years ago.

now its almost completely gone, but i do have a little bump left(doesnt rly show tho..). i was thinking maybe trying to ask my doctor to get him to subscribe me with some anti prog.

im planning on using nolva, 40/40/20/20 (mg pr day / week) as my PCT

u have any suggestions to what i should say to him?
    do u think a low dose such as 76mg eod tren and 50mg eod test with AI could trigger a new gyno?
    would i be the dumbest guy on the planet, taking tren without any prog control?

thx
    Last edited by emp; 02-28-2013 at 04:57 PM.

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by emp View Post
    Hey. Im planning on cycling parabolan (tren hex) with a little testo on the side.

its gonna be 300mg ew of tren, and 200mg ew test p and 50mg of anavar the last 6 weeks(overlapping the time inbetween the cycle and the PCT. also with 0.5mg ari(cant get a hold of aro) eod.

and here comes the "no-no"... i did get some kind of gyno, from one of my cycles(500test + 400deca, without any AI...you live you learn, i guess...). and when it was fully blooming, i could squeeze out some "see through" liquid. that was about two years ago.

now its almost completely gone, but i do have a little bump left(doesnt rly show tho..). i was thinking maybe trying to ask my doctor to get him to subscribe me with some anti prog.

do u think a low dose such as 76mg eod tren and 50mg eod test with AI could trigger a new gyno?

thx
    Uhhh, well you can say goodbye to your boners for this cycle...

You should really look online for an additional source to get some caber. That shit is magic.

thebeast59 is offline New Member
    Hi, I have few question and I'm new to the site, I'm 20 and a football player, I weight 287 pound and I'm about to do a cycle of testosterone propionate . I'm going to take 1cc of pro every 2 days. I was wondering how much time the test will stay in my body (especially for blood test and urine test). My cycle will last 8 to 10 weeks.

I was also wondering what is the difference between a good brand and a bad brand for the test. How does it affect the propionate ? because test is test no?

And my last question, does the color of the propionate has something to do? Mine is yellowish and not transparent, i'm guessing is only the oil but just want to be sure

Thanks for your time, youre saving my life!!

Quote Originally Posted by thebeast59 View Post
    Hi, I have few question and I'm new to the site, I'm 20 and a football player, I weight 287 pound and I'm about to do a cycle of testosterone propionate . I'm going to take 1cc of pro every 2 days. I was wondering how much time the test will stay in my body (especially for blood test and urine test). My cycle will last 8 to 10 weeks.

I was also wondering what is the difference between a good brand and a bad brand for the test. How does it affect the propionate ? because test is test no?

And my last question, does the color of the propionate has something to do? Mine is yellowish and not transparent, i'm guessing is only the oil but just want to be sure

You put this in the wrong spot entirely...but test prop will get out of your system long before the season starts up again and make sure you run an AI with it if you don't wanna grow bigger titties than you already have. I'd tell you that you're too young but everyone here seems to think that if you're trying to go pro in something then it's okay to break all the rules that they generally try to police on these boards so I won't bother. Just keep in mind if you don't do a really good PCT that your test levels may never recover, and possibly won't anyway.

Spend some time reading all the stickies and you'll be on your way to being an informed AAS user.

emp
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    Uhhh, well you can say goodbye to your boners for this cycle...

You should really look online for an additional source to get some caber. That shit is magic.
    so u dont think 200mg ew with test will help with that? its kinda one of the main reasons i want to add a little testosterone in the cycle.

i see its advised here to take as little as 100mg ew of test, with even higher dosage of tren .

imo, ill be fine with 200mg ew, no?

Edit
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-20-2013 at 07:08 PM.

thx
    Perseverance1 has pretty much answered all of your questions. You have very obvious signs and symptoms of high Prolactin levels with your nipples lactating and such. You need a Prolactin antagonist and you need to get that gyno under control and taken care of before you decide to do ANYTHING ELSE. As far as your doctor goes, you can tell him about your leaky nipples and how you've read that it is due to high Prolactin, and then suggest that you'd like to try having him prescribe Cabergoline or something similar to lower Prolactin.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeast59 View Post

First of all, your question has nothing to do with Trenbolone at all, and i'd advise you to make a separate thread for your questions, as not only does this question not belong in this thread, but you will get more answers there. This is a Trenbolone thread, and is for Trenbolone-centered questions, not general cycle questions.

In terms of what you have asked, the answers for everything you asked about can be found through a forum search or a quick read through the educational threads section. Detection times, drug half-lives, etc. are all basic questions and information that do not belong in this thread. But, here are my concerns and points:

- You are obviously not ready to cycle, and will do more harm than good. Testosterone Propionate injected every 2 days? It needs to be done every other day at the very least to maintain optimal steady peak blood plasma levels. Doing it once every two days is asking for peaks and valleys and rollercoaster effects on blood plasma.

- Testosterone Propionate possesses a half-life of 4.5 days and a detection time of about 2 - 4 weeks.

- The difference between a 'good' brand and a 'bad' brand has nothing to do with the Testosterone Propionate itself and everything to do with: sterility, quality, contaminants (if any), and whether or not there is any advertised product in the solution at all.

- Color of the oil has nothing at all to do with the quality of the anabolic steroid . Different oils and solvents are used all the time, and can range in consistency and color all the time.

emp
    ok thx!

well, it will be 150-200mg ew(50mg eod) with test, and 0.5mg Ari as an AI. i dont see how that will give me high estrogen lvls. ive used 500 test alone without any AI, and didnt have any problems with gyno or such. so i think its the combination with test and prolactine "enhancers", such as deca and tren . which in my case, was deca, that is the problem and was the one giving me my side effects.

now with a low test and low to moderate dosage of tren, im guessing it will be less of a problem than with 500 test and 400 deca.

maybe i didnt explain it good enough, but its about two years ago, since i had my leaky nipples and gyno. the only thing left of it, is a little bump. its very tiny, but its there, and it wasnt before i did my test+deca+dbol cycle two years ago. so the only thing i can do with my gyno now, is operation. i am, however, going to try to say to my doctor(which is very aware of my situation), that a lot of people, with great success, have gotten rid of their gyno with the help of caber. so whats the harm in trying? its not like hes supplying me with a drug thats illegal and/or preformance enhancing. if hes gonna buy it or not, i dont know...

but after ur consultance, im deff going to wait with my cycle(which ive already purchased) until ive gotten a hold of caber or anything similar. ill even try to order online, even though i live in a country where its really difficult to get anything past customs.

thx again!

ok thx!

well, it will be 150-200mg ew(50mg eod) with test, and 0.5mg Ari as an AI. i dont see how that will give me high estrogen lvls. ive used 500 test alone without any AI, and didnt have any problems with gyno or such. so i think its the combination with test and prolactine "enhancers", such as deca and tren . which in my case, was deca, that is the problem and was the one giving me my side effects.

now with a low test and low to moderate dosage of tren, im guessing it will be less of a problem than with 500 test and 400 deca.

maybe i didnt explain it good enough, but its about two years ago, since i had my leaky nipples and gyno. the only thing left of it, is a little bump. its very tiny, but its there, and it wasnt before i did my test+deca+dbol cycle two years ago. so the only thing i can do with my gyno now, is operation. i am, however, going to try to say to my doctor(which is very aware of my situation), that a lot of people, with great success, have gotten rid of their gyno with the help of caber. so whats the harm in trying? its not like hes supplying me with a drug thats illegal and/or preformance enhancing. if hes gonna buy it or not, i dont know...

but after ur consultance, im deff going to wait with my cycle(which ive already purchased) until ive gotten a hold of caber or anything similar. ill even try to order online, even though i live in a country where its really difficult to get anything past customs.

thx again!

Sounds like a good plan, just don't be afraid of bloodwork, it's your best friend of you enjoy breathing.

emp
    ofc ofc. im gonna visit the doctor before, twice during my 8 week cycle, and after my PCT. and eventually checkups if somethings off.

i do have another question tho. im going to be using tren hex, or parabolan if u may, and ive never used that ester before. i thought i might just start the PCT a week after my final injection, like i would after a low dose of test P. but now ive read somewhere here on the forums, that the half life of the hex, is like 7 days. which would make me have to start my PCT about two weeks after the last injection. and being that tren is so much more potent/stronger than test, i would start my PCT with lower values in my body than i would with test.

day 1: 300mg
    day 7: 150mg
    day 14: 75mg will probably be lower than this, considering im probably not at 300mg the final day of inject.
    day 21: 37.5mg

any comments?

I'm still a little weird about using Aromasin throughout my Test-E / Tren -A cycle, AND also for PCT. Thus far, I've switched to a different A.I. for PCT, with Nolvadex . I'm still going to do it, I'm just a little unsure.
    During cycle, I will use 12.5mG/EOD.
    For PCT should I ramp it up for the first two weeks? I.E. 25mG/ED? Or, the same throughout PCT - like 25mG/ED
    Should I even be doing a larger dose than during my cycle (12.5mG/EOD)?
    Sorry for all the Q's if it seems pedantic. I like to have everything in place pre-cycle, including plans and contingencies.

ofc ofc. im gonna visit the doctor before, twice during my 8 week cycle, and after my PCT. and eventually checkups if somethings off.

i do have another question tho. im going to be using tren hex, or parabolan if u may, and ive never used that ester before. i thought i might just start the PCT a week after my final injection, like i would after a low dose of test P. but now ive read somewhere here on the forums, that the half life of the hex, is like 7 days. which would make me have to start my PCT about two weeks after the last injection. and being that tren is so much more potent/stronger than test, i would start my PCT with lower values in my body than i would with test.

day 1: 300mg
    day 7: 150mg
    day 14: 75mg will probably be lower than this, considering im probably not at 300mg the final day of inject.
    day 21: 37.5mg

any comments?
    First off, if you're doing 300 a week then by the end of your cycle you'll likely have double that in your system when you finish (think about the prior weeks half lives...they all compound and add up). If you really wanna figure out when to start pct type "pct calculator" into google and it should be the second link from the top that's "pctbefit.com" something similar to that web address anyway...click on it and the rest is self explanatory.
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-01-2013 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Grammar...stupid phone :p

emp
    yeah, i wont have double, but around 400 prob. ur right...

the calc doesnt have tren hex or parabolan , but i found another one where i could put in halflife time...and i just put in 7. im surprised that they want me to start the PCT with over 100mg of tren in my body. anyone care to explain?

one thing i did note, and im glad, is that since the prop is lower on dose, and shorter ester, i will have far less test active, than i will have tren, when i end the cycle...so i think im gonna go a day or two more with test, so that they run out at about the same time, with the same amount...that way i wont get any side-effects from having no testo, and a supressing tren lurking around...i will use anavar the last weeks, but mainly i hope it will just maintain my strength a bit and every time im on anavar, i have amazing libido...shit works like ****n cialis lol

thx mate! im benefiting a lot already from entering a new forum!

emp
    sry about spam...

what about letrozole , instead of caber? heck, even without arimidex and caber? since letro is an AI, and ive heard it also helps on prolactine(cant seem to find the source atm..). and on the profile section, it states that it can even remove gyno(yey for me, right!?). im gonna try to get caber, but the price online to 180$ for 8mg is stiff.

any thoughts on letro instead of caber and ari? or would u go for ari and caber instead?

im just wondering what i can get out of my docter...prob wont get both caber and letro(which i feel would be better than arimidex..).
    Last edited by emp; 03-01-2013 at 01:38 PM.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    with tren and cialis , my heart rate is pretty high, blood pressure is in check thou. if i wanted to try clen with my upcoming tren cycle, is it a bit of a worry or warning sign if i have a already fast heart rate on tren?

thanks.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    also i might come off trt for lab work, wich will suck if i crash , but its necessary. ill be only running nova for pct, screw clomid.WHat do you know about running stane through pct with nova, kinda a older bill Roberts thing but do you have any knowledge or opinion on keeping the aromasin on during pct? if so still just 10mg a day?

Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    with tren and cialis , my heart rate is pretty high, blood pressure is in check thou. if i wanted to try clen with my upcoming tren cycle, is it a bit of a worry or warning sign if i have a already fast heart rate on tren?

thanks.
    Could you give us a number range, rather than "pretty high"....that's kind of a relative term...could mean 80bpm or could mean 110bpm.

sry about spam...

what about letrozole , instead of caber? heck, even without arimidex and caber? since letro is an AI, and ive heard it also helps on prolactine(cant seem to find the source atm..). and on the profile section, it states that it can even remove gyno(yey for me, right!?). im gonna try to get caber, but the price online to 180$ for 8mg is stiff.

any thoughts on letro instead of caber and ari? or would u go for ari and caber instead?

im just wondering what i can get out of my docter...prob wont get both caber and letro(which i feel would be better than arimidex..).
    Letrozole is overkill for trying to control Prolactin OR Estrogen. Just get yourself a Prolactin antagonist, why are you making things more complicated and harder for yourself? If you need to use an AI, use Aromasin (Exemestane), it's better than Letrozole and Arimidex. Letrozole should be saved only for the worst Estrogen cases (such as gyno).

If you've got heart rate issues as it is, you just answered your own question. Do not throw Clenbuterol in on top of that, you're asking for trouble. Your ticker can only take so much.

thanks.
    also i might come off trt for lab work, wich will suck if i crash , but its necessary. ill be only running nova for pct, screw clomid.WHat do you know about running stane through pct with nova, kinda a older bill Roberts thing but do you have any knowledge or opinion on keeping the aromasin on during pct? if so still just 10mg a day?
    Aromasin is one of the most perfect additions to PCT, especially if combined with Nolvadex .

emp
    it comes down to what i can get my hands on. ari instead of aro. but im def getting a prolactin antagonist, just hoping its from my doctor, and not from an online page...the price, as i mentioned, is quite stiff for a student...

i was just running it by u, to get an opinion, cause i think it will be easier to get a hold of letro, than caber or any other prolac. agon.

thx

I was going to say, see your doctor first before getting to the point where you have to resort to black market products or whatever. If you can get it from your doctor, why bother worrying about all these other things when you don't need to?

Mttjns is offline New Member
    Anyone in the states (NJ) area know of any places to get legit deca ?

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mttjns View Post
    Anyone in the states (NJ) area know of any places to get legit deca?
    This forum is not a place to find sources... please take the time to read the forum rules.

Thanks

Welcome to Steroid .com too~

God, you have to be kidding me....

emp
    yeah...im that kinda guy, i guess. ill see my doc on monday and hopefully get him do prescribe non-harmfull pills.

u have any comment on the PCT question? when to start it. and why its recommended to start the PCT with over 100mg of tren in my system?

i used the calc, and it said i will have about 90mg of tren, two weeks after my last injection. so im thinking ill wait two weeks with my PCT, and use test P for four more days than i will use tren(two injections).

thx

The idea is to have the body's endogenous production of Testosterone already bump-started and going during the tail end of the cycle. You do not want gaps between the cycle and PCT where the body will have a complete lack of hormones to do its job, as the idea here is a transition that is as smooth and seamless as possible. And I would not use these weird calculators. Just start PCT about 5 days after your last shot if using acetate and propionate , or 2 weeks (approximately 14 days) if having used enanthate /cypionate .

Atomini, Don't know if you saw it but could you comment on post #733? Specifically:
    For PCT should I ramp Aromacin dosage up for the first two weeks? I.E. 25mG/ED? Or, the same throughout PCT - like 25mG/ED?
    Should I even be doing a larger dose than during my cycle (12.5mG/EOD)?

For PCT, you want maximal stimulation of endogenous Testosterone production, so for the first 2 weeks do 25mg per day of Aromasin . Halt it after 2 weeks. It is very dangerous on the body's subsystems to continue with eliminated Estrogen levels longer than a 1 - 2 week period. Do not lower the dose, just stop it after 2 weeks and continue a SERM for the remaining 2 weeks afterwards.

Ok, cool. We don't think 12.5mG EOD Aromasin while on cycle is too much / too little, right? I'm assuming not because the recommended dose for "intended" therapy is 4X this amount. The idea being to regulate, not eliminate Estrogen...

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Atomini;6396738 Incredible. Just incredible. I love it. It's making me think of making it a staple cycle, but I don't want to be running orals. Nevertheless, Anavar with Trenbolone is pretty nice.[/QUOTE]

I agree and don't like doing orals either but from the results I've gotten from this combo it will definately be a staple..I'm pretty sensitive to orals always getting prostate issues when I do, but even at 100mg EOD for 7 weeks I was completely free of any sides and my liver enzyme levels stayed flat!
    Last edited by kolaking; 03-02-2013 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    Ok, cool. We don't think 12.5mG EOD Aromasin while on cycle is too much / too little, right? I'm assuming not because the recommended dose for "intended" therapy is 4X this amount. The idea being to regulate, not eliminate Estrogen...
    Precisely. 12.5mg EOD tends to be 'okay' for most people for the purpose of Estrogen control on cycle.

RyanGreg is offline Associate Member
    Atomini i see you mention masteron a few time in this thread...... Why is masteron so good to run with tren ? more so than any other compound?

I can't decide on whether to add mast primo or var to my future test and tren bulking cycle.

IF and only IF you can get to a low enough bodyfat %, Masteron can really bring out muscle definition and 'hardness' (I hate using that term because it really means nothing) even more. Essentially, for the competitive bodybuilder, Masteron really only provides an enhanced aesthetic capability. Some say it assists in burning fat due to its androgenic capability, some say that it gives that extra aggression and drive in the gym for the same reason. But both of those can be achieved at far greater degrees with something like Trenbolone or Anavar . Masteron is good for 3 things:

1. As a half-decent aromatase inhibitor, given moderate doses of aromatizable AAS in the same stack
    2. Binding to SHBG in order to allow other AAS in the same stack to be more 'free' to do their job in binding to receptors in muscle cells (this is actually a VERY good role for Masteron as a supportive compound, but there are plenty of other AAS that do the same thing)
    3. Aesthetic enhancing effect for those who are hitting very low bodyfat %. It brings out more vascularity, more definition, and a better '3D' look to the muscles. This is really of very little value for the average AAS user in the gym and only really benefits those who are competing.

RyanGreg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    IF and only IF you can get to a low enough bodyfat %, Masteron can really bring out muscle definition and 'hardness' (I hate using that term because it really means nothing) even more. Essentially, for the competitive bodybuilder, Masteron really only provides an enhanced aesthetic capability. Some say it assists in burning fat due to its androgenic capability, some say that it gives that extra aggression and drive in the gym for the same reason. But both of those can be achieved at far greater degrees with something like Trenbolone or Anavar . Masteron is good for 3 things:

1. As a half-decent aromatase inhibitor, given moderate doses of aromatizable AAS in the same stack
    2. Binding to SHBG in order to allow other AAS in the same stack to be more 'free' to do their job in binding to receptors in muscle cells (this is actually a VERY good role for Masteron as a supportive compound, but there are plenty of other AAS that do the same thing)
    3. Aesthetic enhancing effect for those who are hitting very low bodyfat %. It brings out more vascularity, more definition, and a better '3D' look to the muscles. This is really of very little value for the average AAS user in the gym and only really benefits those who are competing.

thanks for the reply... so you wouldn't recommend adding mast to my test and tren cycle then for bulking purposes? I used test/tren/mast/winny recently for a cut.

maybe i would be better off with test tren and var?

but i just always thought tren and mast go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Atomini, you might wanna check Ryan's thread history before you spend/waste any more time on this troll..
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Hm, never would've known...

I'm just trying to help people out by answering their questions!

Liftheavy6 is offline New Member
    Great read, thanks man.

Bigd128 is offline New Member
    Hello I have read your post. It's an amazing informative post. Thank you!!!! I registered on this forum just to follow your knowledge and ask you some questions. I'm about to run my first tren cycle. After reading your post I have come up with this cycle.
    Test p 100mg/wk
    Tren a 400mg/wk
    Caber 1mg/wk
    Nolva on hand

Wanted to what you think of this cycle. Everyone I have talked to says test at 100mg a week is bs. But is 100mg a week enough? Thanks for the help man means alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd128 View Post
    Hello I have read your post. It's an amazing informative post. Thank you!!!! I registered on this forum just to follow your knowledge and ask you some questions. I'm about to run my first tren cycle. After reading your post I have come up with this cycle.
    Test p 100mg/wk
    Tren a 400mg/wk
    Caber 1mg/wk
    Nolva on hand

Wanted to what you think of this cycle. Everyone I have talked to says test at 100mg a week is bs. But is 100mg a week enough? Thanks for the help man means alot.
    It depends on what your definition of what "enough" is.

I have through my article here on Trenbolone outlined the concept of using 100mg weekly of Testosterone . So much so, in fact, that I am not going to repeat it over and over. The idea is that Testosterone takes a back seat role as a supportive compound meant for the purpose of maintaining normal physiological levels of Testosterone during a period in which endogenous Testosterone production is either shut down or suppressed. TRT doses of Testosterone are not designed to provide gains - that is something reserved for the primary anabolic compound, which in this case is Trenbolone.

If your goal is to make gains with Testosterone, then no, 100mg weekly of Testosterone is not "enough". What is "enough" here is vastly relative to the individual, and what they want.

Your cycle is solid.

Thread Information