Get_Fit_quick55 is offline New Member

First cycle help.. 4 weeks out of 12 complete

What's going on people i'm.new to steroids and new to this site as well.. I recently startes a 12 week cut cycle using test cyp(1 vial) and trinaplex 200 (trenbolone blend 2 vials) i'm about 4 weeks into my cycle. I use 3ml 25g 1 1/2 needles.
    I've read people say 20 is too young to juice and also tren is bad for. A new user, but i'm already using it/them so.i'm just looking for honest help on what to do until the.end of my cycle to see.the.best results. Thanks!

I'm 20 years old 5'6 214 lbs about 16% bf
    i've been lifting weights since sophomore year in high.school so about 5 years. I work out 5 days a week ...recently started a new 1500 cal diet ....

First question

is it normal for the injection site to be swollen/ sore every time i use test cyp. ? I take it mon thurs sunday etc...

Second
    am i suppose to.run out.of test cyp before tren?

Third

how long off time after the 12 week cycle is.over? And what to start back up with?

Actually let me correct myself

Monday test
    Thursday Tren
    Sunday test
    Wednesday Tren
    Saturday test ETC

Super-Chump is offline Associate Member
    Mate you have no idea what you are doing. There is so much wrong with what you have typed... I don't even know where to begin...

Like I said I'm new to.this.stuff reaching out to eHELP!xperienced steroid users. What am I doin wrong??

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Really makes no sense, first cycle should be test only and after age 25. You don't have enough test to bother shutting yourself down over. You don't mention PCT which by the info you gave you don't have.

The worst is you didn't bother doing any research before shooting your body full of things you know nothing about.

Go to the PCT section and figure out what you need to recover. Stop the cycle and at 2 weeks after the last injection date start the PCT.

Readeck11 is offline New Member
    Bro the first thing you need and AI and PCT. Look like you will continue whit your cycle no matter what we said so drop the tren and get a AI and PCT and do some reserch b4 do more damage to your body

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I vial of cyp and 2 vials of tren tells us nothing. what are the mg/ml? Either way you done have enough cyp to last 12 weeks unless you run 1/3 what would be normal. Yeah tren the first time is not a good idea. Also as said, no PCT? You need to do some reading, especially about PCT then order what you need and stop your cycle until you learn what to do right.

Just because you have started does not mean you should continue.

Thanks for the quick responses guys i appreciate it. As you guys can all see I didn't research well reason being I'm shadowing my friend who ran the same cycle and.diet and.got amazing results. He never mentioned PCT Tho which by your guys comments is very important. I will definitely look into.that and i apologize for.the lack of information. After I discontinuance Tren I keep the test going?? And once I.have a PCT do I start the tren again? Still kinda confused bare with me guys... testosterone cypionate 200 10ml and trinaplex 200 20ml

No you should stop the tren and put it away until later like 1 year from now if all goes well.
    You run the PCT starting 2 weeks after you stop the test cyp. Read up on it, you will learn more

Oh I see... Where can I find info on what to run after im done with test cyp and while on PCT??

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quit your cycle do a pct.At 5'6 215 unless you are 1 big mofo.Your bf is at least 25% and do to health risks.We dont give cycle advice to anyone under 25.

What to run after? Nothing for quite a while. One you should visit the diet section and and learn to eat right to get the BF down. If/when you are really ready for aas the basic rule is time on = time off so a 12 week cycle + 2 weeks off + 4 weeks PCT = No more aas for at least 18 weeks. Spend the time learning diet and training.

How long have you been training 5x a week?

Ok that makes more sense now... I've been training 5x a week for a year. Before.that I trained 4x a week. Since Tren is.bad for starters aside from test. What else ? This info.is.for.when I am ready to start again..

Also from my understanding novalex and clomid are both anti estrogens... Can/should I take both at the same time with the recommended dosage ?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Really bro. Stop all the crap. Stop the cycle and get your Pct done. All the answers to your questions are in the Pct section. At this point you should not have any more questions about AAS as you have 5 years to research the subject before your ready to cycle.

5000 calories instead of 1500? Really??

And does anyone know of a trusted source to order nolvadex from??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Get_Fit_quick55 View Post
    And does anyone know of a trusted source to order nolvadex from??
    yes order from ar-r the banner in the top corner. Is called tomax

There is no way you are only 16% bf at that size.
    You are best to stop everything before you really hurt yourself. Running steroids at a high bf can be more dangerous also
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thanks ill order from there. Ive been.the same.weight for almost two years give or take a pound or two and last time I checked.I was at 16% BF I wouldn't lie when trying to get information... But.thanks for the source!

if your thats size you would be huge and no need to cycle.
    im 5'6 and bounce between 195 and 205 and 11-14% and i'm pretty big.
    Not that im saying its not possible. But i cant see it and that your going to 1500 cal to cut. I have to eat 3500 to maintain that weight

I'm not cocky but I'm pretty solid played football for 4 years and boxed for 3 the 1500 cal diet like I said I recently started. It's something new I thought id try. I'm.not as defined as I want to be. I thought juice would put the cherry ontop ... An act on.impulse which I.see now was a bad idea.. lol but now that I'm getting more knowledge on.the subject I.should be ready n where I wanna be within the next year or so

you have a pic you can post?

I.don't have a computer and my iPhone doesn't let.me upload pics on here for some reason

You must be a big boy then. I know i have trouble with clothes. Having big shoulders and arms and an 19inch neck at 5'6

Yeah I feel you on that one man!

whats your goal of the cycle

Basically to have more cuts throughout my bod... They're there but.they're not.out there if that makes sense... And I would mind more noticeable V cuts... I am taking a big.leap here going to.juices... I never take whey proteins or any of those supplements.. pretty much all natural... Except the past 4 weeks.. but what do you take to get/stay big?? I just work out twice as hard when I feel I'm losing it.

I take test. I cant maintain 200lbs unless im on cycle. Im naturally lean i can get cut easy. But to be 200 and lean i need to be on

I see.... Hey any other source beside that one? One that offers 20mg tablets instead of liquid??

Quote Originally Posted by Get_Fit_quick55
    I see.... Hey any other source beside that one? One that offers 20mg tablets instead of liquid??
    The liquid make it legal to sell. For tabs you would have tp find your own source since we dont discuss sources. The liquid works the same and IS easier to adjust dosages

Can you put the liquid in some.kind of.capsules ?? Sold at GNC

you can, i dont see a reason to. Any reason you are against the liquid?

Nasty taste is all. I've read some reviews saying it tastes really bad... What do you think? And how is the dosage measured ?

you use an oral syringe to measure. It comes with it. I have a few products at home and none taste bad

Thread Information