JM6075 is offline Junior Member

PCT after Pre Contest

Hey guys 2.5 weeks out from my first show and have my clomid and nolvadex already on hand just curious how to run since I'm dropping compounds before the show, my cycle consists of prop wks 1-8 100 eod tren 8-10 75 eod Winn 8-10 100 eod, since I'm dropping prop two weeks out from the show and running only tren/Winn for the final two weeks when should I start my clomid/nolvadex after my last tren/Winn injection?

Bump

stpete is offline Banned
    Why even bother running them at all? Especially at those dosages for just 2 weeks? But to answer your question, i'd start 3 days after.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You might as well save some time and post all your stats!!

weight
    cycle experience

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21 View Post
    You might as well save some time and post all your stats!!

weight
    cycle experience
    His stats really don't matter. He's already just about completed his entire cycle, so what difference does it make - none. Either way, he's run a cycle, he's coming off and wants a PCT plan.

Quote Originally Posted by JM6075 View Post
    Hey guys 2.5 weeks out from my first show and have my clomid and nolvadex already on hand just curious how to run since I'm dropping compounds before the show, my cycle consists of prop wks 1-8 100 eod tren 8-10 75 eod Winn 8-10 100 eod, since I'm dropping prop two weeks out from the show and running only tren/Winn for the final two weeks when should I start my clomid/nolvadex after my last tren/Winn injection?
    You could more than likely get by with a simple Nolva or Clomid plan.

Nolva:
    WK 1: 40mg/ed
    WK 2: 40mg/ed
    WK 3: 20mg/ed
    WK 4: 10mg/ed

or

Clomid:
    WK 1: 150mg/ed
    WK 2: 150mg/ed
    WK 3: 100mg/ed
    WK 4: 50mg/ed

You could add in HCG at the beginning...250-500iu/ed for ten straight days prior to your Nolva or Clomid use.

Last note....2wks is an extremely short time for Tren use...especially pre contest. IMO, six wks would have been so much better but I guess that doesn't matter much at this stage.

I've done stats before 23 6'1 214 7% 2.4 wks out 3rd cycle, I worded that wrong started tren and win. 8wks out and running it to show date

I know how to run pct I just didn't know about start times since I dropped prop early and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by JM6075 View Post
    I know how to run pct I just didn't know about start times since I dropped prop early and stuff
    You could simply start a few days after your show and that would be fine. Another good option though is waiting to run your PCT. In this case, you'd simply reintroduce your testosterone injections for a few weeks at a low TRT level dose and then start your PCT after this. It seems to allow for a smoother transition. Contest dieting can be so brutal on the body it's not a bad idea to just coast for a few weeks, let your body begin to recover with a solid amount of testosterone in its system and then start the PCT process.

Thread Information