flyguy6661 is offline Member

is more better ????

just wondering as i have some freinds who say that alot of guys dont need to be using the amounts of gear and sometimes the less you use you could gain more for example if someone was running 1000mg test, 800mg deca & 600mg tren opposed to someone running 500mg test & 500mg deca could they almost get the same gains ?? does your body not respond if you put too much in ?

Shadowmaker is offline Banned
    its all genetics...
    some ppl grow 220lbs natural, then pop a few dbols and explode to 240lbs in no time...

when i started to train i had a friend who was starting it too... hes a really good guy, but he is a lil bit slow in the brains, so after a year or two, i already knew my nutrition and training, while he asked me : "does overhead barbell press is for shoulders or back?"... at the same time, i had my diet, my protein and carbs, while he mostly ate smth that was available at school - some soup, some potatoes.
    the most important part in this is - he was twice my size after 2 years of training... the time went by, i started to juice... it has been like 7 years now, recently i met the guy - the f*cker is still twice my size and asks me stupid sh*t like : "does MuscleMilk contain any steroids ?" and belives that he is a juicer, because he once had an X.O X-Plode, "and that is steroids" not to mention, that a bag of chips is still hes post-workout meal.

what im tryin to say is - never compare 2 bodys. it is impossible to compare anything in this sport.
    there are guys who could get natural to the level that someone get to taking grams of test a week for many years.

i know all kinds of ppl - some take more, some take less, some take none and the results are different for all of them.

so - if you DO respond to more stuff - do it... if not - dont do it.. but dont feel stupid because you take more than someone else, but you do not respond to that the way he does.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^ That is funny stuff!!!

Also Swifto brought up in one of his posts about growing into your dose. Just because you did 500mg your first cycle doesn't mean you jump to 750mg your next cycle and so on. If you made great gains on the 500mg then do it again until the gains lessen, then worry about adding compounds or increasing doses.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    if weight lifting and body building is going to be a life long persuit, then less is more. If you want to be lifting at my age, you have to survive to my age. I've personally chatted with 20 year olds that have taken more gear in a single cycle than i have in 4. There is absolutely no need for a newb to be taking a gram or more of anything.

The problem with kids, especially males, under 25, is that their brains have not fully developed, and rational thought is not under control. Their emotional thought process (or a lack of a thought process) often tramples their rational thought process, and do real stupid things they ordinarily wouldn't do once they finally get past 25.

Which is why we get young males here wanting to stackk, on a first cycle, a gram of test, 3/4 gram of tren , and some dbol . And then only after a year in the gym. They are willing to trade future health for one summer of being "big". So if you ask a reasonable man if this is a reasonable trade off, and 99% would say no.

If this is going to be a life long persuit, then you go a few years in the gym. once you get "stuck" and gains are real difficult (i'm not talking about the slow down everyone has after the first 8 months in the gym), THEN contemplating a moderate cycle might be the way to go, such as 500mg test c / week for 12 weeks. And only 2 cycles per year max. then once you get "stuck' again, and gains come to a halt, then either up the dose, or add a mild dose of a second compound.

The way some newbs here go, with stacking three compounds on a second cycle, either one of two things will occur....

1) Their exponential growth of steroid useage will eventually cause them to die
    2) They will discontinue weightlifting, and probably suffer at a minimum, early onset of ED, etc...

Anyways, the first few years should always be focusing on learning how to dial in your diet and exercise routines. NOT to see how much steroids you can take!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Just like mentioned above, if you want to last you need to do less. Juice does take a toll on our bodies and of course everyone is different.

But, it is so true. . . I have a few friend's that never see a gym, have a gut but still look like they hit weights. All this of course while eating garbage.

I don't have any clinical trials I can refer to in my post. I can only give my personal experience that I'm 52 yo, 5'11", 205lbs, 12% bf, cycling for 3 years, TRT for 2 years, HGH for 5 years (from the beginning). My TRT consist of 150mg/wk of Test, 5iu/ed HGH, 100mcg T4/ed. I bench 225lbs 35reps, bench 1rm 385lbs, squat 405lbs, cardio performance (kickboxing) is very good. My intake of Test is minimal but Test in combo with HGH gives me great output performance.

Thread Information