BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

For NOOBS by a NOOB!!

This is being written in an attempt to allow new users a little insight into steroid use for the first time by a first time user. This was just a quick write up and I’m sure I’ll add to it as I think of things. It’s not up to par with most you guys but I figured maybe some new guys could find it useful!

The Decision

This is the moment you decide to make the leap to “the dark side” as we have all heard. This decision should be based solely on your personal goals and beliefs while outside pressures should have no influence in any way.

I watched my friends start using steroids roughly 15 years ago and I swore I would never use them. I killed myself day in and day out to keep up with them and always be stronger. Now 15 years later, I am still at it and stronger than ever. Where are my friends? They are all in bars and out of shape living unhealthy lives and doing nothing productive. Knowing what I know now about steroid use I realize all their cycles were garbage and they were setting themselves up for failure from the beginning.

Being 31, I noticed I’m no longer able to put on muscle like I once had. Do I still look great? I believe so but I want to have the quality of muscle that I had in my early 20’s. I accepted that the use of steroids would be a great option for me to reach my goals. My training has always been on point, my diet has always been on point, and most importantly I am decision is being made for and by myself with zero outside influence. It’s this dedication to the world of fitness that prepared me to make the right decision concerning steroid use.

I woke up one morning and decided to embrace my newly decided path in life and it is a decision I don’t regret. I made it for the right reasons and there is no going back now.

Knowledge

Once the decision is made then begins the research. This isn’t something to rush into and the more time spent researching and learning the better off you’ll be. Understand the compounds you are using and what they do to your body. Understand not only the cycle but the need to control estrogen and why. Learn where and how to proper and safely inject yourself. Understand the importance of post cycle therapy and the time off needed between cycles. Most importantly understand why so many veterans try and veer young men under 25 from the path of steroid abuse . It’s not because they don’t want you getting bigger than them but because they don’t want to see you hurt yourselves. Grasp that your source/supplier is in it to make money and not for your best interests. PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SHOULD RUN TEST ONLY YOUR FIRST CYCLE!

Research and remember!

Diet/Training

Your diet and training must be on point! It’s pointless to take steroids and slack in either area thus not reaching the full potential of the cycle. This requires even more research. There are many people out there knowledgeable enough and willing to assist you in calculating calories and macronutrients. They can help you design a training program that will maximize your results. You have to remember that steroids don’t produce miracles. You literally have to train and diet harder than you ever have if you want to see amazing results. I always tell people bodies are made in the kitchen, it’s so true!

Gear

Where you get your gear is your issue but much research into that place or person is a must. You absolutely MUST have everything you need in order before you even contemplate beginning your cycle. Have your gear and make sure you grab some extra. You may be shorted, drop a vial, or miscalculate and mid cycle is not the time to be scrambling around for more gear. I would up 5ml short on my vial and had to scramble to get another, wasn’t exactly an ideal situation. Have your Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) and your Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) ordered and ready as well. Get yourself quality products to perform all your injections properly and safely.

First Injection

Your first injection will be extremely intense. Take a breath and double check all your items and run through the procedure in your head a couple times before you actually do it. Your heart will race uncontrollably, you will sweat profusely, and I promise you it will get easier each time. I know my first injection I couldn’t bring myself to do it, I was afraid of passing out and landing on the needle. My first injection wound up being administered by my sister because of this. It only took one injection to realize it’s not so bad and there’s nothing to worry about.

On Cycle

There will be several mental aspects that you need to be ready for. Depending on the ester you choose, you may be waiting 5 weeks to feel any major differences in the gym but when it does kick in you will know! You will notice some increase in erection frequency much sooner. Pay close attention to what your body is telling you regarding estrogen and its related side effects. Don’t be surprised if you wake up one day with acne on your back and shoulders. Your body will tell you everything you need to know.

When your compound kicks in I can promise you that it will be night and day, as long as your gear is legitimate. Right around my 5th week I walked into the gym and my first set was the breakthrough I had been waiting for. I COULDN”T BE STOPPED!! I felt like a new man and I felt like I could lift the world.

It’s up until this point that can really mess with your head. I know 5 weeks doesn’t sound like a long time but when you’re injecting yourself every few days it is a lifetime. The first week is all mental and you will have great works just because it’s in your head that you’re on steroids. By week 2 you’re already getting a little frustrated and the next couple weeks just get plain aggravating. That 5th or 6th week will make it all worthwhile and you just have to keep reminding yourself that it’s eventually going to be worth it.

I will warn you that once it has kicked in there will be no distinguishing attractive women from not so attractive women. You will literally want to have sex with every woman that walks by so be prepared talk to chicks that you wouldn’t normally even look twice at.

Post Cycle

That last shot you take will be devastating! I knew that my cycle was over and soon my euphoria would be over leaving me normal again. I can see how people can become depressed but you have to remind yourself that it’s all in your head. You’re still strong, you still look muscular, and you can still be confident.

It’s extremely important to continue eating as your cycle comes to an end. You’ve put on a good amount of new muscle and you need to keep it. Start your PCT and get your natural testosterone levels back up to par. Take the appropriate time off and start the whole process over.

Tips

Keep your first cycle to Test only so you can learn how your body responds.
    Have everything you need for your first complete cycle before you even start.
    Listen to veterans, they know their stuff.
    Inject SLOWLY!

mikey hulk is offline Member
    Well said

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    You little Blue Waffle you......... If you keep putting up quailty like this, we may see you up there within the sticky board real soon. Good job buddy!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    The needle thing still gets me. I am horrified. Everytime I try, I actually work myself up and KNOW I am about to do it, then as I start in, I backout. I just can not for the life of me get past the mental part. I know the pain is somild it shouldnt even be an issue. Its all in my head and I hate asking people to come do it for me, or drive25 miles away to get someone to do it. I feel I am becoming a nuissance to my buddies. It sucks!

brocato is offline New Member
    great read... the first injection story sounds just like mine lol

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey hulk View Post
    Well said
    Thank you buddy!!

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    You little Blue Waffle you......... If you keep putting up quailty like this, we may see you up there within the sticky board real soon. Good job buddy!
    Ha ha I appreciate that but we all know that isn't even close to sticky quality. So many people on here have helped me so if this even helps one person then it was worth it!!

The needle thing still gets me. I am horrified. Everytime I try, I actually work myself up and KNOW I am about to do it, then as I start in, I backout. I just can not for the life of me get past the mental part. I know the pain is somild it shouldnt even be an issue. Its all in my head and I hate asking people to come do it for me, or drive25 miles away to get someone to do it. I feel I am becoming a nuissance to my buddies. It sucks!
    I think it was my second shot, I took a pic of 6 little red blood dots where I went to stick my quad and backed out. FOr me the trick is taking a DEEP breath and as I slowly let it out I inject. I can't look at it till I get the needle in though so I get my hands set to the spot I went and turn. By the 5th week I was talking on the phone and injecting like it was just another thing to do that day.

Quote Originally Posted by brocato View Post
    great read... the first injection story sounds just like mine lol
    Thanks mang!!

Judah is offline Member
    I love it! I shoot b12 to get my needle fix lol

Thread Information