dan18 is offline New Member

Post anger problems with steriods

i am 18 yr old i have been on sterids on and off for 7 months i started on the tablets at first then quickly moved on to the injections recently i have been injecting sus 250 1m twice weekly and tri deca 300 1m twice weekly on my 6th week of the cycle my mood swings have become unbearable one min happy next feeling so low and depressed and angry my get up and go has gone very restless and Irritable all the time i just snap for the littlest thing and get violent sometimes please help what am i doing wrong i stopped taking the deca 3 weeks ago but my moods have not improved much what would be the corect dosage or a better steriod to take i am 5ft 10 and weigh 11 half stone any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
    Last edited by dan18; 08-02-2012 at 08:53 AM.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan18
    i am 18 yr old i have been on sterids for 7 months i started on the tablets at first then quickly moved on to the injections recently i have been injecting tes 350 1m twice weekly and tri deca 300 1m twice weekly my mood swings have become unbearable one min happy next feeling so low and depressed and angry my get up and go has gone very restless and Irritable all the time i just snap for the littlest thing and get violent sometimes please help what am i doing wrong i stopped taking the deca 3 weeks ago but my moods have not improved much what would be the corect dosage or a better steriod to take i am 5ft 10 and weigh 11 half stone any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
    Jesus dude, you have been on for seven months?

I don't even know what to begin on this one. I'm going to leave the age alone since you're already on a cycle and need help.

Why have you been on for so long without a break?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you have been on way to long. And taking way to high of dosages. It can do permanent harm being on that long and being your only 18. Your hormones are all over. Thats why you are having mood swings. You need to stop and do a strong pct
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

i only started on the new cycle about 9 weeks ago but stopped the deca three weeks ago and started on the tes 350 twice a week after that the cycle was sus 250 1m and deca 300 1m twice weekly

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yuor 18 and shouldnt be using anything, never the less 700mg of test a week. You really need to stop and do a pct
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Judah is offline Member
    i only started on the new cycle about 9 weeks ago but stopped the deca three weeks ago and started on the tes 350 twice a week after that the cycle was sus 250 1m and deca 300 1m twice weekly
    I need some basic info so I, and others can help you.

How long have you been on? Not when did stop using deca and continue Sus. How long have you been putting compounds in your body without taking a break?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you've been off and on for 7 months from a cycle.. and your hormones are all over the place and you are 18.. go figure right....

what was your pct?? lets try and get you back to a nomal base line.. or a least as close to normal as an 18 yr old can be..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

nine weeks ago i started new cycle after a four week break the cycle was sus 250 1m and deca 300 1m twice weekly 6 weeks into the cycle i stopped using the deca thinking this was the source of my problems i contiuned on the sus for another week then started taking the tes 350 twice a week two weeks ago

leeatkin is offline Junior Member
    Its not the deca pal its the sus .and adding extra hormones and testosterone to the body is sure to affect u.iv run this stack many times at a higher dosage i also experiance simalar affects and same .if u cnt handle the heat get out of the frying pan i say .roid rage is comanly used by non users but i say its adrenalin wantin to get out.y not try d bol at a lower dose if ur going to take anything but at a 6_8 week course obviously after ur pct

Bi6 7omo is offline Junior Member
    What a tool

Dangerfield is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi6 7omo
    What a tool
    Thats what I was thinking way to young for any kind off steds

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Its like the saying goes, you can't fix stupid... it sounds like you just jumped into the aas scene on a whims notice. People here have great advice and always willing to help, but you need to do more research and make better decisions. It really sounds like you have no clue what you're doing. You can end up doing permanent damage. Granted Im no expert and do not claim to be, but you should start asking questions first instead of trial and error... it sounds like you got impatient and got in over your head. Patience and knowledge make all the difference. People here are willing to help and can be a great resource to you but your mindset needs an adjustment. Don't take this as flaming, im sure youre probably a good guy, but to be blunt you sound too wreckless and immature to be involved in what you are.

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    I don't blame you. I would be angry too if I wrecked my endocrine system as perhaps you did. You really need to stop and do a pct as Gixx suggested; and it would likely be in your best interest to see a physician as soon as you can.

Judah is offline Member
    nine weeks ago i started new cycle after a four week break the cycle was sus 250 1m and deca 300 1m twice weekly 6 weeks into the cycle i stopped using the deca thinking this was the source of my problems i contiuned on the sus for another week then started taking the tes 350 twice a week two weeks ago
    Get off everything. Start PCT. Your hormones are going to whacked out either way. Maybe consider HCG while your off but before your start your pct.
    Last edited by Judah; 08-02-2012 at 10:48 AM.

Judah is offline Member
    Get off everything. Start PCT. Your hormones are going to whacked out either way. Maybe consider HCG while your off but before your start your pct.

stpete is offline Banned
    Do you have PCT? If not, i suggest you click on AR's banner at the top of the page and get some. Stop using and start PCT.

This is the only right thing you can do at this point.

itsDave is offline New Member
    Goodnight sweet endocrine system.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yep... we can't fix what is happening to you..

2 months of pct will fix you back to where you should be...

that's the truth of it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

thanks every one just bought some Tamoxifen 20g to help with my pct how should i take them one a day as i have no idea thanks

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Yeah every day start out at 40mg for the first 2 weeks .

stpete is offline Banned
    My PCT recommendation:

Clomid-100/50/50/50/25/25
    Nolva-40/40/40/20/20/20

Those are dosages are per week for a total of 6 weeks.

You can also hit the PCT Forum for other opinions and to read up on others PCT.

Thread Information