supraman is offline Junior Member

Ran a 2 month trenazone (transdermal dienolone cycle) and my hair REGREW (plz read)

Has anyone experienced this before? I ran a 2 month trenazone cycle, a spray on transdermal, and my hair completely thickened up. I had a slightly thinning spot at the top of my head and the sides were receeding then it all came back like MAGIC. I was ecstatic! Then I got off the cycle and 2 months later (now) my hair is rethinning again and the spots are getting thinner. F*CK! Was it bc I was shut down (and thus significantly lowered DHT) plus the trenazone having no ability to bind to hairfollicles allowed me to regrow hair? And now that my natty test is normal, Im back to the normal DHT levels and thus thinning? Thanks guys

Razor is offline Banned
    Isnt trenazone a pro hormone?

supraman is offline Junior Member
    its active dienolone, it might in fact be. Does that make a difference

Atomini is offline Banned
    I have no clue what might be going on here - this all sounds very strange. What you took is a prohormone. I know that it does not have a very high androgenic rating, and is therefore quite safe for those concerned with androgen-related hair loss.

But I can't see this thing re-growing and thickening hair. That just sounds strange...

And when your androgen-related MPB begins... it doesn't stop and then re-occur if your DHT levels rise back. Once it starts, it keeps rolling. The only thing you can do is slow it down, not reverse it. You may not have androgenic alopecia but another form of alopecia that comes and goes.

Thread Information