canga is offline New Member

TEST E and VAR cycle. NEED LIL HELP!

hey,
    im 24 yrs old. 6' 1''. 240 lbs. 14%bf. I have experience with liquids and orals. Only problem is this will be the first time i dont deal with my local supplier, who wouldnt give me much advice, just told me how much to do and when, and foolishly i never ask many questions. so im a little lost on some things and have been researching alot and looking for some help. im looking to run 500mg(250mg 2xWk) test-e every week for 12wk. and anavar along with it. My first question..i have enough anavar to run 60mg ED for 12wks, is this safe or smart or should i up the doses and run it for a shorter amount of time, and at the beggining or end of my cycle should i run the var? 2nd question would be about the needles used for test. like i said my last supplier would just give em to me and i never really knew the sizes or anything so what would u guys reccomend? what other things should i be running during the cycle to avoid estrogenic side effects. and was gonna run clomid for a pct...any input would be great thanks!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I wouldnt recommend running an oral for 12 weeks. Estrogen issues? Arimidex is good for this. I think its overused, many people dont have big estrogen problems-but only you can find out how your body reacts. Get 3mL syringes and needles is up to you. 22G 1", or bigger one for drawing and smaller one for pinning. Doesnt matter too much. Need one long enough to get into your muscle. Anything less than 5/8in wont work.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Test time and dose is good. If this is your first cycle, just run that and save the anavar . You do need to run a AI and your PCT needs work. Look at our stickies on here to get the right ideal of what to do.

canga is offline New Member
    thanks a bunch, not my first cycle, just my first with out being "spoon fed" the details of it all.. ill keep my research up and thanks for the feedback

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    OK cool. How many mg's are you going to run? Also I wouldnt do more then 8wks of anavar also.

Thread Information