Mordamir is offline New Member

Help Newbee starting first cycle

I wgt 135 and 5'3", low body fat, friend gave me teston 400 - 400mg/ml (blend of a bunch of diff test), and trenabol (trenbolone A and E blend) 250mg/ml. he said 1cc of each 2 times a week...and I will do pct later....Is that too much for my height...should I cut it in half or is that cool...he says if I go lower wont notice much........also what is best pct ...he recomended hcg and something else forgot but will talk to him later......thaks guys I looked everwhere on web and could not find anything on weight and height suggestions......

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    First cycles should be just test, to see how your body reacts. But need to use AI and need to have pct set up before. Not advisable to just jump in like that, IMO there is everything you need to know here at steroids .com just do some research before you start. My first was test c at 500 wk, pinned twice week. Working good, no sides. Learned everything here, what to take how to take, how much. And everything else you need to know. Good luck

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Before you do anything do some research.Read all the stickys learn about pct gyno why you need to run a AI.Then hit the diet section.There is more to getting big than a pin in your butt.

I understand all that and very much appreciate your help......but how much per height and body weight... a 6 ft 4 man and a 5 ft 3 man shouldn't do the same amount ......

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Read the stickies, learn, and you will answer almost all your own questions!!

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordamir
    I wgt 135 and 5'3", low body fat, friend gave me teston 400 - 400mg/ml (blend of a bunch of diff test), and trenabol (trenbolone A and E blend) 250mg/ml. he said 1cc of each 2 times a week...and I will do pct later....Is that too much for my height...should I cut it in half or is that cool...he says if I go lower wont notice much........also what is best pct ...he recomended hcg and something else forgot but will talk to him later......thaks guys I looked everwhere on web and could not find anything on weight and height suggestions......
    Tren is REALLY powerful dude. Most will advise you to do Tren only after you've have done a few cycles. Tren can come with some pretty intense side effects. If you're not ready to deal with them with by knowing what compounds to have on hand then you'll end up having to stop your cycler or being miserable during it.

I don't want to say your size doesn't make any difference because biologically speaking you're going to have more of the compound in your system as a total percentage of your body mass than most of us that are normal size guys. That being said you should be just fine on 400mg of test a week as your first cycle but no more.

Thanks I am getting some anti estrogen to take during and then post cycle...should I split it to 200ml twice per week.......and what about the tren how much per week... I already started both.......and ps strangest thing happened when I did my shot today...it was 1cc of each...I got an instant erection and blew my wad without even touching myself....then I felt strong and great .....but wierd huh....has that happened to anyone before.....

I have read and spent lots of time researching ...if you where my height and weight how much would you do?...I already started cycle last week so if you can be straight up it would mean allot.....please

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordamir View Post
    I have read and spent lots of time researching ...if you where my height and weight how much would you do?...I already started cycle last week so if you can be straight up it would mean allot.....please
    Dude, your either fake or really...ummm...not very smart. You started injecting anabolic steroids in to your body and your not sure how much to take???

You don't jump in to a shark tank and then go "ok, now what" because half way through that question you get your leg bit off lol.

Dude you need to stop right now.
    Last edited by Judah; 08-04-2012 at 01:03 AM.

Your not being fair dude how else am I gonna learn and I did test and deca like 10 years ago and I am not dumb not one can give me a straight answer except for gixxerboy1......everyone has a diff opinion think back when you first started....I am sure you heard all kinds of what you should do.....I was told by my cousins husband who has been doing this for years with his buddys and has tried all diff combos...he told me 1cc of each 2 times a week for my body height and weight, I came to these forums because it is no where online and I always like to cross referense. He also told me then Tamoxifen for pct and hcg along with in the beginning to boost testes...I was just getting other opinions...I told him should I do just test and he said that is was no biggie and I read all over internet on tren and test 400 before doing it and taking his advice and almost all sites and reviews gave it 2 thumbs up...and I did not see anywhere that said it is as dangerous as you say...the first thread on questions and answers is on tren...if you have found other posts of links saying otherwise please share.....every question I have asked is answered by another question..I mean come on...I did do research and tren was rated #1....

What are stickies please? I have read tons and have learned allot except...that one question...try typing it into the web and looking around and its no where, however I did fomulate based on other peoples ht and body weight......and it appears that .5cc of each 2 times a week is plenty good. But I asked cousin today and he said no 1cc of each twice a week or I would not get the same results....see my dilema?

I am sure you guys here all kinds of crazy shit but I honestly did the best I could with the resourses I had and I jumped into this because my cousin was very knowledgable and I trusted him and he pretty much knew about almost all the gear that I asked about and it is all confirmed on here....please dont take anything I said the wrong way....I just want to gain some muscle not major but I have worked out my whole like and am always stuck......thats all guys and I saw the way he looked and the way he used to look and wow....know what I mean.........

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    ^thers no way this kid is 29. this is a double post. n he can't find stickies. bro i just posted on your other trena test cycle. stop all the crazy defense mad paragraphs quit cold turkey ur only 2 weeks in and do some homework. come back when you at 29

no I'm not on tren folks. I'm frustrated by people's stupidity.

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    act****** 29.

Thread Information