It's amazing how we all have to learn as we go along. I have never had any problems with gyno or anything else and mainly done what was recommended. Recently My doctors wanted to operate and remove my tonsils and adenoids. They said I had obstructive sleep apnea and my blood pressure was going up.

My last pct was HCG and Novaldex and I had not used AI as because I was so old and had no symptoms it was not needed.

Recently my workouts have been shit, sleep badly. breathing badly and feeling like shit. Hospitals here do not do as I ask and I was really fed up and getting depressed, I kept reading and decided to get Aromisen but none was available so I bought 2.5 mgs tablets of letrozole . Now after just 4 days, My breathing is fine. I feel great and i have only used 25% of a tablet per day plus some hcg injections.

Just come back from a three hour heavy workout and really feeling good. I was strong and breathing easy. I will wait another 4 to 6 weeks and get some new bloodwork, not from the hospital!

My question is do you think that a quarter tablet is ok? Should I go say 4 weeks then taper down or would it be better to use half a tablet eod?

Please remember I am 56, my goal is getting stronger and enjoying life even more. I have followed slingshot for some time. Thanks Ronnie for all your work.

I appreciate the advice I gather here. My wife before was a pharmacist and her brother a doctor. They do not have the knowledge I think we have here.

My only sour note is I keep seeing young guys 18 to 25 going on about slow gains, bad genetics and wanting to cycle! I hate to read what they say, it seems the youngsters are hell bent on quick fixes. The consequences are of no concern, bring back the good old days and teach discipline!

Anyway thanks to many the many people who have helped me even though they may not be aware of it! Best of wishes to everybody, John