Thread: A week off

drose979 is offline Associate Member

A week off

Can't work out this week coming up. I'm currently pinning 50 mg Ed of susp and 200 mg mon/ thurs of Test E. should I keep my schedule or change it up while I can't do anything?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Id keep everything the same, just keep your diet good and clean, the week off the weights will be a good deload and you should make some good gains when you hit it half again!

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    Id keep everything the same, just keep your diet good and clean, the week off the weights will be a good deload and you should make some good gains when you hit it half again!
    I agree. The time off will be good.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drose979
    Can't work out this week coming up. I'm currently pinning 50 mg Ed of susp and 200 mg mon/ thurs of Test E. should I keep my schedule or change it up while I can't do anything?
    Why would you change things up? That just shows a lack of commitment. If its just a temporary set back, don't throw everything out the window....and get your head back in the game man.

drose979 is offline Associate Member
    It is a temp setback I gotta heal I just haven't been feeling good and I need a week

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Why would you change things up? That just shows a lack of commitment. If its just a temporary set back, don't throw everything out the window....and get your head back in the game man.
    I tore my calf in June 2012. Doc told me 3-6 months to recover. Took me 5 weeks to get back at it to a point where I'm at 300lbs on calf raises (max was 700lb b4 injury). During time off, I continued full throttle on upper body exercises and did not cycle off.

Injuries/illness are going to happen, more so with gear because it effects immunity and ligament/tendon physiology. It's a price you pay to cycle. For short term problems, stay the course.

My rule has always been, if you can't commit, don't cycle at all. Life/sh1t happens no matter what but if you're committed you'll find a way to make it happen.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I tore my calf in June 2012. Doc told me 3-6 months to recover. Took me 5 weeks to get back at it to a point where I'm at 300lbs on calf raises (max was 700lb b4 injury). During time off, I continued full throttle on upper body exercises and did not cycle off.

Injuries/illness are going to happen, more so with gear because it effects immunity and ligament/tendon physiology. It's a price you pay to cycle. For short term problems, stay the course.

My rule has always been, if you can't commit, don't cycle at all. Life/sh1t happens no matter what but if you're committed you'll find a way to make it happen.
    I agree. I will train through and or around an injury. But if I'm sick. I will take a break. 7 days. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    I agree. I will train through and or around an injury. But if I'm sick. I will take a break. 7 days. That's all.
    Absolutely Misery! Injuries can be worked around but when your body is fitting a virus, the best course is rest and hydration.....and as much food as your symptoms allow.

I hate getting sick!!!!!!

Thread Information