Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    YrRndFit21 is offline Junior Member

Finasteride with dbol and test cycle?

I'm building a stack right now for later on this year with Dbol , test cyp, possibly some HCG , and nolva for pct.

I have a full head of hair, but my hair line looks like it might be slightly receded so I think I might be susceptible to hair loss...Has anyone ever tried Finasteride to prevent that? I was reading it could have some pretty bad sides. Or does anyone else have any other suggestions to prevent hair loss?

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YrRndFit21 View Post
    I'm building a stack right now for later on this year with Dbol , test cyp, possibly some HCG , and nolva for pct.

I have a full head of hair, but my hair line looks like it might be slightly receded so I think I might be susceptible to hair loss...Has anyone ever tried Finasteride to prevent that? I was reading it could have some pretty bad sides. Or does anyone else have any other suggestions to prevent hair loss?
    Keep in mind finasteride has only been proven to regrow hair on the crown. It won't help a receding hairline.

YrRndFit21 is offline Junior Member
    Ok well thats not an option anymore then...Anyone have any other suggestions? I was thinking as an absolute last resort, just deal with hair loss if it occurs and get a hair restoration treatment afterwards.
    Last edited by YrRndFit21; 08-05-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Thread Information