Thread: Cycle Rest

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member

Question Cycle Rest

Hello guys (and gals),

Let's say that I have been using Deca300, and Test Prop100 for about 8 weeks. This is my first cycle. And let's say that I ran out of stuff and have to wait 2 weeks.

Now, My original intentions were to do a 12 weeks cycle.

Would it be sane to have that 2 weeks sort period of rest between the last four weeks? I know this must have happened to some of you!

In addition, I also got D-Bol to add a little extra impact to those last four weeks before I come off until my next cycle.

Am I crazy by doing this?

And last, Since I have been off the Deca for 2 weeks, should I inject bigger doses the first week?

Please help! I rather ask you who are veterans than make a big mistake!!!

Thanks a lot!

Glassvoice

Thanks,

I was missinformed on the amount that I was going to need for the complete cycle.

I am 36 yrs. old
    6'3" tall
    started at 150 lb. (yea I am really skinny)
    now I am 165 lb. (so I've gained 15 lb, not so bad)
    bf is 9%

I have a very balanced physique so i do not look that thin. But now I definitely look much better. Specially my lats and delts have grown good which helps with the physical apearance. My arms grew two (2) inches and my legs also 2 inches. My chest not so much but working on that.

My fist goal is to get to 180 - 185 lb. That would make me happy. and that's why I added the D-Bol. Even if it's at the end.

I have been very thin all my life and I am determined to change that whithin a year. One day I will post my pictures. That will be the day that I see myself and I can be happy with what I see.

Please advise!!!

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the board bro.

Never start a cycle without all the gear (including clomid and anti-e's). How long you have been on that Deca , Test cycle???

This is my first cycle and again, I was missinformed in regards of the amounts I was going to need.

I did not realized I have so little posts on this board. I have been reading it for months already. It is very informative.

Believe me. I thought I had enough gear. And yes, I have Clomid.

GV

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Just looking out for you bro.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd just take the clomid three weeks after your last injection. Yea 8 weeks is shorter than you wanted but it's too late. 8 weeks isn't that bad. Save the dbol for next time and run it in the beginning.

Think about it, if you stop now, you only have to wait 8 weeks to start all over again. b/c time on = time off

Thank you, I did not mean to sound mean. I appreciate all your help guys! English is my second language and sometimes what I say comes out too strong or people get it wrong!!! I have nothing but to be thakfull especially to the guys and gals of this board that are always respectfull of other peoples weakneses and imperfections.

GV

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    No weakness or imperfections, just a learning environment

Mike Guest
    I would start all over - but this time with another test. Start over as if you hadn't done those two weeks at all - start the cycle over - run the deca and a test (enanthate or cypionate - not the prop) and throw in the dbol at the start to jump start yourself back up - run that at 35mg/day for the 1st 4wks and your deca at 300, test at 500 - run the deca for 8wks and run the test for wks 1-10 then start test prop on wk 10-12 at 50mg/ed then start clomid right after you finish prop - milk thistle at the start at 900mg/day for ten days prior to dbol and ending ten days after your dbol - so your cycle would look like this -

Wk 1-4
    Milk thistle 900mg/d (start/end 10 days before/after this period)
    Dbol 35mg/day
    Test E 500mg/wk
    Deca 300mg/wk

Wk 5-8
    Test E 500mg/wk
    Deca 300mg/wk

Wk 9-10
    Test E 500mg/wk

Wk 11-12
    Test Prop 50mg/day

Starting day after last prop injection -
    Clomid 300mg Day 1
    Clomid 100mg for next 10 days
    Clomid 50mg for next 10 days

Thanks Mike! That cycle sounds pretty cool. But, did you get that I have been on a cycle for 8 weeks and that I have been off for 3 weeks almost 4? Did you still reccommennd me the same? I have everything except the test cyp which I can get pretty quickly.

Thanks Mike you for your advise. It's the best one so far.
    Glassvoice

Mike Guest
    Actually I thought you had said you were on for only 2wks - I would wait a while if I were you - wait a month then start on that cycle and you'll be a very happy camper - (BTW I replied to your PM)

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    8 weeks is good for a first cycle use your clomid and then save whats left over for your next cycle. Remember time on equals time off.

Thread Information