Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 45
  1. #1
    ineedinfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    45

    cant get erect after 5 week anavar cycle. need help/info!

    hey everyone,
    I was running an anavar only cycle (wish i had done more research prior to it. just when it thought i knew what i was doing finally, i figure out there was more to learn) and i stopped after 5 weeks because of a back injury. my pct is nolvadex . Before I used to be able to get erect very easily, even by myself lol. After sex I could go again in another 5 minutes. Now I cant even get fully hard on my own. I have gotten hard with women though, but its just not the same. My dose was 50, then upped to 75, then slowly went back down and got off it. any advice? will it come back on its own? I am only 20, and I realize I should have trained for another couple more years and reached my genetic potential..
    thank you everyone.

  2. #2
    BlueWaffle21's Avatar
    BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Swamp, FL
    Posts
    1,568
    Blog Entries
    1
    This is another great example of why young people shouldn't use!! Wish you the best of luck and hopefully you can get yourself back too 100%!!

  3. #3
    ineedinfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    45
    I know, and I realize that. Its unfortunate I have to be that example but I am looking for an answer and some help. Im sure Im not the only one who tried to use young. Thank you though.

  4. #4
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,102
    Time to go see the doctor. Get professional help as soon as possible. You are young and this is not something to dick around with trying this and that hoping it works. Get professional help.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 08-06-2012 at 07:26 PM.

  5. #5
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    19 and can't get erect.

    lovely

    well mate, I'm not a pct expert, but this is the direction you need to go to get your hormonal system back on track:

    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...CYCLE-THERAPY)

  6. #6
    ineedinfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    45
    Im still really hard in the morning and stuff, its just on my own its harder then before. How much damage do you guys think 5 weeks at that dose could have done? I have a friend who is on 75 on his 6th week and he is fine

  7. #7
    BlueWaffle21's Avatar
    BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Swamp, FL
    Posts
    1,568
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedinfo View Post
    Im still really hard in the morning and stuff, its just on my own its harder then before. How much damage do you guys think 5 weeks at that dose could have done? I have a friend who is on 75 on his 6th week and he is fine
    Every person handles these compounds differently. Go see a professional like Cape said, get the needed bloodwork!!

  8. #8
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    Alright...how long have you been off cycle and running nolva? Are you done w/both? Need to know this before i can help. And when you say dose was 50, then 75.....was that the the nolva? Lay everything out for us.

  9. #9
    ineedinfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    45
    I have been off the cycle for 5 days, and by the 50 then 75 I ment the anavar . I was only on 75 for about a week though. My nolva was/is 40/20/20. Im on tribulus as well, but I know it might be more a placebo thing then actually working.

  10. #10
    M37H is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia, Victoria
    Posts
    74
    Dude I'm 25 but had sorta same problem my sex drive was gone and when I was in the mood i couldnt get
    Completely hard like I use to, so I went to doctor and he gave me cialis it's like Viagra but once you ha e you don't go hard unless you are aroused not like viagra. Now after taking just one I was back to normal and haven't needed anymore. Also it's got to do with your brain and you need to trick your mind into thinkin you are fine . But yours may be different but worth a try if I was you .

  11. #11
    Ben_66's Avatar
    Ben_66 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    139
    one word... meditation

  12. #12
    Judah's Avatar
    Judah is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedinfo
    hey everyone,
    I was running an anavar only cycle (wish i had done more research prior to it. just when it thought i knew what i was doing finally, i figure out there was more to learn) and i stopped after 5 weeks because of a back injury. my pct is nolvadex . Before I used to be able to get erect very easily, even by myself lol. After sex I could go again in another 5 minutes. Now I cant even get fully hard on my own. I have gotten hard with women though, but its just not the same. My dose was 50, then upped to 75, then slowly went back down and got off it. any advice? will it come back on its own? I am only 20, and I realize I should have trained for another couple more years and reached my genetic potential..
    thank you everyone.
    It's probably in your head. Highly doubtful after only 5 weeks you would experience ED. Possible? Of course.

    You will be fine. Go to the doctor if you can and get blood work done to be safe. Do NOT take Viagra or Cialis.

  13. #13
    ineedinfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    45
    Alright guys thanks a lot I really appreciate it. Honestly fitness/working out is such a big part of my life, and I guess I was just trying to take it to the next level. Id rather have my dick the muscles though haha. any more opinions would be great.

  14. #14
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    Personally Iam with Judah here. Might very well be in your head. Blast some Prop @50mg EODamd I betthatll help you ouy. Good Luck!

  15. #15
    gonzo6183's Avatar
    gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    1,068
    This is what you kids dont seem to realise, steroids come with very severe side effects that can be for ever....

    Even a light var cycle as mentioned can do damage, so to all you other guys under 25 maybe this will show you that just "because your mates are fine" doesnt mean you will be, and they probably wont be either in a few years.

    Time to go and see a doc mate and maybe consider running a full PCT

  16. #16
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedinfo View Post
    I have been off the cycle for 5 days, and by the 50 then 75 I ment the anavar. I was only on 75 for about a week though. My nolva was/is 40/20/20. Im on tribulus as well, but I know it might be more a placebo thing then actually working.
    Run your nolva like this: 40/40/40/20....Kinda weird though as var is pretty mild. either way, can't hurt. And stop spending money on trib. Might as well throw your money out the window.

  17. #17
    rage223 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    83
    I had issues like this for a little with my first var only cycle. Granted I was worse off then you... I didn't even know what a pct was back then. Go get blood work done after your pct if your still having trouble. Chances are your just mildly surpressed from the var.. If it was real and not dbol lik mine turned out to be! Now that your off, you can bet your levels are out of wack. A ton of it has to do with your head as well. Gonna have to get over that wall.

    Privatemdlabs.com, look up how to get the female full hormone panel blood test. Should cost no more then $55.00... And it gives you everything you need tested. Just select that you are a male at check out.

    Good luck. Post back your results if things don't get better.

  18. #18
    M37H is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia, Victoria
    Posts
    74
    Why not take cialis worked fine for me ?

  19. #19
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Everyone chill out.

    He's experiencing a slight decrease in erections because he is on Nolva, which often causes ED issues on its own. This isn't a big deal and certainly does not warrant an endocrinologist just yet.

  20. #20
    Judah's Avatar
    Judah is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Personally Iam with Judah here. Might very well be in your head. Blast some Prop @50mg EODamd I betthatll help you ouy. Good Luck!
    Lol, I never recommended that lol. Why are you mentioning my name ha?

  21. #21
    Judah's Avatar
    Judah is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Everyone chill out.

    He's experiencing a slight decrease in erections because he is on Nolva, which often causes ED issues on its own. This isn't a big deal and certainly does not warrant an endocrinologist just yet.
    Is he on Nolva right now? I thought he was already off. Maybe I missed that.

  22. #22
    AD's Avatar
    AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,809
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Personally Iam with Judah here. Might very well be in your head. Blast some Prop @50mg EODamd I betthatll help you ouy. Good Luck!
    thats like treating a shutdown with a bigger shutdown

  23. #23
    Judah's Avatar
    Judah is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    thats like treating a shutdown with a bigger shutdown
    Agreed, and for the record I never recommended that!

  24. #24
    ineedinfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    45
    I am currently on the nolva for those confused. And this morning I woke up hard, and I still have good energy and feel great. Maybe a lot of it is in my head like some are saying (which I hope is true lol), but it is a lot more difficult to get hard on my own.

  25. #25
    ineedinfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by rage223 View Post
    I had issues like this for a little with my first var only cycle. Granted I was worse off then you... I didn't even know what a pct was back then. Go get blood work done after your pct if your still having trouble. Chances are your just mildly surpressed from the var.. If it was real and not dbol lik mine turned out to be! Now that your off, you can bet your levels are out of wack. A ton of it has to do with your head as well. Gonna have to get over that wall.

    Privatemdlabs.com, look up how to get the female full hormone panel blood test. Should cost no more then $55.00... And it gives you everything you need tested. Just select that you are a male at check out.

    Good luck. Post back your results if things don't get better.
    thats unfortunate man hope everything is ok now though. are you recovered now?

  26. #26
    Rwy's Avatar
    Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,489
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Run your nolva like this: 40/40/40/20....Kinda weird though as var is pretty mild. either way, can't hurt. And stop spending money on trib. Might as well throw your money out the window.
    I am from NY and all these kids from the night life scene run anavar only cycles and I hear non stop stories about wet noodles and low libido from var only cycle

  27. #27
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Personally Iam with Judah here. Might very well be in your head. Blast some Prop @50mg EODamd I betthatll help you ouy. Good Luck!
    please do not post this horrible advise. keep your comments to yourself. He is 20 and has ED issues cause he should have never cycled to begin with. Yes even the mild var is cycling.

  28. #28
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,102
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    please do not post this horrible advise. keep your comments to yourself. He is 20 and has ED issues cause he should have never cycled to begin with. Yes even the mild var is cycling.
    ^This x 2

  29. #29
    Judah's Avatar
    Judah is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox

    please do not post this horrible advise. keep your comments to yourself. He is 20 and has ED issues cause he should have never cycled to begin with. Yes even the mild var is cycling.
    I have no idea why this guy is posting this information with my name on it I NEVER recommended this.

  30. #30
    curioususer is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    137
    holy shit!! is this real life?? Ur testy just got shut down

  31. #31
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah View Post
    Lol, I never recommended that lol. Why are you mentioning my name ha?
    Haha. I was agreeing with you on it being in his head. I am only kidding with him about the Prop. No way he should do that. I probably shouldnt have even said that. I would never recommend using test as a "booster".

  32. #32
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Haha. I was agreeing with you on it being in his head. I am only kidding with him about the Prop. No way he should do that. I probably shouldnt have even said that. I would never recommend using test as a "booster".
    be careful with that, some folks won't know you're kidding and could take the advice

  33. #33
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    please do not post this horrible advise. keep your comments to yourself. He is 20 and has ED issues cause he should have never cycled to begin with. Yes even the mild var is cycling.
    Please dont think that was serious. There is no way I would ever mean that. I was agreeing with Judah about it probably only being in his head. Judah never said to blast Prop, only it was probably in his head, in which I was agreeing with. Me saying that about the Prop was totally kidding and wasnt meant to be taken serious. I know the dangers of AAS on younger guys because I read over posts on here for hours a day, even old, old posts. I am in no way an expert at the use of AAS and I never give any advice on something I dont have experience with. I am only here to learn myself and ask questions. Since I am fairly new, I know many of you guys dont know me or how to take me because of being on the internet and dont know if I was serious. I assure you I wasnt and I am by far no one to give advice like that. Once I am more established and develop relationships on here, I know that I will be alittle more understood and you can tell if I am being serious or just kidding around. I regret even saying what I did, but I had no idea it would have been taken serious. Also, let me be very clear, Judah only said he thought it was in the kids head. That is what I was agreeing with. Not anything about the use of test. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Anyways, sorry that came off as a dumb*ss solution, but I promise it was only goofing. Anytime the veteran guys suggest a solution, thats who I listen too, as well as most newbies. I definitely wouldnt undermine the likes of Cape, Bonaparte, gearbox, Austinite, St Pete, Swifto, Atomini, etc. Thanks and I hope you guys understand the misunderstanding. Talk to yall tonight!

  34. #34
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    be careful with that, some folks won't know you're kidding and could take the advice
    I just wrote an explanation. Dang I didnt think I would be taken seriously.

  35. #35
    ineedinfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    45
    do you guys think ill be fine?

  36. #36
    Judah's Avatar
    Judah is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedinfo
    do you guys think ill be fine?
    Yes.

  37. #37
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedinfo View Post
    do you guys think ill be fine?
    He's experiencing a slight decrease in erections because he is on Nolva, which often causes ED issues on its own. This isn't a big deal and certainly does not warrant an endocrinologist just yet. -Bonaparte

  38. #38
    Brohim's Avatar
    Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedinfo View Post
    do you guys think ill be fine?

    You might have been taking dbol or something else. Anavar is highly faked. If I were you I would get a bloodtest. You can get one for 50$ from privatemdlabs or if you have insurance go to a local doctor and ask for total testosterone , free testosterone and estrogen.

    This is probably what I would do. Otherwise just finish your course of Nolva and wait it out

  39. #39
    ineedinfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    45
    thanks for the help everyone. any more info, help, or suggestions opinions would be great

  40. #40
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355
    op- how much did you gain or lose during this cycle?
    Did you have a proper diet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •