chevy44 is offline Member

pics of mexican clomid or nolva

can anyone post their pics of mexican clomid or nolvadex ? ill be taking a trip to mex on tuesday and i have never seen either, also what mg is each pill and how many are in a box? ive searched for this info everywhere and i only found one pic of each, so can somebody please help

KeyMastur is offline VET
    First off, it really doesn't matter. There aren't fakes.

When you go and ask for clomid, ask for Omifin - it's the mexican brand of clomifene citrate. It comes in a box of 30 tabs, 50 mg a piece.

As far as nolvadex , I believe there's 2 brands down there. Just ask for it, or either Tamoxofen.....(shit, i can't believe i forgot that). Comes in 10 mg & 20 mg pills. The 10 mg pills come in boxes of 20, and the 20 mg come in boxes of 14. It's wiser & cheaper to buy the 20 mg.

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    First off, it really doesn't matter. There aren't fakes.

When you go and ask for clomid, ask for Omifin - it's the mexican brand of clomifene citrate. It comes in a box of 30 tabs, 50 mg a piece.

As far as nolvadex, I believe there's 2 brands down there. Just ask for it, or either Tamoxofen.....(shit, i can't believe i forgot that). Comes in 10 mg & 20 mg pills. The 10 mg pills come in boxes of 20, and the 20 mg come in boxes of 14. It's wiser & cheaper to buy the 20 mg.
    he's absolutly correct, i was just in ensenada and i got Omifin clomifene citrate exactly like keymastur said

Thread Information