TOkidd is offline Productive Member

Shooting Deca once-a-week instead of twice...

Hello fellow board members!

Just a quick question regarding Deca injections. Because the Decanoate ester has such a long half-life, I'm wondering if there is a big difference injecting 400mg/week once weekly vs. 200mg twice weekly. Is there a major difference between the two approaches, or is the twice-per-week approach only marginally more effective in maintaining consistent blood concentrations of the drug?

Thank-you for any comments, advice, information.

Peace,

TOkidd

SoldierBull is offline New Member
    Blood concentration levels off AAS are a bigger deal then you may be aware of. But the answer to your question is; consistent blood concentrations is the only difference. But in that answer is one of the key elements to taking steroids . You are trying to keep your body consistently anabolic for constant growth. Not ... Lets grow on M-T-W while the juice is highly concentrated in my blood levels and my body catches up to itself while healing for the rest of the week. All the while your body is fighting like hell to catch up and top off naturally. H-stasis. If you you dont put consistent blood levels of AAS right at the top of the list of being on cycle then you are cheating your body and your wallet out of the juices full potential.

The map has been laid out for pretty much all steroids. Do what has worked for decades bro. Thats my advice...

Take it easy,
    SB

TOkidd is offline Productive Member
    Soldierbull: I appreciate your advice. And I understand that consistent blood levels are a vital part of AAS dosing. However, since Deca has a similar if not longer half-life than test cypionate (which is injected once-per-week in TRT, for example), would blood levels be fairly consistent with a once-per-week injection? I'm just wondering. A while ago a friend of mine was taking 400mg once-per-week until I recommended he switch to 200 twice. Now I'm wondering how big a difference it really makes.

TOkidd

Half "life" that is the entire process...
    Example.. You start with 400mgs
    You end with 0... That is the life of that steroid dosage...

You dont hold the 400 from tge beginning til the end... It diminishes over the span of the half life

You mentioned cyp.... This should also be taken twice a week.

Can you take it once a week- sure if you want... But you body will be that much closer to h-stasis everytime your blood runs low of the concentration then your next shot burst your levels back up.... It is like being on a roller coaster this way, instead of a rocket..

I hope this helps a little.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I have done both ways and I cant tell the difference.So it just comes down to wat you like.

I am gonna have to agree with that... To each is own. Everybodies body is different. But now you know the only real difference. If this doesnt bother you then proceed however you like.

Take it easy,
    SB

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    when I ran mine it was once a week.. are you running Nandrolone Undecanoate or Nandrolone Decanoate

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nope. Both methods will have you looking like a bloated POS

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Nope. Both methods will have you looking like a bloated POS
    lol. it dose not bloat me like many have described on here. everyone is different

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    lol. it dose not bloat me like many have described on here. everyone is different
    Lucky you. I hate the stuff with a passion. Just 300mg caused bloat and gyno that only Letro could stop.

Nuzzi is offline Associate Member
    are you taking test with it? if so then whats your plan, deca one day and then test another day? if thats the case then you're already pinning twice a week so you might as well split the dose and mix them to stay consistant. if no test then your asking for other problems all together. Im currently on a deca/test 400/600 cycle, hardly any bloat

Thread Information