Thread: Mixing

eah321x is offline New Member

Mixing

Is it possible (safe, pain degree) to mix sus and deca in the same syringe?

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    yes. n i would draw the deca first so that it goes in last. be sure to use a separate draw and pinning needle as that needle will dull greatly buy the 2nd draw.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    agree with above...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Combining your oils in the same syringe is always advisable, as it will only lower the post injection pain. But it doesn't matter at all what order you go in. (MOCT, I would love to hear your rationale behind this advice)

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by measuretwicecutonce View Post
    yes. n i would draw the deca first so that it goes in last. be sure to use a separate draw and pinning needle as that needle will dull greatly buy the 2nd draw.
    How will the two oils not mix? Doesn't make sense. If one was oil based and the other is water I can see it, but no doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 08-09-2012 at 09:24 AM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Mixing is a good idea. And like ^^^^ Bona and Cape, it doesn't matter what order.

yes u can also mix water with oil but its not recommend for a novel user. n i have yet to do it my self. (take baby steps) as far as "mixing" they don't actually mix but sit in the syringe on after the other kinda like ///////-------- (////=test and -----=deca in the syringe). my rationality of pinning deca 2nd is that mg for mg test will usually have more "bite" or pain. that is due to the molecule structure. If looked under a microscope test looks like shards of glass. deca is not as abrasive or tearing. whatever you inject first will end up being the farthest from the injection site or needle. after the test is injected the deca will push the test farther from the needle. as the test spreads, its shard will be from the injection site all the way to the farthest point of the oil spread within the muscle. think of it like a target bullseye but more in an oval shape because muscle are lengthy with the middle circles being deca and the outer ones being test (however there would be a small amount of test in the inner circles and a small amount of deca in the outer circles). due to the travel the test molecule covers more muscle SURFACE AREA instead of the shards being one spot (in circles). its increasing the muscle surface area that reduces the pain. thats why its also less painful when we pin bigger muscles than smaller muscles and why it helps to do messaging, hot presses, or an easy workout (blood movement) shortly after pinning as it moves the oil and increases the surface area of the compound.

this of course is my own personal theory. but i have shot both deca first n test first, and i will have less pip with test first. example (300mg/ml deca. 350mg/ml test e)

I mixed HGH and Sus250 once. Yep, just once. It was a disaster. What a waste. I tried to use the Sus250 in place of the BW. Newby mistake. I only mix oil base with oil base and water base with water base.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    [QUOTE=measuretwicecutonce;6106555]yes u can also mix water with oil but its not recommend for a novel user. n i have yet to do it my self. (take baby steps) as far as "mixing" they don't actually mix but sit in the syringe on after the other kinda like ///////-------- (////=test and -----=deca in the syringe). my rationality of pinning deca 2nd is that mg for mg test will usually have more "bite" or pain. that is due to the molecule structure. If looked under a microscope test looks like shards of glass. deca is not as abrasive or tearing. whatever you inject first will end up being the farthest from the injection site or needle. after the test is injected the deca will push the test farther from the needle. as the test spreads, its shard will be from the injection site all the way to the farthest point of the oil spread within the muscle. think of it like a target bullseye but more in an oval shape because muscle are lengthy with the middle circles being deca and the outer ones being test (however there would be a small amount of test in the inner circles and a small amount of deca in the outer circles). due to the travel the test molecule covers more muscle SURFACE AREA instead of the shards being one spot (in circles). its increasing the muscle surface area that reduces the pain. thats why its also less painful when we pin bigger muscles than smaller muscles and why it helps to do messaging, hot presses, or an easy workout (blood movement) shortly after pinning as it moves the oil and increases the surface area of the compound.

this of course is my own personal theory. but i have shot both deca first n test first, and i will have less pip with test first. example (300mg/ml deca. 350mg/ml test e)[/QUOTE

My point was you can't mix oil and water they will separate. Two oils will mix.

Quote Originally Posted by measuretwicecutonce View Post
    yes u can also mix water with oil but its not recommend for a novel user. n i have yet to do it my self. (take baby steps) as far as "mixing" they don't actually mix but sit in the syringe on after the other kinda like ///////-------- (////=test and -----=deca in the syringe). my rationality of pinning deca 2nd is that mg for mg test will usually have more "bite" or pain. that is due to the molecule structure. If looked under a microscope test looks like shards of glass. deca is not as abrasive or tearing. whatever you inject first will end up being the farthest from the injection site or needle. after the test is injected the deca will push the test farther from the needle. as the test spreads, its shard will be from the injection site all the way to the farthest point of the oil spread within the muscle. think of it like a target bullseye but more in an oval shape because muscle are lengthy with the middle circles being deca and the outer ones being test (however there would be a small amount of test in the inner circles and a small amount of deca in the outer circles). due to the travel the test molecule covers more muscle SURFACE AREA instead of the shards being one spot (in circles). its increasing the muscle surface area that reduces the pain. thats why its also less painful when we pin bigger muscles than smaller muscles and why it helps to do messaging, hot presses, or an easy workout (blood movement) shortly after pinning as it moves the oil and increases the surface area of the compound.

this of course is my own personal theory. but i have shot both deca first n test first, and i will have less pip with test first. example (300mg/ml deca. 350mg/ml test e)

Here's what you're missing: the two oils will largely mix by themselves in the syringe and during the injection, anyway. And then they will definitely mix in your muscle. Test will not look like "shards of glass" or anything unless it has crashed, so this isn't an issue. The benefit of fully combining oils is that the carrier becomes more stable, as it can better hold a lower concentration of 2 or more different compounds, than a high concentration of a single one. This is why those high mg/ml blends are possible. (I can more easily dissolve 100mg of Test prop and 100mg of Tren Ace in a ml than I could 200mg of either one in a ml.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I mixed HGH and Sus250 once. Yep, just once. It was a disaster. What a waste. I tried to use the Sus250 in place of the BW. Newby mistake. I only mix oil base with oil base and water base with water base.
    That's completely different, since the lyophilized HGH is not oil soluble.

yes they will separate. as i stated "mixing" is really more like mix and matching, not really "mixing" to create a new solution. we should call it syringe mix and matching. or double compounding in a syringe or along the lines of. whether or not someone wants to mix oil and water depends on them and their experience/knowledge. some people refuse while others will do it. water base is easier to get an abscess with, and oil with water slightly more so, but not if you know what your doing. a fine example would be test suspension and tren ace. and the ace would lower the pain of the suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Here's what you're missing: the two oils will largely mix by themselves in the syringe and during the injection, anyway. And then they will definitely mix in your muscle. Test will not look like "shards of glass" or anything unless it has crashed, so this isn't an issue. The benefit of fully combining oils is that the carrier becomes more stable, as it can better hold a lower concentration of 2 or more different compounds, than a high concentration of a single one. This is why those high mg/ml blends are possible. (I can more easily dissolve 100mg of Test prop and 100mg of Tren Ace in a ml than I could 200mg of either one in a ml.
    i understand that they will mix in the muscle thats y i said there will be traces of both throughout the entire spread, however i do believe that there will be more test spread when its injected first (have u seen a jelly donut filled before? or worked with silicone? or spilled a can of paint? scientifically speaking it makes sense. but again this a personal THEORY) and testosterone molecule absolutely looks like shards of glass. i do believe that oil and solvents are absorbed in the body at a faster rate than testosterone with an ester

however on the brewing side that is very interesting i have not made blends yet or looked into to that but ill have to check that out. but i don't think as far as injecting that that matters as much as the oil would not mix cold and unmoving in a syringe or mix in your muscle as well as if you heated and stirred the two..

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    O / k
    Last edited by Far from massive; 08-09-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Thread Information