240-SX Racer is offline New Member

d-anabol 25, deca 200, tren 75 oral or inectable!!!!

like the title saids... should i take d-anabol, deca 200, tren 75 oral.. cuz i see it and right there on the web..

oral will harm my liver right?.. that pills are dangerous ...is it right......

has anyone had aas pills >?????

please help!!!!!! .... im looking to lose some weight.....

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    No you should not take any of it.

Faceless Rider is offline Junior Member
    Hey Brother. I would say those three suplements you listed are not for you. The main thing with gaining muscle and burning fat is diet. You have to be eating for your goals. And of course training. Those supplements arent going to do what your looking for them to do and neither will aas. Do some more research on this site and it will open up your eating/ training alot.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Racer,

All of the products you listed are not anabolic steroids . Those are products marketed as 'legal steroid alternatives'. They are not anabolic steroids , but are instead a mixture of herbs, vitamins, and other similar ingredients packed into a capsule. You need to learn how to read the fine print at the bottom of websites before you buy things. On buysteroids.com, if you scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see it says this (I am copying and pasting it directly):

At the top of the page, it says this:

** Warning: Deca-Durabolan, Dianabol, Winstrol, Clenbuterol, Anavar and Trenbolone are toxic Anabolic Steroids **
    At the bottom, it says this:

* These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our website and the domain name "BuySteroids.com" is representative of products that may enhance blood levels of steroid hormones in the body. Anabolic Research is offering this very strong alternative to the highly toxic drug listed at the top of the page. This product is not to be used by anyone 18 years of age or younger. Use under a doctors supervision. This product is not a drug and should be used correctly. Use in conjunction with a well balanced diet and an intense bodybuilding or exercise program.
    By the looks of your post, I would say you need to stick around and do a lot more research and reading before even thinking of making any decisions to take anything.

imapolarbear is offline New Member
    wish i saved the ingredients of that stuff its pretty much just test boosting herbal compounds like trib and daa.

240-SX Racer is offline New Member
    wow!! tnaks a lot guys! i will do my research !!! i was just curious . i really appreciate it

weelz is offline New Member
    Well that was a great seaarch and find for me as this thread has answered some questions I had.Would the name of the site not be giving false impression that you can buy steroids from them?How have any of the products worked for those who've tried them?

weelz...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by weelz View Post
    Well that was a great seaarch and find for me as this thread has answered some questions I had.Would the name of the site not be giving false impression that you can buy steroids from them?How have any of the products worked for those who've tried them?

weelz...
    i never used them. But they do get alot of repeat customers. so i would assume they are happy. Depends on what your expectations are
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information