mexr69 is offline New Member

Smile Just turned 18 Come at me steroids

Ive just turned 18 and i want to run cycle(s), I have no idea on how to run one or how to run a PCT no clue whats so ever, I'm Doing strength training and want to compete in power lifting, What is the best cycle for strength? and The best for a beginner ? Thanks

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will get no help here. You need to read more and do some researching on your own. You're far to young to be thinking about AAS.

btern is offline Associate Member
    bro, your 18 why shut down your natty test when your body is still producing plenty on its own,there are plenty of threads on here as to why its no good to cycle at your age so look for them!! wait till your mid twentys and do it right its your body and health we are talkin here man... so untill then research,research... im not tryin to diss you mate as you will soon find out most on this forum will agree

Coz i want to be a strong ****er man! just out lift everyone thats the goal! u reckon dont touch the gear untill 25+ ?? im reading some shit but thanks for commenting mate

Papa-pwn is offline Junior Member
    Stats?

You need to assess whether the long and short term ramifications are worth your cycling. Steroids can **** you up, you need to know exactly what you're putting inside you, and exactly what you're doing, before you actually do it. 18 is young to start, although I am aware I am not much older. I just stress knowledge, or at least the oversight of professional like I've acquired. Keep in mind, steroids are not a magic solution to strength and mass dreams. Make sure your diet and training are what they should be. Steroids aren't a crutch to be used like life's cheat codes. What you get out of it is 80/15/5 diet/training/juice.

That being said, you asked for advice, and here's what I've got;

Best cycle for a beginner would be 12 weeks of test e at 300-500 a week. Granted, everyone is different, I am just generalizing. Get an AI to counter aromatization. Adex works for me at .25mg EOD. Again, everyone is different. HCG is also good to have, but is not an absolute necessity. PCT is. Clomid and Nolva at 75/50/25/25 and 40/40/20/20 should be fine. Once more, everyone is different, and you will need several blood tests to really understand what works for you.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    18 is way too young.

I also have a heart murmur but i read online alot of people that have heart murmurs are on steroids u just gota get it all checked from the GP blood test etc etc

Stats are 90squat 130dead 80bench x5 Im weighing 85kgs my diet is good my macros are 250protein 350carbs 122fat -4000calories
    What bout HGH at this age ? no good still ?
    Thanks alot btw

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    no offense but those stats are extremely extremely low. your way to young never the less been training long enough. when you can rent a car, and pay your own bills, and have a career, you will be ready.

Lmao hater <3 thanks for motivation

You're eating 122 grams of fat? Why?

fat is good for hormones, you need it! thats what i read on bb.com

Quote Originally Posted by mexr69 View Post
    fat is good for hormones, you need it! thats what i read on bb.com
    That's way to much. That's over 1000 cals in fats!

I'm still skinny Plus i always spill over my fat macro anyways so yeh

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mexr69 View Post
    Lmao hater <3 thanks for motivation
    you should be bench pressing what those stats are combined before you think about steroids . plz do some research on using steroids at a young age. it might just scare the sh#t of you, and i hope it does. there are serious consequences. You have come here for advice from experienced adults in the sport. you would be unwise to listen.

Yeah your right no doubt! doing roids with stats that i have would just be a waste.. i read a thread saying 26is when your test levels slow down so ill probably hit the gear hard out at 26 and i should be benching squating and deadlifting a shit load natty! thanks man !

abstetic is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze
    You will get no help here. You need to read more and do some researching on your own. You're far to young to be thinking about AAS.
    Kay this is stupid why not give him the knowledge so if he wants to do it he would do it right yes tell him the benefits of waiting but if he plan on taking them no mater what y don't you help him out rather then be a jackass about it?

u tell him brother! Jonnnnyyblazzee is a bitch haha

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by abstetic View Post
    Kay this is stupid why not give him the knowledge so if he wants to do it he would do it right yes tell him the benefits of waiting but if he plan on taking them no mater what y don't you help him out rather then be a jackass about it?
    Because there is no "right way" for kids to use steroids .

abstetic is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte

Because there is no "right way" for kids to use steroids.
    Lol technically no right way for ANYBODY to use roids unless under dr supervision..... Lol

btern is offline Associate Member
    play nicely boyz!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i know a ton of people who started at 18-19 but in the long run it is better and safer to wait until your 21-22. obviously your going to do what you want so i just ask you read as many posts as you can here so you can educate yourself and consider your future as well. there is alot of good info in this section as well as the workout and diet section
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

clowned is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    That's way to much. That's over 1000 cals in fats!
    Hes actually right. His macros look fine. Although If i were him i'd try and factor in less protein and more carbs. Other then that I assume he's trolling.

John Andrew is offline Member
    I have mates who are in the top ten in the world. Power lifters. Look up IFP the International Powerlifting Federation. If you can win there then you can think of using! I am 57 and at age 50 natural I squated 225kgs dead lifted 240 kgs and benched 155kgs. All natural all raw!

I then broke my back and the doctor told me to use steroids . I am stronger now.

The guys I am talking about in the top 10 bench 200 kgs plus and squat and dead over 260kgs. If you want to compete that is where you must get too naturally! Good luck, John

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Please stop feeding the troll....

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by measuretwicecutonce View Post
    you should be bench pressing what those stats are combined before you think about steroids. plz do some research on using steroids at a young age. it might just scare the sh#t of you, and i hope it does. there are serious consequences. You have come here for advice from experienced adults in the sport. you would be unwise to listen.
    Benching 300kg with a body weight of 85kg before you start to cycle, who are you kidding? what do you weigh and bench?

Anyway mate, best to do a lot more researcha nd natural training, you lifts are quite low and you will easily build them up but jump on gear and your muscles explode with power while the rest of your body cant keep up and the damage you do could easily prevent you from ever competing, slow and stead definitly wins this race...

Thread Information