ghetinbigr is offline New Member

Question Deca+Dbol 1st cycle

Ive been lifting for 5 hard years and want to juice up. Ive been researching as much as i can, and from what ive gathered, and what is available to me, ive decided to stack D-bol and Deca , both of which i have (QV-300 and 10mg Ttokios).

5'5" 165 pounds

Weeks 1-4 25mg Dbol
    Weeks 1-10 300mg Deca
    Clomid 3 weeks after last shot

My goal is to bulk up (15 pounds) and keep as much as possible. Im hoping dbol will jumpstart me and then deca will help bulk me up more and solidify the gains. Will this cycle help me achieve these goals?? (or am i aiming too high w/o test)

I know often that test-enethate is used as a base in a cycle like this, but i have conflicting information that says a first time steroid user does not need test yet. What are some opinions on this?? Im dedicated and this wont be my last cycle!

I have some test prop on hand, and was considering jump-starting for a few weeks along w/ the dbol at 75mg eod. Good idea?? How important is it to have test in the cycle and how much difference will it have on gains? Do i need it yet?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I am a strong believer in Test for every cycle. I've known a few that have run deca alone with much success but I still never recommen it. Also, you can toss the libido out the window(it doesn't always supress libido but might as well not be suprised)

If I were you I would run-OOPS- How old are you?

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    bro, i dont know where you got the info of no test for a first cycle. Defenitly not of this site.

Dont do Dbol and deca , you will loose your dick for a few months here. You have to stack it with some sort of test.

Save the prop, I dont see a reason of taking prop and dbol and the same time ?

20 years old. what kind of test...enathate? how about the dosages i have and the dosage of test?

A little young bro. I know this is going to sound like I'm a real dick, but I can't advise on a cycle for a person your age. I'm not too far off from your age and I should of waited. It would be in your best interest to hold of for another 3-5 years.

well thanx for the advice Pheedno maybe i will drop the cycle. waiting will give me bigger gains later hopefully. what about a more simple cycle for bulking...i know clenbuterol is not a steroid , but it helps muscle growth and hardness or maybe some oxandrolone if i can find it, would that be appropriate now at 20 yrs old??

Simplicity is not really the problem. The above stack is pretty simplistic.

I would take a look at the diet and your training splits. The body is a habitual adapter, so you need to switch things up to push past plataues.

Diet is key in gaining(even on AS) so applying new routines is crutial to grow.

Some of the other members will differ in the opinion of suitable starting ages for AS. It's been an ongoing debate here a few times. I started at 22 and would'nt advise someone younger than I was when I started.(for an explanation)

Tom Hung is offline New Member
    I know that everybody talks about having test in the Deca -Dbol cycle and everybody seem to agree on that but I have done 2 cycles including only deca & d-bol and i have in both cases got good gains and no side affects what so ever!
    In both cases it was:
    Weeks 1-12: deca 200 mg
    Weeks 1-8: Russian D-bol 25 mg/day
    and no clomid after the cycle!

Gained about 20 pounds and lost only 4 after the cycle.
    But I ate very well, good calories, not any junk food shit and I ate alot!! Took phosphagen Hp creatine and Glutamine.

In my case I wasn't looking for more than 15-20 pounds at the time when i did that cycle and it worked out well...........

And yeah by the way, never noticed anything about my Johnson, worked like a charm as always........

In my opinion, its best to try what works for you, ofcourse it's ok to come here and talk and get advise from your AR brothers, but your body and genetics are different and what works for you doesn't mean it works for Johnny Schlong in Winchestertonfieldville..........
    The next cycle i'm going to do is
    Week1-12: deca 300-400 mg
    Week1-12: testoviron 250 mg
    Week1-8: Russian D-bol
    and then clomid after the cycle,

I look forward seeing what gains I get from that and after that I'll try something else......

But good luck bro, I've been talking to much know

Hung

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    deca dbol , test is the most common bulking cycle know to man .....don't run deca and dbol with out test

Thread Information