Thread: sust flu

nev
    nev is offline New Member

sust flu

hey i've been using sust now for 2 and a half weeks and i have put on 12 lbs. that's good and all but about five days ago i got the sust flu. i haven't gained much since i got sick mainly because my sleeping is all messed up. i am eating enough, but the flu is killing me. i was wondering how long it lasts and if there is anything i should or shouldn't do while having the sust flu. also can i take antibiotics while on the cycle to help get rid of the flu, etc.
    Thanks
    Ian

Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member
    Hey dude sorry to hear you are feeling shitty. When I started my first cycle I felt kind of sick and weak for about a week and a half. I keep pushing myself because I did not want to cheat myself out of the full AS cycle. It eventually went away, I think it was because this was my first cycle and my body was trying to reject the foreign substance.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    You got the Sus flu or the real flu? You know it's flu season (just got my shot 3 days ago). I had the Sus flu when I was on it. I'd wake up in the middle of the night swating my ass off, then I'd get colder than heck and couldn't get back to sleep for a few hours. Kinda sucks. The next day I'd feel like crap and wanted to lay in bed all day. Mine only lasted the next day after I took a shot. Yes, you can take anti's to help you feel better. Try getting some non-drowsy Sudafed also. That helped me a lot. Along with 800 mgs of Advil.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    there's a supp made by ABB, called Zmax or something. i've had friends who swear by this product for sleeping when they get the sus flu. before your workout try taking an ECA or two. those thigns should hold you over til it goes away

nev
    thanks i thought this was never going to end but now i know what can help.
    Can't thank you guys enough
    Nev

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Sus flu? I thought that I just got the flu when I went on my cycle! Now come to think of it I remember almost all of my buds were getting flu like symtoms, I just worked through mine, nothing was going to stop me from going to the gym! Another lesson learned, work through it and you'll be alright.

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    You shouldn't take antibiotics for sust flu or real flu either. Real flu is a virus disease, and antibiotics kill bacteria. With sust flu, there is no virus or bacteria, or anything in your system, just some sust which is causing your immune system to respond. The only cure in my opinion is some 2 grams of Vitamin C per day, and some aspirin, about 300 mg two to three times a day, to calm down the immune response. Try to workout as hard as you can, and when you're not in the gym, eat enourmous amounts of food and sleep all the time. It will go away soon.

V

SORRY BUT VERY STUPID QUEST I GOTTA ASK!!

I'M GONNA BE USING SUST AND DECA IN EARLY JAN__QUEST IS DOES DECA LESSEN THE SUST FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS??.I KNOW IT LESSENS THE PAIN BUT I WAS JUST CURIOUS AS IF IT MADE THE FLU SYMPTOMS LESS.....THANX

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    wait a min...the hell with tthe sust flu....12 POUNDS in 2 weeks!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? sust alone or are you stacking?? thats incredible...

'BUMP FOR MY QUEST'....THANX

BUMP

cnyce89 is offline Banned

Re: 'BUMP FOR MY QUEST'....THANX

Originally posted by MR PHATT ASS
    BUMP
    i wouldnt think so...sust flu is sust flu...it usually come from(may be wrong) but from dirtier sust...???? ill keep it on top for you, but im pretty sure thats the reason and juust because your taking deca also doesnt mean it will get rid of it,.

nev
    no i'm not taking the sust alone, i'm stacking the sust with deca and dbol . that's why i gained 12 lbs. in two weeks.

Thread Information