Thread: Kickstart Cycle

Jordz is offline New Member

Kickstart Cycle

Hi all,

I'm new hear and wanted to ask a question about a cycle that I can use to help kick start my training.

I am currently out of shape and want to get back into the swing of things, since the last time a wealth of new anabolic /hgh etc have become available.

What I want to know is what anabolic/stack you would recommend to someone who has trained in the past and needs a kicks start to get back into it.

I ultimately aim to run hgh, if this is something I could start from the beginning I am happy to do so.

My body shapre is average with above average core/leg strength so id like something that would emphasis on strength, speed and lean/cutting gains over bulk with excessive water retention and I'm 31yrs old.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

btern is offline Associate Member
    hey mate before you consider starting a cycle or geting a "kick start" your better of heading to the diet section get that in check,along with your training,supplimentation and rest you will see good results from that alone without the need for aas. you have alot to learn and if your willing this is the place to start.there are no shortcuts so dont try finding them.....

btern is offline Associate Member
    oh and welcolm to the forum mate!!!

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think most people would recommend a few solid years of training before any use of AAS is used.

dont know bout your HGH question, but i doubt it.

IMO, it's too dangerous to kick start yourself with AAS/HGH. 1) You have no idea how your body will react to AAS/HGH. You may have major side effects like erectile dysfunction, acne, hair loss, anorgasmia, etc. You have to ease into AAS/HGH for safety reasons. 2) You're gonna get strong, fast, with AAS. If your supporting tendons and ligaments are not strong enough to support increased load from weight lifting you could tear the tendons right off the muscles. It takes 3 to 5 years for the tendons/ligaments to get strong. It takes muscles just a few weeks to start getting strength development. You need to start training naturally and get used to the intensive training before you start AAS. 3) HGH is a long term use compound, one does not jump start with it. Starting with a high dose of HGH will bring very uncomfortable sides. Conclusion? Get on a good diet, do cardio, start training with weights. Give yourself a few years and then start AAS.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Lots of good advise above, AAS is to enhance an already sculpted physique not create it. Exercise and diet will get you there along with determination and persistence.

Thread Information