Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Meals 3, 4, and 5 are blended. I tried blending 6 once and it came out tasting gross. Imagine cottage cheese, nuts, olive oil and vinegar, coconut oil, and leafy greens liquified. Besides, I like to chew my leafy greens with a good olive oil + vinegar dressing on it with the roasted almonds thrown on top.

Meal 2 I won't blend because I can just drink the egg whites. And blended egg whites + oats sounds gross to me.

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Were you gaining at a good pace at this caloric amount?? Meaning did you try it out before going on cycle??

I've gained 5 lbs in the first 3 weeks of the cycle. That's before the gear really starts kicking in. So, yes, i'm definitely gaining. Like I said though, from this point on I will not be obsessing over the scale so much because with the GW, it looks like i'll be losing fat while gaining muscle from the gear. I'll have wild fluctuations in weight I think. Therefore, my progress gauge in terms of the gear will simply be what i've always used: strength in the gym and how I look in the mirror. I've never been a fan of the scale.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    I've gained 5 lbs in the first 3 weeks of the cycle. That's before the gear really starts kicking in. So, yes, i'm definitely gaining. Like I said though, from this point on I will not be obsessing over the scale so much because with the GW, it looks like i'll be losing fat while gaining muscle from the gear. I'll have wild fluctuations in weight I think. Therefore, my progress gauge in terms of the gear will simply be what i've always used: strength in the gym and how I look in the mirror. I've never been a fan of the scale.
    I like this brother, sounds very good so far, keep up the good work.

Yeah definitely mirror and progress pictures is the way to go.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Atomini

IS this Legit Gw from the link you mailed me some time back? GTG??

Eh? I don't see anything in your post aside from my avatar picture and my name... lol.

Blog Entries

IS this Legit Gw from the link you mailed me some time back? GTG??

You're confusing me bro lol. Are you talking about the Canadian research chem company I got mine from?

LOG UPDATE:

Just trained Back, Biceps, Abs. Today is also a cheat day! Strength is up in most of my lifts today, likely due to the trenbolone . I am finding that I am far less gassed after sets now. My cardiovascular recovery is showing remarkable improvement from the normal. My sets of deadlifts are normally so intense and cardiovascularly taxing that I am breathing like a freight train and seeing colors after my big sets and have to take a seat to recover. Not so today! Granted, my set of 355 lb. deadlifts for 8 reps to failure had me breathing like a freight train but I had a significant improvement in endurance recovery between that and my next set, and next exercises thereafter. I was ready to go and not breathing as excessively far sooner than usual.

I normally don't really enjoy all-out cheat days as I just feel bloated and 'blah' from eating so much junk and so many calories, even though it tastes great and is very psychologically satisfying. It will be interesting to see how cheat days meld with GW!

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    How do you know its theGW and not gear or training or diet? .. Sounds good but has anyone just ran this alone ? Also whay other bennies you get from it? Great post btw keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post
    How do you know its theGW and not gear or training or diet? .. Sounds good but has anyone just ran this alone ? Also whay other bennies you get from it? Great post btw keep it up.
    You're correct, I do not know if it is 100% the GW, and if you notice I never claimed to make the connection that it is the GW. However... I have never had this type of cardiovascular and respiratory recovery inbetween sets/exercises on any of the other cycles I have done over the years. I have noticed some improvement due to the gear i've used on those cycles, but nothing like this. In fact, there were some cycles where cardiovascular/respiratory recovery was worsened due to the gear (I remember this being the case when I ran Anadrol -50 once). And once again... look at what i'm using on this cycle: trenbolone at a high dose. We all know that trenbolone, for all intents and purposes, should make respiratory and cardiovascular ability worse.

But remember, I am primarily looking for the fat loss effects from it. Consider anything I report aside from the fat loss as a side-benefit.

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

You're correct, I do not know if it is 100% the GW, and if you notice I never claimed to make the connection that it is the GW. However... I have never had this type of cardiovascular and respiratory recovery inbetween sets/exercises on any of the other cycles I have done over the years. I have noticed some improvement due to the gear i've used on those cycles, but nothing like this. In fact, there were some cycles where cardiovascular/respiratory recovery was worsened due to the gear (I remember this being the case when I ran Anadrol -50 once). And once again... look at what i'm using on this cycle: trenbolone at a high dose. We all know that trenbolone, for all intents and purposes, should make respiratory and cardiovascular ability worse.

But remember, I am primarily looking for the fat loss effects from it. Consider anything I report aside from the fat loss as a side-benefit.
    Ok. Good to know. I mean if it works then thatsbad ass ! And id try it if available . what are negative sides ?

Thus far I haven't experienced any negative sides. I have not seen ANY negative sides reported on other people's logs I researched before I decided to start mine. I also didn't see any negative sides reported in any of the clinical studies they have done thus far.

I'm not saying it doesn't come with negative sides - everyone reacts differently to everything. This compound is also VERY new as well, and we have yet to see more documented studies and experience on it. But thus far, it looks like something that has no negatives...

I will definitely continue to run it (or run it again) on its own after my cycle is done to gauge progress without any potential outside influences.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    You're confusing me bro lol. Are you talking about the Canadian research chem company I got mine from?
    yes i should have PM u asking, im a dumb ass!

Yes this is the GW from that company.

Blog Entries
    solid, gonna order some for me and my old lady

You guys are so lucky that you have connections, have been here for a long time and proven yourselves and are able to get gear and shyt whenever you want, i have a hard time finding prices on shyt LOL locally, i hate having to go through friends, i dont like asking for favors, i am having a jealous moment right now......

LOG UPDATE:

Just trained Back, Biceps, Abs. Today is also a cheat day! Strength is up in most of my lifts today, likely due to the trenbolone . I am finding that I am far less gassed after sets now. My cardiovascular recovery is showing remarkable improvement from the normal. My sets of deadlifts are normally so intense and cardiovascularly taxing that I am breathing like a freight train and seeing colors after my big sets and have to take a seat to recover. Not so today! Granted, my set of 355 lb. deadlifts for 8 reps to failure had me breathing like a freight train but I had a significant improvement in endurance recovery between that and my next set, and next exercises thereafter. I was ready to go and not breathing as excessively far sooner than usual.

I normally don't really enjoy all-out cheat days as I just feel bloated and 'blah' from eating so much junk and so many calories, even though it tastes great and is very psychologically satisfying. It will be interesting to see how cheat days meld with GW!
    I agree with the cheat, i do love at the moment the taste but once im finished i feel like crap mentally and physically....LOL we are never satisfied LOL

Good progress!!

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Only 180g protein, what are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    Only 180g protein, what are your stats?
    My protein intake used to be extremely high in the past. I used to intake between 300-400g of protein per day. I then realized that I was eating too much protein, even for being on-cycle. The body can only use so much protein before excess is either excreted or stored as fat. I found that when cutting, I wouldn't be able to lose fat very effectively because there was just too much protein. Also, the truth is that muscle is not mostly protein, it is made up of mostly water (much like the rest of our body). Within our muscles, as you already know, we have glycogen which is what the carbs we eat are synthesized into within our muscles. Now, for every 1 gram of glycogen in muscle, it holds 3-4 grams of water.

So, basing my re-vamping of my diet a couple years back on these principles, I lowered my protein intake to around 180 - 200g protein and I haven't had an issue at all with gaining mass on a bulking cycle, or cutting fat when I cut. Occasionally here and there the numbers will fluctuate. Sometimes i'll bring the protein macros up to 300, but often times no less than 180 - 200g. Remember, i'm trying to get the majority of my protein from whole foods, and 130g of lean beef or chicken is quite a bit to eat alongside 180g or more of sweet potato, for several meals out of the day.

My current stats are:
    5'10"
    208 lbs.
    15% bodyfat

I'm trying to get back to where I was in early 2009, I was 225 at just under 10%. Unfortunately I lost it all due to unfortunate life circumstances getting in the way but now i'm trying to work my way back to that point.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    I see. I guess if its working for you then thats all you need.
    Im eating about 360g atm not including the protein in my carb sources. Its probably a bit much but i keep it higher to be on the safe side.

Anyway im interested to see how this log goes, do you think it would be a suitable chemical to use for comp prep? (if it actually works)

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Atomini,

I read the following on the link to wikipedia.

"PPAR-delta modulators
    PPAR-delta is the main target of a research chemical named GW501516. It has been shown that agonism of PPAR-delta changes the body's fuel preference from glucose to lipids,[1] but ironically improves metabolic syndrome (which is characterized by the body being unable to efficiently deal with glucose resulting in insulin resistance and sometimes diabetes)."

It says you can become insulin resistant and diabetic. Have you read this anywhere else? How do you plan to combat this? Are you betting blood work done to check insulin resistance and glucose?

My protein intake used to be extremely high in the past. I used to intake between 300-400g of protein per day. I then realized that I was eating too much protein, even for being on-cycle. The body can only use so much protein before excess is either excreted or stored as fat. I found that when cutting, I wouldn't be able to lose fat very effectively because there was just too much protein. Also, the truth is that muscle is not mostly protein, it is made up of mostly water (much like the rest of our body). Within our muscles, as you already know, we have glycogen which is what the carbs we eat are synthesized into within our muscles. Now, for every 1 gram of glycogen in muscle, it holds 3-4 grams of water.

So, basing my re-vamping of my diet a couple years back on these principles, I lowered my protein intake to around 180 - 200g protein and I haven't had an issue at all with gaining mass on a bulking cycle, or cutting fat when I cut. Occasionally here and there the numbers will fluctuate. Sometimes i'll bring the protein macros up to 300, but often times no less than 180 - 200g. Remember, i'm trying to get the majority of my protein from whole foods, and 130g of lean beef or chicken is quite a bit to eat alongside 180g or more of sweet potato, for several meals out of the day.

My current stats are:
    5'10"
    208 lbs.
    15% bodyfat

I'm trying to get back to where I was in early 2009, I was 225 at just under 10%. Unfortunately I lost it all due to unfortunate life circumstances getting in the way but now i'm trying to work my way back to that point.
    Is interesting to hear this from someone else, i have the same stats except a little less bf and weight but my protein intake is a little higher on a cutting diet. I'll keep it in mind in case i hit a plateau i can try this method.

Quote Originally Posted by darkcrayz View Post
    Atomini,

I read the following on the link to wikipedia.

"PPAR-delta modulators
    PPAR-delta is the main target of a research chemical named GW501516. It has been shown that agonism of PPAR-delta changes the body's fuel preference from glucose to lipids,[1] but ironically improves metabolic syndrome (which is characterized by the body being unable to efficiently deal with glucose resulting in insulin resistance and sometimes diabetes)."

It says you can become insulin resistant and diabetic. Have you read this anywhere else? How do you plan to combat this? Are you betting blood work done to check insulin resistance and glucose?
    I've read a few things about it. I've also read that Gw-501516 can actually INCREASE insulin sensitivity.

But anyhow, the issue concerning diabetogenic effects of the drug are the same for things like HGH, because HGH also has an effect on carbohydrate metabolism whereby it will shift the body's primary fuel source from carbohydrates to fats as well. I'm not getting blood work done to monitor insulin and glucose levels, but I do plan on cycling GW-501516 though. I believe that in order to put yourself at a high risk of diabetic side-effects from something like GW (or even HGH), you need to be on these things for extremely long periods of time at very high doses. In the case of GW, we don't yet know how much of an effect this is as this compound is still very new and still being documented.

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    i sent u a pm dude, but it b cool if u also posted here about it. concerning EPO. its a bit different the the gw. but i imagine it would also burn fat, build muscle, n help cardiovasularly. not to thread jack but i think it b a good comparison to the GW

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui
    You guys are so lucky that you have connections, have been here for a long time and proven yourselves and are able to get gear and shyt whenever you want, i have a hard time finding prices on shyt LOL locally, i hate having to go through friends, i dont like asking for favors, i am having a jealous moment right now......
    You have been here longer than both of them. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadWolf View Post
    You have been here longer than both of them. Lol
    LMAO!!! Yeah but look at the post count, big difference. The knowledge on this guys leaves me 10 miles behind, they contribute a lot more since i have no knowledge of most things talked here LOL so i read and read to take it all in and learn while others do the commenting.

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui

LMAO!!! Yeah but look at the post count, big difference. The knowledge on this guys leaves me 10 miles behind, they contribute a lot more since i have no knowledge of most things talked here LOL so i read and read to take it all in and learn while others do the commenting.
    I believe Atomini is a scientist, buddy you are the man. I enjoy reading your posts!!!!

^^ Well there you goooo LOL

Guys, I wish I could post some more updates but I am going to have to put sort of a halt on the updates for a small bit due to the unfotunate immediate recent tragic event in my life. You may have noticed my posting frequency has dropped over the last few days.

This doesn't mean i'm stopping GW and my cycle, etc. I'm still taking it and still moving forward, and still training hard, but I'll try to update when I can. With everything that has happened it has become hard for me to get my meals down and everything (my appetite is completely shot), but i've been forcing myself to stick to my regimen 100%. I won't fall off the wagon, but updates may be far less during this week or so.

I did do a leg workout today and I noted that strength was up, and respiratory rate was far easier than last week's leg workout. However, I was practically falling asleep during my workout from severe lack of sleep and just feeling emotionally drained... i'm surprised I was able to still train with 100% intensity. I will be checking up on the bodyfat % either tomorrow or the day after (thursday).

EDIT: Double Post.
    Last edited by Papiriqui; 08-21-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Take your time man, we understand here and appreciate you going out of your way to keep a log a help out. Sorry to hear and i hope all gets better soon!! Good luck!

AXx
    Guys, I wish I could post some more updates but I am going to have to put sort of a halt on the updates for a small bit due to the unfotunate immediate recent tragic event in my life. You may have noticed my posting frequency has dropped over the last few days.

This doesn't mean i'm stopping GW and my cycle, etc. I'm still taking it and still moving forward, and still training hard, but I'll try to update when I can. With everything that has happened it has become hard for me to get my meals down and everything (my appetite is completely shot), but i've been forcing myself to stick to my regimen 100%. I won't fall off the wagon, but updates may be far less during this week or so.

I did do a leg workout today and I noted that strength was up, and respiratory rate was far easier than last week's leg workout. However, I was practically falling asleep during my workout from severe lack of sleep and just feeling emotionally drained... i'm surprised I was able to still train with 100% intensity. I will be checking up on the bodyfat % either tomorrow or the day after (thursday).

Thats cool brother, take your time and maybe when you come back you will be 7% bf,

Quote Originally Posted by 3Js View Post
    Thats cool brother, take your time and maybe when you come back you will be 7% bf,
    Hah yeah I hope so. I don't know if everything is now messing with my head but i'm feeling like the GW isn't stripping fat as quickly as it should be. I'm going to try not to think about it too much until I test my bodyfat % tomorrow or thursday.

AXx

Hah yeah I hope so. I don't know if everything is now messing with my head but i'm feeling like the GW isn't stripping fat as quickly as it should be. I'm going to try not to think about it too much until I test my bodyfat % tomorrow or thursday.
    Well good luck and sorry for loss brother. I know it was in the other thread but nonetheless it can be covered here.

LOG UPDATE:

My weight has shot up another 3 lbs., definitely due to the cycle. It's the 4th week of my tren cycle right now, so it definitely makes sense. I'm up to 209.8 from 200 as of 4 weeks ago. However, no big visual change in bodyfat reduction as far as I can SEE, but i'll be checking the actual numbers tomorrow. Not sure if i'm just imagining things either. I thought about possible soft-look from bloat that may be obscuring the possible fat loss, but it is also impossible that I could be holding on to water weight, seeing as though the aromatizable steroid (testosterone ) in my cycle is being kept to an absolute minimum.

I AM thinking of dropping that HGH completely. Not only am I really seeing nothing from it, but if I AM holding on to any water, that HGH (or whatever is in those vials) could be the culprit.

Will monitor things more closely over the next couple of days...

LOG UPDATE:

Trained chest, shoulders, triceps today. Increasingly noticeable difference in respiratory rate and recovery between sets at this point. It seems as though GW's endurance enhancing effects are of course cumulative and takes some time to build, as with anything else. This really makes me feel like just going out for a random jog to see how this stuff really is on pure endurance activity!

I have completely dropped my HGH. I have not taken any HGH in about 2 days now. We'll see what happens regarding that...

LOG UPDATE:

Slight hypoglycemic feeling this morning. Took my dose of GW, had to go do something else before I could eat and didn't eat until about 45 minutes later. Shortly before eating, I felt hypo symptoms coming on. Felt very, VERY hungry, slightly weak, and was craving carbohydrates/sugar like crazy. Had my protein bar along with 5-grain granola and was very satisfied shortly after. Symptoms dissapeared.

First time encountering this so far. This is making me think that for some people, GW perhaps takes a week or 2 (or longer) to begin exerting its carbohydrate metabolism altering and fat loss effects. Will keep an eye on this further.

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    , have you ever heard of combining acair with gw to enhance the effectiveness?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information