Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Did you happen to take before and after pics?

Atomini is offline Banned
    I've got weekly pics going naturally because of the cycle i'm on.

The problem with my pics is that quite franky, I don't know the first thing about photography, lighting, or how to take a good picture. Unfortunately, between each weekly picture it LOOKS like there's been no change between week 1 and week 7 for example, but trust me, there is, and i've been getting comments from so many people on a daily basis about the mass i've gained and how I do look leaner. I need someone to tell me how to set up proper lighting and stuff. I have a good digital camera, a Canon Powershot SD550 I use, and I set it up on the 10 second timer to take my pics (with flash on, because without flash everything comes out blurry for some reason). The key to having changes stand out from week to week is lighting when taking photos... and I have no damn clue. I will be posting my pics up for you guys to see regardless.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    don't sweat it bro. check out some of the non pro photog shots on here and you'll be more comfortable. my photo on here was taken with my shytty flip phone lol. but you can still get a good idea of body composition.

The problem is, I can't go back in time to week 1 and change the lighting or angles or whatever lol. But whatever progress photography tricks I pick up, i'll be sure to use in future before/after pictures when I do cycles.

Hahaha this is my GW shooter,

Before I scorch my throat with this crap, I always look at the shot glass and say "Army strong! Hooah!" and bam! Then I reach for the water bottle desperately.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    roger that. can't wait to see your progress!

LOG UPDATE:

Do not know if I am imagining things, but 3 days into 40mg/day and I am noticing increased vascularity and leanness when I look in the mirror. Today is a cheat day for me, so i'm sure i'll bloat up though. Going out of town overnight tonight into half the day tomorrow, so a couple of my meals will probably be thrown off but I will take my GW with me and continue 40mg/day.

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    LOG UPDATE:

Do not know if I am imagining things, but 3 days into 40mg/day and I am noticing increased vascularity and leanness when I look in the mirror. Today is a cheat day for me, so i'm sure i'll bloat up though. Going out of town overnight tonight into half the day tomorrow, so a couple of my meals will probably be thrown off but I will take my GW with me and continue 40mg/day.
    Good stuff! Cant wait to see more .

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I've got weekly pics going naturally because of the cycle i'm on.

The problem with my pics is that quite franky, I don't know the first thing about photography, lighting, or how to take a good picture. Unfortunately, between each weekly picture it LOOKS like there's been no change between week 1 and week 7 for example, but trust me, there is, and i've been getting comments from so many people on a daily basis about the mass i've gained and how I do look leaner. I need someone to tell me how to set up proper lighting and stuff. I have a good digital camera, a Canon Powershot SD550 I use, and I set it up on the 10 second timer to take my pics (with flash on, because without flash everything comes out blurry for some reason). The key to having changes stand out from week to week is lighting when taking photos... and I have no damn clue. I will be posting my pics up for you guys to see regardless.
    Atomini, pm me if you want some helpful tips on pics. Maybe I can help

Jesus, this last bottle is going fast with the increased dose. I maybe have 2 or 3 days left before i'll have to buy more.

LOG UPDATE:

Ran out of my GW. Have not taken any today, but I have more on the way to me. Supplier gave me a good deal, and slashed the price in half, so lets see if this new batch might be any different! Will probably miss about 3 days worth of GW doses before it arrives in the mail.

LOG UPDATE:

Started my new batch of GW. Been off GW for 2 days, so it hasn't been any real large break. This new batch seems to burn less going down, and i'm still using the 40mg/day dose (8ml). Lets see if I experience anything different with this new batch...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Time for another update

LOG UPDATE:

Alright, my Trenbolone cycle has ended and it's been 3 days on PCT now. Net gain from my cycle was about 11-12 lbs. of lean muscle with no fat gain at all, really. Zero water retention either. I am very happy with that! Still on the GW at 40mg/day, and this will be a good time to continue testing GW out now that I am off everything else and using this on its own.

Now... I am VERY close to concluding that this stuff is crap for fat loss. I've been on 40mg/day for about a week now for god's sake! BUT, i'm not going to give up on it just yet. I am going to attempt ONE LAST THING... and that is, to cycle off of it. I have not yet taken a break of no more than 2 days from this stuff. At 40mg/day, my current bottle should be done in a matter of 2 or 3 more days. Once that is done, I am then going to take 1-2 weeks completely off GW, and then start it back up after that break period to see if cycling this stuff is indeed necessary for continuous fat loss. I'm up to 40mg/day with very little to no difference in fat loss, and that's one hefty freaking dose!

Thus far, the main benefit from GW seems to be its endurance performance enhancing capabilities. But fat loss? It was there at the beginning for the first few weeks... but now it seems to be doing barely anything. This leads me to believe it may have to be cycled on and off, which is the last thing I will try before drawing final conclusions.

LOG UPDATE:

1st bottle of the new batch is finished. Will now take 2 weeks off this stuff before starting up again at 20mg/day to see if fat loss is enhanced by a 2 week break...

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    That sucks it sounds like snake oil man. the dramatic fat loss affects you got the first couple weeks, I can almost guarantee you were from the tren

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    That sucks it sounds like snake oil man. the dramatic fat loss affects you got the first couple weeks, I can almost guarantee you were from the tren
    We'll see. I'm not forming any solid conclusions until i've attempted this little 2 week break from it. I will say that this stuff is DEFINITELY beneficial for endurance performance, no doubt about that at all! At least I know that if I ever need something to give me the edge on endurance activities (without the risk of dangerously high hemoglobin levels from stuff like EPO, etc.), I know where to go! As far as fat loss goes, I am not impressed thus far with GW. But we'll see if indeed cycling off of it and going back on may possibly make a difference. This thing IS a receptor modulator, so it very well may be possible that PPAR-delta receptors are prone to downregulation in a similar manner to clen and beta receptors. The fat loss I experienced at the beginning was not due, at least in total part, to Trenbolone . A drop of a whole bodyfat % per week was never something i've experienced with Tren , and i'm VERY familiar with how I react to Trenbolone (especially with the high caloric surplus I was on at the beginning of the cycle). Anyhow, we'll see what happens in 2 weeks!

Blog Entries
    Sounds good man. Are you a chemist on the side or did you just do really well in science lol
    You sound like you really know your shit

Studying in university with the ultimate goal to become a doctor (labs and research, biotech).

Blog Entries
    Well **** bro, let's stay in touch lol

When are you going to be able to start your own pharmaceutical company?

Hahahah, that IS the dream isn't it??

We'll see. I'd love to do something like that... start my own biotech performance enhancement research company, dedicated to developing/researching compounds and anything to do with performance enhancement. I'll cross that bridge when I get there!

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Atomini, you still planning on firing up the GW-501516 again at the later part of the week?

Yup! Was just thinking about that earlier today actually. Thursday this week is the start up day. I'm debating whether or not to start at 20mg/day or blast the shit out of it at 40mg/day and see what that megadose does after a 2 week break.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Yup! Was just thinking about that earlier today actually. Thursday this week is the start up day. I'm debating whether or not to start at 20mg/day or blast the shit out of it at 40mg/day and see what that megadose does after a 2 week break.

Go big or go run lol.

Sounds good. Couple of questions....1) will you be running anything alongside the GW this time? 2) will you incorporate any cardio so as to better eval the possible recovery and endurance benefits?

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Go big or go run lol.
    40mg/day it is! lol

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Sounds good. Couple of questions....1) will you be running anything alongside the GW this time? 2) will you incorporate any cardio so as to better eval the possible recovery and endurance benefits?
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    1) Nope, just running GW alone this time around!

2) Probably not, because at the moment I just don't have the time to throw in an hour of cardio every day on top of everything else. If I did decide to do cardio soon before or soon after starting GW again, it wouldn't be a good measurement of the endurance benefits. The best measurement would be for me to do cardio without GW for a couple of months before starting the GW in order to gauge any difference. However, in the activities I did while running GW previously, I did feel the endurance benefits big time!

Awesome man! Subbed. I'm really looking forward to your insight into the 2nd go around!! I'm seriously pondering an Ostarine/GW cycle and this info is gonna help big time. I remember some of your previous posts stating that you did feel a pretty dramatic increase in your normal workout capacity...from needing to sit and take a breather to banging out sets pretty much one after the other. Thanks for taking the time man.
    Last edited by OdinsOtherSon; 10-08-2012 at 05:20 PM.

EarlyMuscles is offline Junior Member
    What happens to this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyMuscles View Post
    What happens to this thread?
    What?

What?
    Are you still takin the GW?

Starting it up again tomorrow morning after a 2 week break.

Phased is offline Banned
    Have you seen any results worth mentioning that warrant buying this and using it?

Best

LOG UPDATE:

After a 2 week break, I have resumed GW at 40mg/day. Took 40mg this morning (8ml) and no noticeable changes as of yet. It has only been less than a day of this stuff. Performed a chest, shoulders, triceps workout earlier today and afterwards was feeling a little warmer/hotter body temp than usual, but it could just be me imagining things.

Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    Have you seen any results worth mentioning that warrant buying this and using it?

Best
    Yes, if you are looking for some great endurance performance benefits. It really helps with that. As for fat loss, I have no final conclusions yet on it.

Yes, if you are looking for some great endurance performance benefits. It really helps with that. As for fat loss, I have no final conclusions yet on it.
    What about muscle gains? Or muscle hardness?

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyMuscles View Post
    What about muscle gains? Or muscle hardness?
    Nothing as far as I could tell. GW is not a compound that would do anything for muscle mass unless it has to do with slow twitch fibres, which are primarily connected with endurance and low intensity training.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Still waiting on some pics man! As far as sides, such as, heart pounding, muscle cramps, HBP, etc., how do they compare to clen ? I tried clen 1 time about 2 month ago, just one dose, and that was all I could take. Heart beated like I was being kicked from the inside. Was debating the GW or Albut, but wanted to get your take from this as far as your thoughts on the cardiac issues.

GW has had no effects on cardiac tissue at all. No acellerated heart rate, no heart palpitations, NOTHING. It in fact can lower blood pressure from some other people's logs i've read. This is the one beneficial thing of GW is that it is not stimulant based. I am only really looking for non-stimulant based fat burners because I do not like the direct effects they have on the heart. This is why i've been experimenting with HGH and lately with GW.

GW has had no effects on cardiac tissue at all. No acellerated heart rate, no heart palpitations, NOTHING. It in fact can lower blood pressure from some other people's logs i've read. This is the one beneficial thing of GW is that it is not stimulant based. I am only really looking for non-stimulant based fat burners because I do not like the direct effects they have on the heart. This is why i've been experimenting with HGH and lately with GW.
    Thanks for this^^

I had the same concerns. I'm pushing 40 so cardiopulmonary is starting to become more of an issue to me too. It sucks....I used to be able to handle the stimulant based thermogenics but like Warmouth, those things really ratchet up my heart rate and BP these days.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information