Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Atomini is offline Banned

My GW-501516 log!

Alright, so this will be my log where I shall make regular posts on my progress and experiece with GW-501516. I originally planned to just log this stuff into my Gen Sys trenbolone thread, but I want to leave that for my review of that lab's tren instead of hijack it with something unrelated. We also don't have a section here for PPAR Modulators, so I figured I would stick it right in the Q&A section here. Might be better here since there are a few people who are curious about GW, and this area receives a lot more traffic. Just to make it clear: GW-501516 IS NOT A PEPTIDE. It is a PPAR Modulator chemical and is taken orally.

I will also note that I am currently on week 3 of 8 of the following:
    - Testosterone Propionate @ 100mg/week
    - Trenbolone Acetate @ 800mg/week
    - HGH @ 8iu/day

Currently at 14-15% bodyfat as of the start of this log.

I just took 4ml (20mg) of GW-501516 approximately 20 minutes ago. Stuff tasted like vodka going down, good thing i'm used to drinking the hard stuff, as I had no problems downing it (try drinking Wild Turkey Rare Breed, 108.2 proof alcohol, you'll be able to drink ANYTHING after that)! Anyhow, not really 'feeling' anything just yet. And I only say this because from some of the logs I have seen, some people have reported feeling 'wired' after taking it (some suggest not to take it prior to bed for this reason. GW is not a stimulant, and this 'wired' effect isn't reported to be like ephedrine, clen , or caffeine type of stimulant feeling. Apparently it is more of an overall 'feeling great and ready to go' type of feeling.

Either way, i've begun my GW dosing. I will be running it at 20mg/day for 3 weeks on and 1 week off, and repeat. Reason for doing this is because I have seen in some logs that after the user took a small week-long break from GW and jumped back on, the fat loss was even greater than before. It is possible there could be some sort of a downregulating effect on the fat loss with this drug. But i'll only know when I get there!
    Last edited by Atomini; 08-13-2012 at 03:11 PM.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    subscribed

Blog Entries
    'feeling great and ready to go' type of feeling
    does it have an effect on dopamine release?

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Lookin forward to this. I'm subscribed

Would you mind educating us on how exactly this product works? I am unfamiliar with this product and I'm sure many others are as well since it's fairly new.

Thx man. Props on the log!
    Last edited by jasc; 08-13-2012 at 01:50 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Alright, so this will be my log where I shall make regular posts on my progress and experiece with GW-501516. I originally planned to just log this stuff into my Gen Sys trenbolone thread, but I want to leave that for my review of that lab's tren instead of hijack it with something unrelated. We also don't have a section here for PPAR Modulators, so I figured I would stick it right in the Q&A section here. Might be better here since there are a few people who are curious about GW, and this area receives a lot more traffic. Just to make it clear: GW-501516 IS NOT A PEPTIDE. It is a PPAR Modulator chemical and is taken orally.

I will also note that I am currently on week 3 of 8 of the following:
    - Testosterone Propionate @ 100mg/week
    - Trenbolone Acetate @ 800mg/week

I just took 4ml (20mg) of GW-501516 approximately 20 minutes ago. Stuff tasted like vodka going down, good thing i'm used to drinking the hard stuff, as I had no problems downing it (try drinking Wild Turkey Rare Breed, 108.2 proof alcohol, you'll be able to drink ANYTHING after that)! Anyhow, not really 'feeling' anything just yet. And I only say this because from some of the logs I have seen, some people have reported feeling 'wired' after taking it (some suggest not to take it prior to bed for this reason. GW is not a stimulant, and this 'wired' effect isn't reported to be like ephedrine, clen , or caffeine type of stimulant feeling. Apparently it is more of an overall 'feeling great and ready to go' type of feeling.

Either way, i've begun my GW dosing. I will be running it at 20mg/day for 3 weeks on and 1 week off, and repeat. Reason for doing this is because I have seen in some logs that after the user took a small week-long break from GW and jumped back on, the fat loss was even greater than before. It is possible there could be some sort of a downregulating effect on the fat loss with this drug. But i'll only know when I get there!
    Awesome! Looking forward to the log & updates.

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post

Would you mind educating us on what a PPAR modulator is and exactly how this product works? I am unfamiliar with this product and I'm sure many others are as well since it's fairly new.

A very basic intro is here. Nothing too detailed but will give you some direction. I know Atomini will post something more digestable and detailed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PPAR_modulator

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

A very basic intro is here. Nothing too detailed but will give you some direction. I know Atomini will post something more digestable and detailed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PPAR_modulator
    Thank you sir

So on a basic level it alters the body's fuel preference from glucose to lipids. (Laymans terms for a simpleton such as myself )

Would you mind educating us on how exactly this product works? I am unfamiliar with this product and I'm sure many others are as well since it's fairly new.

For the scientifically inclined, here's a more complete and detailed PubMed reference

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2430035/

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Im curious to compare. It does taste like crap...

Thank you sir

So on a basic level it alters the body's fuel preference from glucose to lipids. (Laymans terms for a simpleton such as myself )
    Among other things, yes. It's gaining interest on a number of therapeutic levels, obesity and lipid metabolism being only a few.

Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    does it have an effect on dopamine release?
    No, as far as I know that is not the nature of this compound. If that is the case, though, I would be able to tell IMMEDIATELY. I have adderall prescribed for me from the Dr., so I have enough experiece with dopamine rushes that I will know if that is the case or not.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Im curious to compare. It does taste like crap...
    It actually didn't taste THAT bad. It's like vodka!

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini

It actually didn't taste THAT bad. It's like vodka!

Yes i know. It has a off brand vodka taste tho lol

Yeah, tastes like really shitty generic vodka or something.

Oops, also forgot to add that i'm on HGH right now too. First post edited.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Oops, also forgot to add that i'm on HGH right now too. First post edited.
    I'm on 10iu daily plus 2iu of IGF-1. Thought of going to 15iu of GH daily but will stay at 10iu for now.

If this stuff works as well or better than HGH for staying shredded, I am going to ditch the HGH.

Lol hurry up and like it so we can get a powder source already!

HOLY SHIT GUYS I JUST CHECKED THE BODYFAT MONITOR AND I LOST 5% BODYFAT IN JUST TWO HOURS!

Kidding. Not gonna be that fast, boys. lol

HOLY SHIT GUYS I JUST CHECKED THE BODYFAT MONITOR AND I LOST 5% BODYFAT IN JUST TWO HOURS!

Kidding. Not gonna be that fast, boys. lol
    I bet you will see results in less then a week.

gymsoldier is offline Associate Member
    I only heard about GW-501516 on Sunday and am very intrigued. Will be following this closely.

Razor is offline Banned
    subbed

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    do you have a base line of your heart rate doing cardio?? if not please do so before you start... that way you can see the effects in a measured manner..

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

If fat loss is THAT significant, expect pictures.

I am currently sitting at 14-15% bodyfat (going to edit my first post to include that) as of the start of all this. I keep reading in other logs of people losing 6lbs of fat in 2 weeks. 6 lbs OF FAT is very significant. There is also much evidence out there that this substance should be muscle-sparing, if not completely anabolic as research has shown that GW also increases glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue, and ALSO increases muscle gene expression - that distinctly spells out that this has the potential of being an anabolic substance.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    do you have a base line of your heart rate doing cardio?? if not please do so before you start... that way you can see the effects in a measured manner..

good luck..
    I'm not doing cardio. Yes, I know that sounds crazy, but that's the truth. My main goal with this is to gauge its fat loss effects. The endurance-enhancing effets are secondary, but I should notice them regardless considering I am on tren at a hefty dose... and we all know how tren impacts cardio ability.

Ive spoken to another member who uses tren at higher doses. He said that it helped alot against the tren cardio/killer lol.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Just subscribe, hope there are not a million posts by every one making the data from this log had to follow..good luck.

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Will a rr carry this soon:-)?

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Just subscribe, hope there are not a million posts by every one making the data from this log had to follow..good luck.
    When I post updates on progress, i'll color all my text red so you can easily follow the posts. I have a feeling a lot of people are going to be posting here, there are a lot who are curious about this compound.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    i endorse this ad

Razor is offline Banned
    How are you going to tell the difference btw fatloss from 8ius of gh vs this?

Because my HGH hasn't been doing jack shit. Stupid Chinese HGH. I'm currently in contact with my source about it.

Even if the HGH was delivering some supposed fat loss, if GW is as effective as people report it, I should see a noticeable immediate short term change.

Razor is offline Banned
    Because my HGH hasn't been doing jack shit. Stupid Chinese HGH. I'm currently in contact with my source about it.

Even if the HGH was delivering some supposed fat loss, if GW is as effective as people report it, I should see a noticeable immediate short term change.
    That sucks you got crap gh. Talk to gixx about the gh see what he says. I think you got shitty rip offs.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    How are you going to tell the difference btw fatloss from 8ius of gh vs this?
    Let's be honest...any results are going to be somewhat inaccurate do to the use of high dose tren and hgh (if it's real). Not to mention any change in cardio or diet. In order to get a true control we would have to make sure the fat loss was from the GW and from the GW only? But hey...I am still watching as well.

That sucks you got crap gh. Talk to gixx about the gh see what he says. I think you got shitty rip offs.
    Oh trust me, Gix knows all about it. I've told him about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Let's be honest...any results are going to be somewhat inaccurate do to the use of high dose tren and hgh (if it's real). Not to mention any change in cardio or diet. In order to get a true control we would have to make sure the fat loss was from the GW and from the GW only? But hey...I am still watching as well.
    This is true. However, I am well experienced with trenbolone and I know how I respond to it. With the diet i'm on and the nature of this cycle, it should leave very little room for fat loss without a direct influence on metabolism (GW-501516). I know for a fact that fat loss would be minimal on this cycle, despite the tren and HGH (which I think is severely underdosed or not real - it is just somehow not doing what it should at 8iu/day which is quite a hefty dose).

But, we shall see! The fact of the matter is that if I end up seeing dramatic bodyfat changes (the definition of 'dramatic' being within a week or two), I think it would be safe to say that the GW would be responsible for it. The protocol of using 3 weeks on / 1 week off would also lend to being able to pinpoint and track these changes and what is causing them. When I jump off the GW for that 1 week off, if fat loss screeches to a halt... we know what's going on! If upon resuming the GW after that week, the fat loss accellerates once again... we REALLY know what's going on!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    I dont want to clutter this too much, but I cant wait to see the results. I say, post pics anyways!

Razor is offline Banned

Oh trust me, Gix knows all about it. I've told him about it.
    What did he say?

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Subbed as well. Very interested in this!!

What did he say?
    You know the usual, Chinese HGH being barbage... a big gamble. I'm in agreement with him. I showed him pics of what i'm using and I told him i'd let him know how it will go for me in a few weeks.

Razor is offline Banned

You know the usual, Chinese HGH being barbage... a big gamble. I'm in agreement with him. I showed him pics of what i'm using and I told him i'd let him know how it will go for me in a few weeks.
    Just get the stuff I use

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Man you guys are lucky!

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information