dangit is offline Member

Thumbs down Thigh injection before an 8 hour drive

Did a thigh injection last week with Test En about an hour before going for an 8 hour car drive in my little civic. All I got to say that it was a really stupid thing to do. Could barely walk for 2 full days after the fact. Tried taking Tylenol the first day and that didn't work, then took Advil and it worked like a charm.

Looks like the muscles going into my knee cap swolled right up and were pinching nerves or something. Hurt like hell to walk, sleep or anything. I should have taken Advil right away for the swelling, but didn't even think of it since all I had was tylenol.

I know thigh injections hurt a bit more than glute ones, but this was a bit too much.

Guess it was one of those learning experiences that I won't be forgetting too soon. Especially when my girlfriend was wondering what I did to my leg and why I could barelly walk

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Not good bro, same thing happened to my friend. He said he had to pull over a ton cause his cruise control is broken. Major bummer.

Mentalism is offline Junior Member
    Hell ya man. Ive had a couple bad injects just like that... the kind that kept me up all night sweating and cursing at God. Shit.. that was some bad times right there, I remember not being able to walk to the point where I had to piss in my trash can @ night cuz I couldnt walk to the bathroom.

paulastone is offline Member
    wow thats mesed up Mentalism
    I'm nockin on wood and praying not to have to piss in the trash can

alevok Guest
    Once I was in a similar situation. I had injected deca in my thight and next day I drove to Miami from St. pete with my gfriend. After the 3 hour drive I could barely walk and she was asking me what happened to me. I never did in my thight after that day

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    hey bro i feel ya. i bartend at night and am on my feet all night. well last cycle when i did fina and winny it seemed like every night that i worked was a quad shot day. 2 shots in the legs and then off to work and man did they get stiff and sore from standing all night. i would start stretching behind the bar and people would look at me like i was crazy. little did they know i was in some Fuc%in pain.

this is what helped.

pre shot-10 min of heating pad to quads
    after shot- 10 min of heating pad, shower, or hot tub
    massage really good
    worked really well

Thread Information