Thread: Winnie

1wheelr1 is offline Member

Winnie

I'm finishing my ten week cycle of tren an test and my boy is picking up some Winnie for me. Would it be ok to run Winnie for a month right after my tren test cycle? If so what would be a safest way to run it? I need to consume a lot of water right? What's the min test I can run with it so I don't turn into a little bitch?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    So if I hear you right you are gonna finish your cycle then trangress to a winnie cycle right after......... Even though I personally don't condone doing this, you should wait till next cycle,....but if you are hard headed like most of us you are going to do this....I would run atleast a trt dose of 300mg of test ew with it. Yes drink plenty of water.
    You really should run it with a completely different cycle that incorporates deca or eq because winni is killer on the joints, deca or eq will provide some collagen synthesis and help with the joint....and test of course.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    I would say its safe, IF you run test with it...i did 20 week cycle before with different compounds, but used test right up to the end, and im fine because i did proper PCT... i also used hcg for the last 10 weeks.
    If you do the winny with test at 250 mg or 400 mg a week, you should be fine...

1wheelr1 is offline Member
    Ok, thx guys I think I might just wait. Besides I have to go for blood work in a month or so to get my test levels checked again because they were a little high last time. Continuing will only keep my levels elevated. thx again!

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    10 weeks already? I would either look into extending your cycle with more test and add the winny or just save the winny for next time. One of the 2, but I would not stop the tren /test and run winny for 4 weeks. Either continue the cycle and add the winny or PCT and save for next time.

Thread Information