ineedauser is offline Associate Member

Hello All! New to board so please be gentle! Test E cycle questions!

After several search variations of a "Test E only cycle". I have come to the conclusion that I cannot find enough information to really point in a direction i'm looking to go.

Up to this point of a my life (28 this passed July), I have been all natural. I am 5'7" 178lbs and 10.2% bf (according to the awful caliper). I train hard and do full body. I was eating roughly 2800-3300 calories a day for 3 months and sort of maintained. I dropped from 184lbs during that time (but I was eating 3800-4400 calories a day) and I want to get it back. So I upped my calorie intake to about 3500 calories. Chicke, tuna, and oatmeal are my main things to eat throughout the day.

So at this point, i've been considering a decent sized dose of Test E for an 10-12 week cycle. Just throwing ideas around to see if it's worth it to me. I have a hard time putting on size in my upper body so it's become frustrating. The 178lbs is mainly from my legs/ass. A friend of mine is 175lbs (on 3rd cycle) and looks twice the size of me. Mind you, he doesn't squat, reverse lunge, etc... But still, frustrating!

I want to keep it basic (as basic as I can) so I can put on 7-13lbs or so. I'd love to get my bench from 275 to 315 and squat 415 to 450 during that time period. So I thought 10-12 weeks of Test E would get me there.

I was thinking of something like this.

Weeks 1-12
    Test E 750cc a week. 375cc on Monday and 375cc on Thursday.

Then clomid, arimidex , torem, whichever would work best for recovery. I heard Clomid 2 a day for 1 week, then 1 a day for 2 weeks is a great way to go.

But I am uncertain if I should take a 2 week break between the Test E and Clomid. What I can do during the Test E cycle to help the segway from cycle to PCT go smoother. And a very solid PCT to get me back to my normal levels.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would check out the diet section just for good measure. Post up your diet and macros and have all those guys check it out!

I don't believe 750mg is necessary for a first cycle, you would be fine with 500mg/wk with 2x 250mg pins/wk.

Get your PCT and arimidex before you start your cycle. I would start at .25 EOD for your arimidex and you can adjust from there, starting on the first pin.

Check out the PCT section and read up some more on that. You could run Nolva 40/20/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50 and this starts 2 weeks after you last Test E pin. If you don't want to wait those 2 weeks then I would look into getting some Prop so that you can bridge it into your PCT!

Thanks for the quick response.

Diet looks a lot like this:

Oatmeal, protein powder, bottle of water for morning

4 eggs a couple hours later

Lunch is usually a bunch of chicken with vegetables

3-4pm meal is more oatmeal with grilled chicken

7pm is whatever dinner is. Usually high protein with low sugar but little extra sodium.

Bed time is a shake called N2-Bulk. 430 calories. Has a sweet potato in it and casein protein.

I know that's a terrible run down of the diet. But it varies from day to day. I do try to consume 2 cups of oatmeal throughout the day and plenty of chicken.

Usually turns out to be 200g of clean carbs and 250g of protein.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedauser View Post
    Thanks for the quick response.

Diet looks a lot like this:

Oatmeal, protein powder, bottle of water for morning

4 eggs a couple hours later

Lunch is usually a bunch of chicken with vegetables

3-4pm meal is more oatmeal with grilled chicken

7pm is whatever dinner is. Usually high protein with low sugar but little extra sodium.

Bed time is a shake called N2-Bulk. 430 calories. Has a sweet potato in it and casein protein.

I know that's a terrible run down of the diet. But it varies from day to day. I do try to consume 2 cups of oatmeal throughout the day and plenty of chicken.

Usually turns out to be 200g of clean carbs and 250g of protein.
    2 cups Oats is around 110-120g carbs. I would look into getting a little more percise with your total cals and macros, just looks like a bunch of stuff thrown together. You'll get more help with this diet in the nutrition section. Just briefly skimming over it to me it looks like you're not eating that much and don't really see any big protein meals besides the middle ones where you said you ate a "bunch" of chicken. You'd be surprised how less you actually think you're eating when you get all the macros and total cals down on paper!

Get that down to the T before you venture into your cycle or you wont be making the most out of your gear!

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Test E or C for 12 weeks at 500mg split between 2 shots, an AI from the start like Stane or Adex, PCT using Clomid and Nolvadex , HCG from week 2-3 to just before PCT if available at 250iu 2x a week, and def wait the appropriate time from your last pin to your PCT. Get your diet in check and you should put on some size no problem. Just be patient cause that test take 5 weeks to kick in but when it does HOLD ON!!!

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedauser
    After several search variations of a "Test E only cycle". I have come to the conclusion that I cannot find enough information to really point in a direction i'm looking to go.

Up to this point of a my life (28 this passed July), I have been all natural. I am 5'7" 178lbs and 10.2% bf (according to the awful caliper). I train hard and do full body. I was eating roughly 2800-3300 calories a day for 3 months and sort of maintained. I dropped from 184lbs during that time (but I was eating 3800-4400 calories a day) and I want to get it back. So I upped my calorie intake to about 3500 calories. Chicke, tuna, and oatmeal are my main things to eat throughout the day.

So at this point, i've been considering a decent sized dose of Test E for an 10-12 week cycle. Just throwing ideas around to see if it's worth it to me. I have a hard time putting on size in my upper body so it's become frustrating. The 178lbs is mainly from my legs/ass. A friend of mine is 175lbs (on 3rd cycle) and looks twice the size of me. Mind you, he doesn't squat, reverse lunge, etc... But still, frustrating!

I want to keep it basic (as basic as I can) so I can put on 7-13lbs or so. I'd love to get my bench from 275 to 315 and squat 415 to 450 during that time period. So I thought 10-12 weeks of Test E would get me there.

I was thinking of something like this.

Weeks 1-12
    Test E 750cc a week. 375cc on Monday and 375cc on Thursday.

Then clomid, arimidex , torem, whichever would work best for recovery. I heard Clomid 2 a day for 1 week, then 1 a day for 2 weeks is a great way to go.

But I am uncertain if I should take a 2 week break between the Test E and Clomid. What I can do during the Test E cycle to help the segway from cycle to PCT go smoother. And a very solid PCT to get me back to my normal levels.
    Your in good hands with Johnny Blaze he took all the words out of my mouth to the T

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    2 cups Oats is around 110-120g carbs. I would look into getting a little more percise with your total cals and macros, just looks like a bunch of stuff thrown together. You'll get more help with this diet in the nutrition section. Just briefly skimming over it to me it looks like you're not eating that much and don't really see any big protein meals besides the middle ones where you said you ate a "bunch" of chicken. You'd be surprised how less you actually think you're eating when you get all the macros and total cals down on paper!

Get that down to the T before you venture into your cycle or you wont be making the most out of your gear!
    Definitely appreciate the post and will start paying closer attention to my macros. My diet is definitely not perfect and it won't be. The other 80g of carbs from throughout the other meals. But the 2 oatmeal meals (O_o) are where the majority of my carbs come from. Comes from vegetables, bananas, orange juice, and pasta for the most part. Pasta isn't every day though. I hate cooking! I also take a tablespoon of Carlson's Fish Oil every morning.

All my meals have 30-50g of protein in them. The chicken I eat is 20-25g a filet and I have 2 each meal. The morning shake also has about 40-50g of protein. I forgot to include a tablespoon of Smuckers All Natural Peanut Butter in the shake.

But i'll definitely skim through that section to try and find better/easier ways to up my calories. I am always looking for new ideas to make my dieting easier!
    Last edited by ineedauser; 08-14-2012 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21 View Post
    Test E or C for 12 weeks at 500mg split between 2 shots, an AI from the start like Stane or Adex, PCT using Clomid and Nolvadex, HCG from week 2-3 to just before PCT if available at 250iu 2x a week, and def wait the appropriate time from your last pin to your PCT. Get your diet in check and you should put on some size no problem. Just be patient cause that test take 5 weeks to kick in but when it does HOLD ON!!!
    I have Stane (oral liquid) on hand. I bought some a while back because it was on sale. I will check further into the PCT section to see what works best. But it seems no one really knows because everyone has their own opinion on it.

I have no idea where to get HCG . I don't even know the cost!
    Last edited by ineedauser; 08-14-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Definitely appreciate the post and will start paying closer attention to my macros. My diet is definitely not perfect and it won't be. The other 80g of carbs from throughout the other meals. But the 2 oatmeal meals (O_o) are where the majority of my carbs come from. Comes from vegetables, bananas, orange juice, and pasta for the most part. Pasta isn't every day though. I hate cooking! I also take a tablespoon of Carlson's Fish Oil every morning.

All my meals have 30-50g of protein in them. The chicken I eat is 20-25g a filet and I have 2 each meal. The morning shake also has about 40-50g of protein. I forgot to include a tablespoon of Smuckers All Natural Peanut Butter in the shake.

But i'll definitely skim through that section to try and find better/easier ways to up my calories. I am always looking for new ideas to make my dieting easier!
    Nutrition section and post your sample diet!

I have Stane (oral liquid right) on hand. I bought some a while back because it was on sale. I will check further into the PCT section to see what works best. But it seems no one really knows because everyone has their own opinion on it.

I have no idea where to get HCG. I don't even know the cost!
    I would get some arimidex to run during the cycle. Stane, if i'm not mistaken, is Letro and Letro is more used for counter-acting gyno, it's a lot more powerful as compared to arimidex.

There is a standard PCT protocol especially for a beginner cycle like this, in fact, the one I mentioned above!

You can get HCG just like you get your gear, it's fairly cheap IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    Nutrition section and post your sample diet!

I would get some arimidex to run during the cycle. Stane, if i'm not mistaken, is Letro and Letro is more used for counter-acting gyno, it's a lot more powerful as compared to arimidex.

There is a standard PCT protocol especially for a beginner cycle like this, in fact, the one I mentioned above!

You can get HCG just like you get your gear, it's fairly cheap IMO.
    I don't have a place to get gear, yet.

Liquid Stane is Aromasin .

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You can get the gear for your AI and PCT at AR-R , click the link at the top of the page.

Thanks for link, Blue.

Diet posted in diet section!

I don't have a place to get gear, yet.

Liquid Stane is Aromasin.
    My mistake, I knew it was one of the 2, you're good then!

Thanks for link, Blue.

Diet posted in diet section!
    Good stuff, I'll take a look at it as well as some diet guru's in there that'll help you out!

Really? You think Aromasin /Liquid Stane is plenty for a PCT for a Test E only cycle?

How favorable are you to the 3 weeks of HCG from the last week of Test E to the first week of the PCT?

Really? You think Aromasin /Liquid Stane is plenty for a PCT for a Test E only cycle?

How favorable are you to the 3 weeks of HCG from the last week of Test E to the first week of the PCT?
    No not for your PCT but good for your AI!

Get some nolvadex and clomid for your PCT, HCG can be run as well. There's a bunch of different protocols to run with HCG, some run during cycle, some run last few weeks, and some run only in PCT. Find what fits you best but having Clomid,Nolva, and HCG all in your first cycle is a great start and preparation!

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Cooking is a pain in the neck as everyone who follows a thorough diet knows but if you really want to achieve the best results as possible, specially less than 15lbs which is what you want, you can do it naturally. You may think you are eating enough but obviously that is not the case since you are not gaining. Six months of a good clean BULK will get you there if not even further than 15lbs.

As suggested go to the nutrition section and read up and ask for help. Than decide if you want to do AAS to get a faster results rather than taking a little longer but natty. Good luck!

Posted an update in the diet forum!
    Last edited by ineedauser; 08-16-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Thread Information