Devildog03 is offline New Member

first cycle questions

please forgive me if this has been asked before. i have a questions about alcohol consumption. moderation or not at all while on a cycle?

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    slightly less than moderation. if ur really dedicated then none whatsoever. and most definitely no alcohol within a week on either side if taking an oral.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    This question is too vague. What compounds (aas) will you be using?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Drink in moderation. When I start cycles I don't go out of my way to drink like I would if I was not on AAS, but if something pops up, I'll have a drink or 2.

Just don't look to get smashed. I drank hard one night on cycle and I got so dehydrated I had the most miserable migraine for 10 hours. I literally thought my head was going to explode. Also it completly messed up my diet and nutrition and that's probably one of the number one things I'm anal about on cycle.

If you're finding yourself drinking more then 1 a week or even more then 1 every 2 weeks then in all honesty you shouldn't be cycling.

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    This question is too vague. What compounds (aas) will you be using?
    no its not.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by measuretwicecutonce View Post
    no its not.
    If you are taking an oral then it's going to put more stress on your liver than if you are just pinning a cycle of test.

Obviously though, if you are committing to a cycle of aas, you should try to consume as little alcohol as possible but I get why a lot of people drink while they are on. Just because you are on a cycle doesn't mean you can't go out and have fun whenever.
    Last edited by JWP806; 08-14-2012 at 11:03 PM.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    It wont hurt anything, but I still dont recommend it. I 100% dont recommend it with orals.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    i had a friend who got smashed 1 night while on cycle, he got that sick he had to cut it short. guess he drank too much.
    IMO if you cant stop drinking for 12 weeks or so, then you shouldn't be using AAS. im natty atm, and dont drink any alcohol, just dont see the point, alcohol is poison, why would you want to drink poison?? might aswell be drinking bleach.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    i had a friend who got smashed 1 night while on cycle, he got that sick he had to cut it short. guess he drank too much.
    IMO if you cant stop drinking for 12 weeks or so, then you shouldn't be using AAS. im natty atm, and dont drink any alcohol, just dont see the point, alcohol is poison, why would you want to drink poison?? might aswell be drinking bleach.
    That's a little over the top and some are more serious then others. Personally I like to hang out with friends and family and have a few drinks and enjoy myself. If my chick wants to have wine one night and drink with me then I don't deny her!

When I'm on cycle I drink a bit less and avoid it if possible. When I'm not on cycle, I drink a bit more then I would on cycle and enjoy myself and let loose of the strict intense lifestyle at times.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Its all about your level of commitment. I will never turn pro. I will have a drink or two.

Devildog03 is offline New Member
    thanks for the replies guys. i was talking maybe a beer or two here and there,but I'm ready to make a total transformation. i will not drink while on a cycle. i will be taking orals. Once again thank you for the replies.

Razor is offline Banned
    Sup Devil Dog marines are required to drink lol dont feel bad, just dont over do it.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Sup Devil Dog marines are required to drink lol dont feel bad, just dont over do it.
    God Damn Teufel Hunden..Leatherneck..Jarhead SOB it's not like any amount of alcohol or steroids or a combo of the 2 could hurt you! Live it up! SEMPER FI!

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    God Damn Teufel Hunden..Leatherneck..Jarhead SOB it's not like any amount of alcohol or steroids or a combo of the 2 could hurt you! Live it up! SEMPER FI!
    Semper Fi brother, thank you for your service, both of you

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Semper Fi brother, thank you for your service, both of you
    Along time ago brotha..before don't ask don't tell lol. Same to ya!

Thread Information