mrdavepounder is offline New Member

best possible choice

Hows it goin guys? My names Ryan. I have what probably is a more complicated question than I intend but I am looking for the best possible steroid for me. I'm not looking to get massively big but I want to put a good amount of mass. Im 6'1 and 200lbs and I am pretty experienced in my training. The only steroid I've ever tried was Anavar (oxandrolone) but the gains were almost none seeing as it was more of a cutter than anything else. Im looking for your guys opinions and criticisms of the most popular steroids (deca , tren , winstrol , dbol etc) Thanks in advance for the help

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdavepounder
    Hows it goin guys? My names Ryan. I have what probably is a more complicated question than I intend but I am looking for the best possible steroid for me. I'm not looking to get massively big but I want to put a good amount of mass. Im 6'1 and 200lbs and I am pretty experienced in my training. The only steroid I've ever tried was Anavar (oxandrolone) but the gains were almost none seeing as it was more of a cutter than anything else. Im looking for your guys opinions and criticisms of the most popular steroids (deca, tren, winstrol, dbol etc) Thanks in advance for the help
    Check out the educational forum everything is posted up

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    At 23 diet diet diet. If you have to test only. Do your research.

Thread Information