Rezzzy is offline New Member

First time thinking about trying steroids.

I started working out 5 times a week around 9 months ago. I changed my diet to healthy but not super strict. I weighed 315 when I started. I have been looking into supplements but I keep running into Anavar . It seems to be mild enough to use but I'm not qualified to make that decision. I don't know if I'm just trying to take a short cut but it is interesting.

I'm a male, 23 years old and now weigh 255. I'm not sure of my body fat but if there is anything else I should mention just let me know, thanks

And I get a free bottle with registering. I just want to know if it's legit or not. I heard these one stores have fakes sometimes. Thanks.

And I'm 5'11

Papa-pwn is offline Junior Member
    The free bottle is not an actual steroid . It is an alternative, and that is all I know. I have never tried, so I am uneducated on their effectiveness. They don't list ingredients either, so I can't comment on that either.

Anavar only would be an awful cycle. Just go with a long estered testosterone for 10-12 weeks, with an AI as necessary and a pct. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you are not ready lol. Body fat % is relatively important, as the higher it is, the higher the risk is for bad estrogenic sides from aromatization. A good benchmark is 15%. If you can't see a little bit of abdominals, you probably are over 15%, though other factors can come into play, so I'd advise checking it to make sure.

Also, healthy is a very vague term for a diet. Eating salads and water all day will be regarded as "healthy" to the average citizen. You need goals and need to mold your diet to achieve them. Want t maintain your weight? Find a maintenance intake of calories from c/f/p and maintain. Want to gain? Eat above your maintenance intake. Want to lose? Eat below maintenance.

If you're absolutely dead set on cycling, start out with only testosterone, and find out what it does do you. Don't forget to research an AI and a pct as well. Make sure your diet and training are where they should be for your goals, there's some quality posts in the sub forums here on both topics. Cheers!

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're 5'11 at 255 and just started working out 9 months. Judging by the weight you have already lost I would assume you are more fat then muscular?

I would continue down the road you are on because it sounds like it is working. There is no need to start looking for shortcuts right now, continue training hard and soak up as much information about dieting and nutrition as you can.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    You're 5'11 at 255 and just started working out 9 months. Judging by the weight you have already lost I would assume you are more fat then muscular?

I would continue down the road you are on because it sounds like it is working. There is no need to start looking for shortcuts right now, continue training hard and soak up as much information about dieting and nutrition as you can.
    Agree 100% with JB. You simply cannot shortcut or fast track the process. I know that's likely not the advice you wanted but if you haven't trained long enough, developed a proper routine to cut or develop LBM gains (and the training regimen will differ), and more importantly, if you haven't figured out the necessary caloric requirements and proportion of macros to achieve your fitness goals, you are setting yourself up for massive failure. Papa-pwn already emphasized the importance of leaning out first. I truly commend you for dropping the weight from 315 to 255 but if your bf is still high you will be at greater risk for health problems. You need to do more research. Are you even aware of the potential side effects, which can include but are certainly not limited to:
    - elevated HR
    - elevated BP
    - acne
    - myalgia
    - arthralgia
    - depression
    - anxiety
    - decreased libido
    - erectile dysfunction
    - insomina
    - increased agression
    - fatigue
    - increased/decreased appetite
    - dehydration/excessive sweating
    - liver toxicity
    - increased estrogen/aromatization

......this is just a short list. It's not meant to scare you off and the side effects will of course vary from person to person, choice of anabolic agent(s), dose, duration of cycle(s), etc. If you have familiarized yourself with the possible side effects, great job....but by your first post it appears you haven't. Anabolic agents can ehnahce your performance when your body is ready, you have committed yourself to nutritional goals that will drive and (more importantly) sustain your goals, and a training program that will get you where you want to be.

There are no quick answers or short cuts. Everything takes time. The people who have run anabolics successfully have spent years planning cycles around a dedicated program to nutrition and exercise. You can be successful but you need to be properly prepared and your mindset needs to be one of long term success, not short term victories, because there is no such thing.

Good luck. I hope we can help you succeed!

maccy is offline New Member
    Great advice

Dammmm...... Well i guess you guys are right, I knew I should prepare myself more but I've kind of hit a wall. All I take are multi vit. And whey protein and I was looking for other things to help and anavar seems "weaker" than the rest and the side effects weren't that bad, well at least about the liver. Honestly I'm around 20% bf I'm guessing but I'm pretty solid, even at 315 I wasn't just regular fat, I've always been active. If I were to say what I am now I would actually say I'm more muscular than fat now, but not by much. Only loose parts now is my stomach and chest areas and its gotten very difficult to define this any more. And yes I have done research, I don't know nearly anything about this field yet but I have looked in to both short and long term side effects but bf never really appeared to be that important in what I looked in to but looks like it is. I do have a couple workout regimen but if I were to start var I would make a plan around that. But from what you guys are telling mei need to drop the bf first and do a lot more research. But the first guy said to take a long estered testosterone ... I don't know what that means.I know pct and ai a little bit but all I know is I will Learn everything I need to before I do anything.

Thanks a lot

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    You need to adjust your diet more. The same thing that got you to 255 isnt going to get you to 225. Also you didnt put in all on in a year your not going to lose it fast either
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro by no means think just beacuse Var is mild that it cant mess you up.One underage kid found that out the hard way.Now he has ED problems.Like Gixx said change your diet!

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Good advice gixx !!

Thread Information