Thread: First Cycle

DePeter is offline New Member

First Cycle

Hey, i'm about to begin my first REAL cycle. I am 22 years old and when i was 17 i ran d-bol for 5 weeks at 20mgs a day with 25mgs of clomid a day with good results (also a decent diet and workout experience). I have been working out since i was in 7th grade for a total of 9 years of workout experience so i believe i have a decent knowledge of how to work in the gym. Now the cycle i'm considering is one i got off the first cycle sticky on this website

test-c 1-10 weeks
    nolvadex 1-12 weeks
    l-dex 1-12 weeks

My goal is to gain in all aspects of bodybuilding, that is strength,size, and appearance (getting ripped). Now i know that is wishful thinking but just know i mean to gain all positive results.
    Stats are as follows
    Height: 5'11
    Weight:175
    BF%:between 13-15 abs are visible when i flex

My questions are as follows:

1. I plan on running 600mgs of the test c a week, does that sound reasonable?

2. Would it be in my interest to include anavar to avoid that bloated look and stay for the most part vascular and shredded?

Again remember i'm relatively new to the subject so i hope i don't sound too stupid. All help is appreciated
    Last edited by DePeter; 08-15-2012 at 02:15 AM.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    At 22 you are too young wait till you are 25 and do some research my friend you must Crawl before you can sprint!!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    22 your to young. You need to spend time doing research. You don't run novla during cycle. What would be your pct. Where's hcg . Take some time to figure iout how to do this right. Look at effects on hpta and endocrine system

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Agreed with both on the age thing man. Its for your best interests trust us. Just wait.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As the fella's pointed out, you are at a very young age to receive any type of assistance or advice.

Personally at your stats to I can already tell you don't know how to eat. Hit the nutrition and diet section!

DePeter is offline New Member
    ok i guess i can wait a couple of years but for the sake of learning, can i get my questions answered as if i was of age?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DePeter View Post
    ok i guess i can wait a couple of years but for the sake of learning, can i get my questions answered as if i was of age?
    Your questions are basic and get asked multiple times a week. Using a little self-research you should be able to find exactly what you are looking for. Learn and soak up as much info as possible there's some great stickys all over this board!

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    First I just want to point out that IMO you are too young. I urge you to train naturally and in a perfect world this would be the case. However you are a grown man and will make your own decisions and if you do insist on doing this reguardless it should be done as proper as possible.

To answer your questions:
    1) 600mg/week is excessive and unnecessary. 3-500 will be more than enough to give great results
    2) Anavar is not needed to mininize the bloat. You can control bloating for the most part by limiting estrogen (using an AI), following a proper diet, limiting sodium, and drinking a lot of water.

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Even if you dont know how to use the search, which even a blind man would, just hang around and read everyone else's post and you will learn and even get your answers but after someone tells you, you are to young, they will not indulge the idea that answering your question will give you any knowledge. You learn by reading a whole lot more about the subject, a looooot more.

Hope you take these guy's advised as they are telling you whats best for you......

Razor is offline Banned
    If I was you I would go get checked out with bloodwork since you have cycled so early and get off everything to see where your range lvls are and make sure your not gonna need HRT or have Low T now.

privatemdlabs.com
    Full male hormone panel
    Last edited by Razor; 08-15-2012 at 11:20 AM.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Welcome to the board man. Check out the educational threads section. Its also wise to read the red threads above everyone else's posts. Hows that diet looking?

Thread Information