951thompson is offline Senior Member

any of you had good results from 250mg per week of sus?

I'm currently taking sus 250 one shot per week for my first cycle. Have any of you had any success with this course?

btern is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, you should be doing eod injections. and not the best choice for a first cycle you should have tried test c or e for 12weeks!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    its a low dose and if thats all you want to run then cyp or enth is your better option
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If you have naturaly low testerone then it would help a little,if it were me i would do 250mg every three days.

Quote Originally Posted by btern
    hey bro, you should be doing eod injections. and not the best choice for a first cycle you should have tried test c or e for 12weeks!!
    Yeah some people have said it's bit of a low dose but I didn't want to do anything too heavy for a first cycle I'm also taking winstrol tabs for the first four weeks to kickstart my cycle. I've put on 4 pounds already after a week, I'm not sure if it's good weight or bad weight tho lol

I'm hoping to hear from people that have done 250mg per week and what results they had?

Readeck11 is offline New Member
    It is a low dosage but my friend did the same a put on 10lb in 10 weeks so is good do a pct and run arimidex from week one

Quote Originally Posted by Readeck11
    It is a low dosage but my friend did the same a put on 10lb in 10 weeks so is good do a pct and run arimidex from week one
    That's good to hear, I've got Clomid for PCT and I'm planning on getting some nolva, can't get my hands on airemidex Im planning on using Clomid if any problems arise ;-)

Thanks for you input :-)

Thread Information