sour11 is offline New Member

Performance enhancing tips required

Hello, Ive done a few small cycles in the past due to curiosity . right now ive been training twice a day , one cardio and one high intensity muscular workout aprox 40 min each. 6 days on 1 day off.
    Right now ive hit a platform, when i get gains in one aspect i lose in another. I need to be able to bench 300 lbs, and run under a 6 min mile. Im thinking about doing a test 250 10 week cycle with deca 300 . 1 cc of each per week . but using this im not sure how i should be training to keep performances high . Any suggestions ?
    General info to get a better idea
    5 foot 5 , weight 180 lbs, bench 270 1rm, 20 pull ups, 75 push ups, run a 6 30 mile

All help greatly appreciated

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member
    How old?

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    What have your previous cycles consisted of?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You may be over training, thats a lot working out compared to the recovery time your allowing yourself. Are you working everyday as well?
    You may want to reevaluate your training program for better recuperation as your goal should not be that hard to attain.

If you do cycle keep it simple test only w/pct and an AI on hand for sides.

iM 28 yrs of age. the training that i have been doing has given me the results that i mentioned above but id like to bench 300lbs and run a mile in uder 6 min and keep my other performances from going down.

I did test 400 and deca 200 , 6 years ago
    i did sustanon and winstril 6 months ago

JayBee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld
    You may be over training, thats a lot working out compared to the recovery time your allowing yourself. Are you working everyday as well?
    You may want to reevaluate your training program for better recuperation as your goal should not be that hard to attain.

If you do cycle keep it simple test only w/pct and an AI on hand for sides.
    Definitely take this advice

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You very well may be overtrained as mentioned earlier on. That said, you would probably find it best to think in performance terms rather than standard cycle terms like those who are physique minded do since you're goals are direct performance related. Deca isn't going to do that much for your strength. A lot of athletes use it, it's one of the major steroids in football , but it's used here more for the purpose of recovery and healing more so than anything else.

In your case, based on what you've said you'd like to accomplish, steroids like Anavar , and Winstrol should be your primary choices. Just enough testosterone to keep you from falling into a low level state. Just pick a single large ester testosterone like enanthate of cypionate ...that would be the easiest way to go. From there, add your Anavar or Winstrol. There are other things that could be beneficial too, but this would be simple, effective and should get you to where you want based on where you're already at.

liftology is offline Junior Member
    I would recommend anavar if you are going for strength gains. It will definitely get your bench past 300lbs if you are at 270 atm. Stack with test as well and get your pct and AI all set up.

Thanks for that tip. Ill try and switch my deca for some anavar and see how that goes. Should i maybe drop my training to 2 a day 5 days a week. so have thursday and sunday off to do long stretching ??

Thread Information