binsser is offline Senior Member

Test prop/primo cycle have a look tell me what you think :)

Hi all I'm think of doing something like this whatcha think lol

Test prop 100mg eod

Primo. 200mg eod

This for 14 weeks now I want to know your views could or would it be better to lower the test dose to in order for the primo too run better??

Or keep the test at 400 not lower it too 200 ??

As usual pct and hcg with ai (arimidex ) along with letting and other bits at hand if needed
    Just really wondering about the primo should I up it or will 800 a week be enough as its got a good name but at high doses ?? I mean I could do-
    400mg of test and 1000 primo but want to keep sides from the test down which for me is acne I've just got rid of it all from the test-e I used I don't want it back again it's a sht to get rid of let me know what you think or your experiences at your doses thanks all train hard lol
    Last edited by binsser; 08-22-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Going for 400/prop 1400 primo I'll let you know how it goes might do pics as well so we can all see how good it is mmmm!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    My understanding and have not used. Primo needs to be run at a very high dose for a long period of time.I dont know if thats long enough?

What you don't think 14 weeks is long enough ???

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I remember someone telling me 20+. But I don't know. Wanted to try but the cost and length no good for me. Surely a vet will chime in that has experience

Mmmmm don't want to be shut down that long really the longer your on the more problems can arise when you come off I'll have to have a little dig around Chrs mate and 20+ is far too long for me lol

adamjames is offline Member
    Im doing a similar cycle next month, primo 600 mg ew, test 300 mg ew 12 week cutting cycle, pct= clomid, hcg blah blah you know the deal

not sure if your prone to bloat but im keeping the test at 300 to keep bloat down as i get it bad and this is a cutter

theres a post somewhere here about a guy who ran test at 200 mg ew and primo at a gram for 10 weeks and he looked nuts so yeah you could tweak it slightly and drop the test a bit and run primo higher if you got the cash, at 200 mg ew thats only 4 times what your body naturally produces so acne etc should be minimal...ish

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yea, I'd run that primo high. Like 1400 mg. Damn would that be expensive. Could just cruise on HGH for that amount of money. Unless I found a box that fell off the primo truck, I'd run test P/masteron P for a real similar effect.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    ^^^^^^ or tren ...

wannabe_ninja is offline Junior Member
    Im running a test e at 500mg a week for 12 weeks and primo at 800mg a week for 14 weeks. Got a great deal on primo and want to see how it goes

Thread Information