goliathsrevenge is offline New Member

Question need help with 2nd cycle

my first cycle was a 300mg a week deca only cycle (12 weeks). poor results and got decca dick and fucked up my sex drive. ain't touching decca again. want to take 750mg a week of sustanon 250 on mon, wed. friday. would have liked to stack sust with a good anabolic such as decca but i ain't risking the decca dick again. have read that equipoise is a good anabolic and no dick problems - is that right? what else could i use besides equipoise if i can't get a hold of it? or is a sust only cycle at 750mg/wk okay? i am 210 pounds and 6ft 3 inches.

Face is offline Banned

well..

i'm not an expert...

but i'd run omnadron instead of sust, it's cheaper and the same stuff now.

next, i'd run eq at 600mg's/week. i think you'll be happy with your results.

sorry to hear about the deca dick. the sust or omnadrons will the opposite!!

FACE

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    to begin with what are your stats and goals?

bro if you run test with deca you wont have trouble with the deca dick. deca shuts down your hpta pretty hard. even using test will stop your natural test production. this is not a problem because you are replacing it with synthetic test. also i think for your second cycle and having never used test 750mg is too high.

try this

1-12 test enanthate /cypionate 500mg/week
    1-12 deca 400mg/week

dont forget clomid and l-dex/armidex. you may also want a short ester in the beginning to boost your cycle...like dbol or suspension etc.

dont forget diet is the key.

peace

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    Go with what symatech said, or something very similar.

goliathsrevenge is offline New Member
    thanks for input bros. in regards to decca dick, i have read quite a few cases of members in this forum who have claimed to have suffered it even when using test. theres no guarantee that using test will prevent it and i figure since i already have a disposition to it my chances are still higher than normal of getting it when using test. what you guys think?
    still wouldn't mind some inpu in regards to whether equi dick is an issue aswell?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    uhhhhhhhhh. well bro, if shooting half a gram of test wont get you hard then the problem is probably not roids. id say your odds are about 99.9% that if you run the test with the deca the limp dick wont be a problem. same odds that if you run the deca alone youll go limp. its really up to you but it would be prudent IMO for you to stack the test. Hey look at it this way, youll get better gains too

peace

Face is offline Banned

fina

shoot some fina every now and then if you really want to "fuck someone's brains out". find something really androgenic .

FACE

Thread Information