951thompson is offline Senior Member

sus 250 one shot per week, I've gained 12lb in one week! but I need help!

I took some advice of a few guys on this site, they told me to bump my calories up to 4000 a day while on cycle, I followed this advice, I've gained 12lb in my first week, good news is I gained 8lb of lean muscle, however the bad news is I've also gained 4 lb of fat, do you think I should reduce my calories? /Because to be honest I don't want to end up fat lol

My cycle is 50mg of winny tabs per day wks 1-4
    250mg of sustonon 250 one shot per week wks 1-10

My stats
    Hight 5,11
    Weight was 12 st 4 is now 13st 2
    Bf was 12.5% now is 14.5% :|

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    I think 4000 calories is way to much for someone in your weight, i weight 20 lbs more than you and when i run a bulk without gear i would be running 2700-3000 calories a day. So go figure. Calories are not bumped just because, they have a purpose and if you eat more than you need then you get the results you have right now, a lot of fat while gaining lean tissue, thats why you hear a lot the words "clean bulk". I would go to the nutrition section and post your current diet and let the guys there help you out better...

951thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui
    I think 4000 calories is way to much for someone in your weight, i weight 20 lbs more than you and when i run a bulk without gear i would be running 2700-3000 calories a day. So go figure. Calories are not bumped just because, they have a purpose and if you eat more than you need then you get the results you have right now, a lot of fat while gaining lean tissue, thats why you hear a lot the words "clean bulk". I would go to the nutrition section and post your current diet and let the guys there help you out better...
    Yeah I will do that thanks, im thinking of dropping my calories to 3500 see what the results are from this :-)

Thread Information