kbronss is offline Junior Member

Preparing TESTOPRIM

can i boil water and then leave it in it for a few minutes?

anyone?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    FYI.Users report pain with golf size lumps in injection site. My buddy a very experienced steroid user said that it was the worst shot of his life. The pain usually lasts for about 10 days. Most readers from what I have have read will discontinue use after first shot. The pain is caused by the testosterone propionate which any one who has taken can tell you is bad. It is excruciating with this steroid. To combat this I suggest mixing with 1 ml of sterile grape seed oil. I did this and the pain was bearable it lasted about 2 days and was minimal compared to without. Another way of bumping is to mix with deca or any other oil base steroid that fits into your cycle. Another thing is heat the steroid in the needle using a blow dryer to body temp and using a heating pad after injection.

yeah..i know all about the pain. i already used it once and it was awful, but i could only take three shots before i couldnt even walk/lay down/sit but it worked and i have never felt anything like testoprim. no other brand of test has kicked in so quick and felt so good. I WILL be using something else, will that be sufficient? i will be shooting twice a week, but im trying to keep the pain to a minimum because last time i couldnt even work out.

nvrkuit1 is offline New Member
    Draw with 21 or similar needle but switch to a 31 for dose. kills most of the pain. you will still feel it in there as the 200mg is oil and slow release.

Thread Information