PADDLER is offline Associate Member

???? 25mg D-Bol Fake ?????

hey i think this stuff i got is fake. It is supposively a 25mg pill. It is small (smaller than asprin) and has no marking on it except for a line across one side. Have any of you guys seen a 25mg pill like this. And do any of you have a picture of it? If so i would love to see it because i've been using 25mg/d for 1wk and a half and haven't gained a pound(with heavy lifts and diet)! Anyway thanks for your help.

oh yeah and the pill is white.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    They are legit and there are no known fakes as of yet. They are made by Loeffler. I personally like the old ones which had Vitamine B-12 in them and they were pink but the new ones have been geting a little complains as people say they are not as powerful as the older ones. How much are you taking ? Are you taking any anti-e's ? How is your diet ? All three of those factor very heavily on what you may and may not gain.

M18

No i'm not taking any anti-e's. My diet is alright, i'm in college so it is the best i can do (alot of pizza), but i get plenty of protein and more that enough carbs. As for the D-Bol, i'm splitting up the pill throughout the day, 1/4 in the morning, 1/2 one hour before i lift, and then 1/4 late at night. This should be alright, or am i doing it totally wrong? Thanx for the help

Tampa-Pit is offline New Member
    Hey Bro...I'm taking D'Bol as well...Mine are 50mg each and they are much smaller then aspirin. They are legit....You'll no whether yours are after a few days of taking them...

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by PADDLER
    No i'm not taking any anti-e's. My diet is alright, i'm in college so it is the best i can do (alot of pizza), but i get plenty of protein and more that enough carbs. As for the D-Bol, i'm splitting up the pill throughout the day, 1/4 in the morning, 1/2 one hour before i lift, and then 1/4 late at night. This should be alright, or am i doing it totally wrong? Thanx for the help
    Your doing it right bro. I would really work on your diet and the gains may start to come. Good luck!

M18

BUSTINOUT is offline New Member
    Is all you are taking 25mg/day of d-bol? I really don't see many results below 30-35mg/day.

Thread Information