Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member

If yall think U KNOW about Steroids

Take a Steroids test by Canadian Govt.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hppb/hiv_aids...uiz/index.html

I didnt even know how bad Steroids were..

DO YOU?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It worries me that the Canadian Gov't tells people what kind of body types can be attractive.

RayL is offline Associate Member
    That's it. They convinced me. I'm not puttin this stuff in my body. Who wants my gear?

jagenz is offline New Member
    that is the gayest thing i've ever seen!

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    RayL, I'm with you. Fuck this steroid shit. I am through. I had no idea how dangerous this stuff was. I can't believe it! Thanks Canadian Government!

<end of sarcasm>
    -SF

Tom Hung is offline New Member
    Canada can chew on my 12 inch schlong!!!!!

Originally posted by Tom Hung
    Canada can chew on my 12 inch schlong!!!!!
    Hmmm you are in Europe, metric there... I am sure you mean "your 12 centimetres schlong" no?

But seriously folks, I think it's cheezy, but hey... if it can keep at least one 14 year old off steroids until he's older and has educated himself properly on AAS then the government did it's job well.

Just my 2cents

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Question 10: You can be arrested for possessing anabolic steroids.

Answer: False. It is not illegal to possess steroids for personal use, but possession for traffiking is illegal.

In the US they are Schedule III narcotics. In the Steroid Trafficking Act of 1990 (signed by Pres Bush) under paragraph 1 it says, "...the Drug Enforcement Administration has the authority and responsibility to investigate violations invloving the illegal production, distribution, or possession with intent to distribute steroids ; "

Is there somewhere else in the law books that says possession of anabolic steroids without prescription is illegal? Purchasing is... but once you have it... Are they actually legal in personal amounts?

Question 12: Only men who have big, muscular bodies are considered attractive.

Answer: False. While some people may be initially impressed by a large, muscular body, studies show that personality is more important overall.

Some out of shape, lazy mother fucker wrote that "question" ...

way to go Red Ketchup..... Canada is Great with Govt is kinda fucked... but it Allows you to POSSESS and USE AS,,,... IF U CAN GET IT

McBain is offline Member
    i didnt realize it was legal to possess AAS for personal use in canada...damn I guess you canadians do have something going for you

wood is offline Associate Member
    so its legal to possess AS in US as long as it is for personal use. That's cool didn't know that

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by wood
    so its legal to possess AS in US as long as it is for personal use. That's cool didn't know that
    No man....LOL.....it's 100% ILLEGAL in the USA (but you typically won't get in much trouble as long as it's for personal use and you have a fairly clean record).

Originally posted by wood
    As far as the US goes I think it is up to state laws. For example - even pins are watched in Delaware:

Delaware offenses (all I could find for now ) are divided into two basic categories:

1. Illegal delivery (sale); possession with intent to deliver;
    manufacture; or intent to manufacture.
    2. Illegal possession, use, or consumption (Misdemeanor). ((BINGO))
    3. Hypodermic needles or syringes are also controlled under
    Delaware law. Illegal possession or use is punishable by a fine of
    not more than $100, or imprisonment not to exceed one year or both.
    Illegal delivery or disposal is punishable by a fine of not more
    than $3,000, or imprisonment not to exceed ten years, or both.

But I do not think the DEA (federal agents) have authority to pursue someone unless illegal production, distribution, or possession with intent to distribute steroids is outlined.

Someone correct me if I am way off PLEASE

Alright - here is US LAW for Controlled Substances:

RCW 69.50.401
    Prohibited acts: A -- Penalties.
    (a) Except as authorized by this chapter, it is unlawful for any person to manufacture, deliver, or possess with intent to manufacture or deliver, a controlled substance.

(b) Except as authorized by this chapter, it is unlawful for any person to create, deliver, or possess a counterfeit substance.

(c) It is unlawful, except as authorized in this chapter and chapter 69.41 RCW, for any person to offer, arrange, or negotiate for the sale, gift, delivery, dispensing, distribution, or administration of a controlled substance to any person and then sell, give, deliver, dispense, distribute, or administer to that person any other liquid, substance, or material in lieu of such controlled substance. Any person who violates this subsection is guilty of a crime and upon conviction may be imprisoned for not more than five years, fined not more than ten thousand dollars, or both.

(d) It is unlawful for any person to possess a controlled substance unless the substance was obtained directly from, or pursuant to, a valid prescription or order of a practitioner while acting in the course of his or her professional practice, or except as otherwise authorized by this chapter. Any person who violates this subsection is guilty of a crime, and upon conviction may be imprisoned for not more than five years, fined not more than ten thousand dollars, or both, except as provided for in subsection (e) of this section.

(e) Except as provided for in subsection (a)(1)(iii) of this section any person found guilty of possession of forty grams or less of marihuana shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.

(f) It is unlawful to compensate, threaten, solicit, or in any other manner involve a person under the age of eighteen years in a transaction unlawfully to manufacture, sell, or deliver a controlled substance. A violation of this subsection shall be punished as a class C felony punishable in accordance with RCW 9A.20.021.

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Thats it, I'm throwing out all my steriods and moving to canada.

MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member
    So the canadian gov says you lose all the strength and size you gained while on steroids soon after coming off??? If so why even bother with the clomid therapy?
    I'm lost guys! Someone help me out!

shorty2big is offline Member
    For everyone that's quitting AS because of this great article, I will give out the address to send all your juice to make sure that it's properly taken care of.
    S2B

BigV is offline New Member
    fuck canada!

Canada haters can SUCK MY DICK!

alex*v.7 is offline New Member
    "It is not illegal to possess steroids for personal use, but possession for traffiking is illegal."

You gotta love this statement coming from the canadian gouvernement website. They're saying, it's not illegal to buy or use steroids but it's illegal to sell them. Well, I won't do anything illegal anytime soon.

Originally posted by BigV
    fuck canada!
    Carefull... your inner bigot is showing...

Thread Information