Thread: Aas + creatine

CV-ROIDS is offline New Member

Aas + creatine

Hi guys, i just did a bf% test and im 11% . I think im ok to start a first cycle, i was thinking about trenb and some test. Any sugestion? Does creatine helps on the cycle or not?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by CV-ROIDS View Post
    Hi guys, i just did a bf% test and im 11% . I think im ok to start a first cycle, i was thinking about trenb and some test. Any sugestion? Does creatine helps on the cycle or not?
    GREAT JOB!! You managed to drop 7% BF in 6 days from when you posted you tested and were 18%. Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by Lunk1; 08-24-2012 at 05:54 PM. Reason: mistake

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Nothing more pathetic than putting in less than a year (3yrs IMHO) of training in the gym and then thinking supps and roids are the answer. You have been working out six months kid! Seriously put in some hard work for some years, you are NOT ready for juice! That is your only body. Do some research and you will see why it is a bad idea. What you are doing is like... me getting Hired for a fortune 500 company to answer phones and delivery coffee. Then a week into my job I tell the President we need to fire the VP cause that is what I want for my new job.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CV-ROIDS View Post
    using a body fat caliper is not an easy thing. it takes practice before you get it right. the proof is that you just told us you went from 18% to 11% almost overnight. how many points are you checking? maybe you should invest a few moments and check out a you-tube to make sure you are doing it right?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    using a body fat caliper is not an easy thing. it takes practice before you get it right. the proof is that you just told us you went from 18% to 11% almost overnight. how many points are you checking? maybe you should invest a few moments and check out a you-tube to make sure you are doing it right?
    Or....stop lying about your stats so that you can trick ppl into giving you advise!!!!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    GREAT JOB!! You managed to drop 7% BF in 6 days from when you posted you tested and were 18%. Keep up the great work!
    PPPPppppFFFfffffff! I think I just pooped a little bit in my Calvin Ks. ha ha. Good stuff.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Name:  qm.gif
Views: 191
Size:  43 BytesClick image for larger version. 

Name:	3qmc1e.jpg 
Views:	3500 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	125803
    Last edited by mockery; 08-24-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Actually 2 different personal trainers did it for me, most likely i was doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by lunk1 View Post
    or....stop lying about your stats so that you can trick ppl into giving you advise!!!!
    im not trying to trick nobody bro, i was doing a wrong use of the caliper, im not stupid to think i can drop from 18 to 11% of bf. Just that this time i asked professionals to do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by times roman View Post
    using a body fat caliper is not an easy thing. It takes practice before you get it right. The proof is that you just told us you went from 18% to 11% almost overnight. How many points are you checking? Maybe you should invest a few moments and check out a you-tube to make sure you are doing it right?
    thanks bro, they checked 8 points.

Quote Originally Posted by live for the pump View Post
    nothing more pathetic than putting in less than a year (3yrs imho) of training in the gym and then thinking supps and roids are the answer. You have been working out six months kid! Seriously put in some hard work for some years, you are not ready for juice! That is your only body. Do some research and you will see why it is a bad idea. What you are doing is like... Me getting hired for a fortune 500 company to answer phones and delivery coffee. Then a week into my job i tell the president we need to fire the vp cause that is what i want for my new job.
    great answer. But it didnt help too much. Next time if u cant help dont bother waisting ur time bro, all i asked for was suggestions.

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    There is a creatine FAQ you might want to check that out. Bottom line creatine is fine on or off a cycle.

Thread Information